Close the door and get BACK in your car, you funking idiot!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Close the door and get BACK in your car, you funking idiot! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Man, the car is FINALLY cleaned up some. Looks good. Time to go home. No problem...it's a short trip, I'm ...

Close the door and get BACK in your car, you funking idiot!

Man, the car is FINALLY cleaned up some. Looks good. Time to go home. No problem...it's a short trip, I'm in a good mood and have no loose objects in the car to worry about.

Damn, stopped at a light. Wait, it's about to turn...and these two idiots are running it. Yeah, you know what? HONK! How ya like that?? Jackasses. No problem...happens all the time...just stop signs from here on out, won't be a problem.

Stop, no one at any other sign, so let's rock. WOAH! What the hell? This angry looking guy in a new Stratus ran CLEAN through the sign to my right and into my path! Not cool! Long HONK for you, *******! Yeah...stayin' on the horn.

Well, jackass jacks on the brakes and comes to a stop, opens his door. I wait to see what he will do. Having had kids try to jack my car before and some *******s attack me last Halloween, I wasn't too terribly afraid of the punk in a new car with bling wheels, expensive cell phone, designer clothing and not a CLUE as to how to drive. So he closes the door again and lets off the brake but idles forward so I rev hard at him. So the stupid funker jacks on the brakes and gets out of his car.

Being thoroughly tired of this brainless ass, I just pull around him and make sure to look him in the eye while giving him a huge thumb's down while passing by him while he stands outside his car wondering what the hell he should do. Then, I wave to all the people on the porch of the group home type thing across the street. The giant jackass gets back in his car and takes off after me, with the group home people pointing and laughing.

Next stop sign, I wait until late and jack on the brakes. Once the ******* comes to a complete stop, I motion with my hands that we are at a stop, then point forward, indicating how one makes use of this teh stopsign thing. Once he looks thoroughly mad, I start moving again, very very very slowly...almost hoping he'll follow to my favorite little windy road. Instead, he plays the part of the puss I knew he would be and just turns off without using his signal, looking really mad that I ruined his day by not letting him run a stop sign.

I don't know what the deal is with people like that but it seems some people feel entitled to do whatever they want, our safety, their safety and all our property be damned. Hopefully they get theirs one day and ram another such person while both of them are violating intersections with stop signs.

Sorry for the rant. Thought his tough-guy act was highly amusing since it didn't move me or change my course of action in any way since I've dealt with ****less *******s like that before.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

when people get in their cars they are usually in their own world. Of course as selfish as most people are many think the road only belongs to them. I can't deny not being like that, I'm sure that I've had my stupid moments on the road a time or two. . . but you have to watch out for road ragers. To begin with people feel that they're untouchable in cars, throw in a hot temper on top of that and its a recipie for disaster.

I'm one of those people, I'm usually pretty calm but I've got an explosive temper. Even more so when someone's ****ing with me on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    when people get in their cars they are usually in their own world. Of course as selfish as most people are many think the road only belongs to them. I can't deny not being like that, I'm sure that I've had my stupid moments on the road a time or two. . . but you have to watch out for road ragers. To begin with people feel that they're untouchable in cars, throw in a hot temper on top of that and its a recipie for disaster.

I'm one of those people, I'm usually pretty calm but I've got an explosive temper. Even more so when someone's ****ing with me on the road.
    Yeah, but with me, I'm an EXTREMELY defensive driver. I won't break a law like running a stop sign or light and definitely won't bother another driver until they've done something to me. The only problem is, my reaction tends to be quite violent when provoked...usually by nasty tailgaters. This one was mild because the guy thought he'd scare the little white kid into letting him run the stop sign and it didn't work, so he backed down. Had he chased, it's quite likely he would have ended up in a ditch on my windy road (simply because his car is no match for mine or his driving a match for mine).

When I drive, I don't notice other people in cars because I'm so focused on the cars themselves and getting places without incident.

RN

thats really really sketchy territory. the last place i want to start fcuking with someone is on the road. i'll get on the horn or throw a finger, blast by them, but thats about it. i'm kinda paranoid about road rage, and have known people to recognize a car later and do something to ruin the paint or slash a tire. not cool.
    Dave
    01 RS

Quote Originally Posted by bigd
    thats really really sketchy territory. the last place i want to start fcuking with someone is on the road. i'll get on the horn or throw a finger, blast by them, but thats about it. i'm kinda paranoid about road rage, and have known people to recognize a car later and do something to ruin the paint or slash a tire. not cool.
    Well, that's why I only blasted the horn and avoided using my middle finger or speaking to him. But what he did could be considered sketchy.

RN

you are brave my friend...i hate it when people blow stop signs as if they are VIP and do not have to yield to anyone....but dont you know people carry guns these days?
    '04 Aspen white 5 spd

The "youth" in my neighborhood literally run stop signs all the time at high speeds on purpose with no headlights at night because this shows how "tough" they are.
    No, I'm not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrilgrey
    The "youth" in my neighborhood literally run stop signs all the time at high speeds on purpose with no headlights at night because this shows how "tough" they are.
    No, I'm not kidding.
    hmm... smart. i bet they are gonna feel real tough when they t-bone a car and kill the passengers.

control your road rage... even if someone did something wrong to you... and you get angry at them, just let them be... because if you fight back with em and they follow you... (unless your a cage fighter strapped with a 9mm then you can just do whatever you want i guess) a lot of people can snap due to a stressful day at work or just built up anger from everyday living and end up doing something theyll regret and youll not like at all... so the road is a dangerous place because people tend to snap while road raging it happens. god bless

and just because you ignore the person if they flip you off or honk you to death doesnt make you less of a man... just a smarter one

Quote Originally Posted by wake2snow5
    hmm... smart. i bet they are gonna feel real tough when they t-bone a car and kill the passengers.

tell me about it. i need to move.

i just hope they're the ones getting t boned in that case. time to get an old lincoln town car and go moron ramming, possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterFast
    control your road rage... even if someone did something wrong to you... and you get angry at them, just let them be... because if you fight back with em and they follow you... (unless your a cage fighter strapped with a 9mm then you can just do whatever you want i guess) a lot of people can snap due to a stressful day at work or just built up anger from everyday living and end up doing something theyll regret and youll not like at all... so the road is a dangerous place because people tend to snap while road raging it happens. god bless

and just because you ignore the person if they flip you off or honk you to death doesnt make you less of a man... just a smarter one
    Honking at someone for endangering my life isn't road rage. It's what the horn was built into the car for: to warn other drivers, usually in cases where their actions may lead to injury or death, such as in my case where he needed to know there really was another car there. It's a sad day when people are so afraid of each other they won't even use their horn properly because they think it's road rage and therefore let others walk all over them and endanger their lives to avoid this EXTREMELY slight, VERY remote possibility that the guy is some sort of maniacal killer. What I did was proper use of the horn, then an extremely good job resisting flipping the guy the bird or saying something to him or getting out of my car. Had he chased me, no, there's no need to be a cage fighter or have a gun. As the police have told me, thanks to the car I have, simply outrun them. Hence heading for an extremely familiar, unused windy road. Largely because I've had people react violently before or try to jack my car or attack me while in my car, I responded the way I did, because it was the absolute SAFEST way to go.

This is a case of pretend road rage on the other guy's part and proper driving on mine. His reaction amused me, since it was pretend road rage. It also annoyed the hell out of me that he would endanger my life and property to get somewhere faster, then act like he was going to start something with me because I wouldn't take it. That's why I wrote about it. It does go to prove how scared the public is and how little they know of road rage, as well as how little they know about how to react, considering suggestions were to either take it or carry a gun so I can kill the guy.

And for the kids running stop signs at high speed:

RN

How did he even hear the horn? The stock wrx horn stinks...lol. Iv got the hella supertone . He probably would have crashed thinking a firetruck was coming at him if you honked at him with these horns, which from the sound of it would have been a good thing.
    You did the right thing by not engaging him. We are lovers not fighters

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_Fl
    you are brave my friend...i hate it when people blow stop signs as if they are VIP and do not have to yield to anyone....but dont you know people carry guns these days?
    ditto. Once I saw an enterprise car rental guy have a gun below his seat You gotta be careful with these punks.
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar

Not a clue if WRX and STi horns are the same but his reaction says he heard it and didn't appreciate that I pointed out his illegal and dangerous action.

Oh, I also know where he lives. The stop sign he blew through is a block from his house. He spent the weekend using a different car and used a third car to park to hide the Stratus, which has been parked since the incident.

I guess I use these threads as examples. People tell me to encourage the dangerous and illegal behavior these people exhibit by allowing them to do it without any consequence. I DON'T let it go, have a very minor incident where I come out on top, the person doesn't do it again. Noticing a pattern... If we all sit and do nothing, afraid of everyone around us, these sorts of people will get BOLDER and not only continue in this behavior, but they will get WORSE because they believe that anything goes. Personal experience shows me that NOT taking it not only prevents them from going on to bigger, more dangerous acts, but also corrects this particular dangerous act. Don't be afraid! That's what gutless wonders like this case thrive on. And the number carrying guns is so small as to be insignificant, plus those that do carry guns have only a tiny percentage willing to use them in a situation other than being threatened themselves. If you live afraid, you're not living.

Sorry for the rant.

RN

damn i know. On the news here in Denver I here about roadrage all the time, last one I remember a guy got shot and killed in a Blcokbuster parking lot because of a door dent. Really makes you think twice before messing with a possible retarded psycho in another car.
    2004 E-Blue SRT-4
    Stage 1, Mopar STS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast