Chicks dig it!!! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Chicks dig it!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; dont be rippin on fords i have a ford contour and i havnt had any problems with it...

dont be rippin on fords i have a ford contour and i havnt had any problems with it
    dont have a wrx.......yet
    I dont care how many stewerdesses you've bagged I still think your a lousy pilot ( if you know what show thats from i owe you a cookie)
    Onion horoscope of the week:Pisces: (Feb. 19óMarch 20)
    The stars foretell your life continuing in much the way it always has for the next few months.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by joethesajin
    dont be rippin on fords i have a ford contour and i havnt had any problems with it
    not to be a **** or anything but a Ford Contour isn't exactly a sports car!?! I had a Ford Tempo too but I didn't bring that up. (btw the tempo SUCKED!)
    Rubber Duckies Fair Well in the Rain

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by wombat
    two trailor park girls go round the outside.. round the outside

must be checking out that stang!

FORD

Fixed
    Or
    Repaired
    Daily
    LOL LOL LOL..... Thats' too funny....

You had me all teary eyed.....

Only good FORD ever made was a British Bodied car called an AC COBRA!!!!!!!!!!

FORD POS!!!!

FUQED ON RACE DAY
    FUQER ONLY RUNS DOWNHILL!!!!!

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

uuummmmm

hey joethesajin, i wasnt dissin' fords in general, just the attitude that many stang owners have. i mean, you might like the ford contour, some people prefer *cough* that type of car *cough* *cough* over an extremely nice sports car. *cough* i dont know why though.

i got my contour for free and im in the process of saving for a wrx or a skyline(yeah right)
    dont have a wrx.......yet
    I dont care how many stewerdesses you've bagged I still think your a lousy pilot ( if you know what show thats from i owe you a cookie)
    Onion horoscope of the week:Pisces: (Feb. 19óMarch 20)
    The stars foretell your life continuing in much the way it always has for the next few months.

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX

Re: uuummmmm

Originally posted by dccphs
    some people prefer *cough* that type of car *cough* *cough* over an extremely nice sports car. *cough* i dont know why though.

its cheaper, easier to find, *fun* to work on if you like to spend more time under the hood than driving it
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

VALLEY Racer's!

Yo . . . Mr. Fancy Pants! Wassap . . . finally another Valley guy in here. What area u from. Im in Panorama City. U got WRX? im still waiting for mine.

And yeah, mainly here in the Valley we see chicks driving stangs. so i guess only *****es and hoes like stangs?!

Hey EzE02WRX waazzzuup?! Damn youre in Panorama City? Im in Sylmar, man we are both in the bario. just kidding. Yeah man I got a blue WRX. We gotta hit up some meets sometime. Ive heard WRXs meeting up with the vee dubs in Porter Ranch. Ive never gone cause im just stock lol. cya around.
    04 SVT Lightning

Re: Chicks dig it!!!

Originally posted by Stang Driver
    Remember this - Rice burners are like tampons every ***** has one!!!!!
    HAHAHA...that's pretty funny. I'm gonna use that, except I'm gonna put mustangs instead of rice burners. It's totally something I would say to my friends when we're all out drunk somewhere.

Oh yeah...mustangs suck.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

A buddy I work with bought a Mustang when he arrived in the US. He got the 6 cyl with the auto tranny!!I gave him a ride there in my WRX (funny the sales guy was asking a few q's about my car!! - obviously wanted to know about the competition!!)

I was giving my mate $hit about this when a gift from heaven came to the dealership when he was picking it up. A hairdresser came in to drop off her car for service - she was the biggest bimbo, big tizzied 80's hairdo etc - could get all her stuff out of the car etc....

guess what sort of car it was.........a 6cyl auto mustang, same colour, same everything as the car my buddy just bought!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA...

Everyone in the office knew about it within 30 minutes....I love cell phones! So now my buddy is known for driving a hairdressers car!!!!!

PS: in australia FORD is Found On Rubbish Dump!!

FORD- Found On Road Dead
    http://go.to/TeamShiftPoint
    William Mai william@teamshiftpoint.com
    --TurboXS UTECS and other TXS parts.
    --Bride and Recaro racing seats
    --APEX'i, Blitz, HKS & GReddy Exhausts, RS*R / Invidia
    --All TEIN Suspensions special pricing.

Originally posted by Mr. Fancypants
    Here are my observations. In the Valley where I live, I have seen more women driving Mustangs than guys. This is why they like them, because they can see themselves driving the car. It is the same thing with the Jetta. Go ask a girl if they like the Jetta and they say "Yeah I love the Jetta...I want one." Women tend to like cars they drive themselves.
    So what you might be saying is Mustangs are girls cars? I can dig it.
    Drag racing? I like my racing to last longer than the average orgasm...

Ah the Tempo, what a POS. I had to drive that car through high school and college. Actually my last week of college I had the WRX, it made me fell like it was all worth it. You never appreciate the WRX until you have driven a Tempo for 7 years.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Bleh.

This thread brings out the worst in us. Why do we have to go hate on other cars? I can totally understand getting pissed at someone's attitude or what they do with their car, but generalizing all cars of a manufacturer based on a forum troll? C'mon guys...

Besides...I wouldn't mind a WRC Focus RS, or a GT40, or a GT500, or a GT350...

Please ignore the troll...
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

I feel you Verdugo
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.