Chicks dig it!!! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Chicks dig it!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by Verdugo Bleh. This thread brings out the worst in us. Why do we have to go hate ...

Originally posted by Verdugo
    Bleh.

This thread brings out the worst in us. Why do we have to go hate on other cars? I can totally understand getting pissed at someone's attitude or what they do with their car, but generalizing all cars of a manufacturer based on a forum troll? C'mon guys...

Besides...I wouldn't mind a WRC Focus RS, or a GT40, or a GT500, or a GT350...

Please ignore the troll...
    absolutly..i myself have a mustang a 67.....obviously he just came on here to see how immature some of us would act..i myself just didn't think anything of it because people have their opinios but a lot of you flamed the mustang or ford products...flame him not the car guys...better yet just ignore it all who cares all he wants is a rise out of us..
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

When I was shopping for a new car a few months back, it came down to the WRX of Mustang gt after my online research. Why did I by the WRX?

Simple.

I don't fit in the Mustang, and neither will anyone else over 6'2"

Nice looking car, just not very ergonomically friendly for all of us.

yea ....especially when the troll drives a auto 6 cyl gray mustang
    have you ever been 4 bagged ???

6 cyl Mustangs are for girls, posers or ***s. Which are you?
    Last edited by Master Of Pain; 09-11-2002 at 01:20 PM.

Originally posted by Verdugo
    Bleh.

This thread brings out the worst in us. Why do we have to go hate on other cars? I can totally understand getting pissed at someone's attitude or what they do with their car, but generalizing all cars of a manufacturer based on a forum troll? C'mon guys...

Besides...I wouldn't mind a WRC Focus RS, or a GT40, or a GT500, or a GT350...

Please ignore the troll...
    your right about this and i would definately not mind having a GT500/350 or a T40 or the Shelby Cobra 427

we shouldnt generalize about the makes of cars but i really dont like mustangs because the tereo type from where i live is that if you have a mustang you are automatically king s**t. im not saying all stang owners are like that but people around here only by the car because they think its cool and dont do it for themselves and try to impress there friends
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

damn i missed all those spelling errors i typed it fast sorry
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

Mustang guys are so funny....chicks dig Mustangs huh? Well...lets look at it this way. Chicks supposedly dig particular cars because of how much they cost...thus the materialistic factor. So it would be reasonable to say that your $17K Rustang would be less desireable than a $23K WRX...or my $40K S4 for example. Here is my theory, if you can rent it....don't buy it.

Now I'm only stooping to your level because you brought up the issue of "chicks dig my ride". I bought by car because of what it does...not what it gets me. I'm sure most of the WRX guys would agree. I want a car that is fast in a straight line AND in corners.

You wanna see heads turn...put a WRX behind your Rustang and see what happens.
    2001 Audi S4 Imola Yellow

CHICKS dig a Mustang.

Hmmm.... Get Chicks by having a specific car.... GROW UP! NICE GIRLS DONT CARE WHAT CAR YOU HAVE!(for the most part) If you had a woman you would know that. If you want "Gold Diggers" get a BMW. The hot "Gold Digger" chicks will be all over you . Trust me I know.
    Last edited by AaronC; 09-11-2002 at 03:20 PM.

We dont have Mustangs in New Zealand...thank God !! We were in LA a few years back and hired a Mustang which we drove from LA to San Francisco to Vagas and back. I was very disappointed with the car that had such a good history but then did not deliver.

So, it wasnt hard for me to choose a WRX. Girls in NZ loves WRX. WRX is a very well respected car over here. The WRC World Rally Championship visits NZ every year in September.

GO SUBARU !!!

I like the looks and sound of the Mustang GT. I wouldn't mind having a nice dark green Bullit edition 'Stang, if I had $$ for an extra car. But if I had to choose between a WRX or the Mustang, no contest. The WRX is engineered so much better. Drive that Mustang in the twisties, especially if it's bumpy at all and you'll know that, hiding under the pretty bodywork, there's a 60's Falcon longing to come out.

As for "chicks dig it", LOL. Chicks dig Cabrios and New Beetles with the built-in flower vase too.
    Last edited by ScoobySteve; 09-11-2002 at 08:41 PM.
    Old, but not slow.

Talking

I agree Chicks like the Mustang but like many of you have said its only because its been around for YEARS. The WRX is brand spanking new to the US and im sure it will pick up quickly.
    When i first got my license all i could think about was a mustang. I would go to dealers to look at it dreaming about it and its a pretty looking car i have to say. Then my dad got the WRX and WOW. I dont think the Mustang can compare. There is just so much to the WRX that the Mustang cannot even touch. The WRX might not be too much to look at but dont judge a book by its cover. Besides its not how your car looks its how you look in your car. Go watch the Fast and the Furious the drag racing sceen right there those cars an crap to look at but the girls are all over them its not about the look. my opinion

Joey

WRX / Imprezza has a rather long lineage, not in America tho.

I like mustangs but ONLY the classic ones. I used to own a 65 fastback 2+2. That thing was pretty sweet. I don't like the newer ones because they just don't live up to the heritage that the older ones left behind. I think the reason for the popularity of the New Mustangs is the history. IMHO, Ford's success in sales for the newer mustangs is due to how well they've marketed the name, that's all. Alot of girls go for mustangs because all they know about cars is what they've seen in commercials and because the car looks "pretty". These are the same type of women that try to get ahead of me in their stock Honda Civics. I guess "ignorance is truly bliss". Most of these chicks wouldn't know the difference from a performance car to a Barbie Power wheels jeep.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

Originally posted by Kira
    Most of these chicks wouldn't know the difference from a performance car to a Barbie Power wheels jeep.
    lmao but becareful there are girls who know and love cars to
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

An ass for every seat, as PT Barnum used to say...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.