Chicks dig it!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Chicks dig it!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by PolarisSnT lmao but becareful there are girls who know and love cars to Yeah, I know, unfortunatley ...

Originally posted by PolarisSnT

lmao but becareful there are girls who know and love cars to
    Yeah, I know, unfortunatley it seems like there aren't enough. Not being able to identify with most girls makes me a lonely lonely person.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The only chicks that dig Mustangs are Ghetto Chicks... Sorry man. Plus the fact that I have a great wife already and she even knows the Mustang is an oversold/oversaturated POS, so it wouldn't impress her to have one anyway.

Plus if your buying your car to pick up chicks, then you better start saving 'cause your gonna need a Porche 911 when you turn 50 just to keep up with all the other POSERS!!!!!

BTW... Let me guess.... You wouldn't happen to have a drop top and drive around with the stereo real loud when you pull into parking lots/gas stations would you? That's what all the other POSERS do too.

Face it...Mustangs are a DIME A DOZEN... and THAT is even paying too much for them...

-Jason-
    2002 Midnight Black WRX - EJ22 w/ VF30 and all the other stuff to go with it...

***ATTN: Speed Kills! Drive a Honda and live FOREVER. ***

Originally posted by jmussetter
    The only chicks that dig Mustangs are Ghetto Chicks... Sorry man. Plus the fact that I have a great wife already and she even knows the Mustang is an oversold/oversaturated POS, so it wouldn't impress her to have one anyway.

Plus if your buying your car to pick up chicks, then you better start saving 'cause your gonna need a Porche 911 when you turn 50 just to keep up with all the other POSERS!!!!!

BTW... Let me guess.... You wouldn't happen to have a drop top and drive around with the stereo real loud when you pull into parking lots/gas stations would you? That's what all the other POSERS do too.

Face it...Mustangs are a DIME A DOZEN... and THAT is even paying too much for them...

-Jason-
    Hey! Take it easy on the Ghetto chicks! I've been called a hood rat myself. It's not very nice when people say it in a bad way.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

Originally posted by Kira

Yeah, I know, unfortunatley it seems like there aren't enough. Not being able to identify with most girls makes me a lonely lonely person.
    this is very true, lol but i met this one girl who knew a lot about cars and she was real pretty to damn bad she had a boyfriend already, o well, lol
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

Actually I was a bit hard on ford there is one good ford car
    the Sierra Cosworth RS Oh my god now that was one bad arse
    car don;t know if you ever got them in the states though

and TREX downunder I am sooo jealous you can get RSK BLitzens over there too. not here in oz. I need one

Wombat -- I've never seen it in the states, but I've seen it on a video I downloaded off of the internet called Geaway In Stockholm 2. It's a supra and a cosworth racing through the streets of Stockholm. It's twenty minutes of them getting spotted by police and getting away. It's not staged, it's reality TV baby
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Don't forget about the RS200.

p@

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234