BMW 545i gets to see my tailpipes...Twice!

This is a discussion on BMW 545i gets to see my tailpipes...Twice! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Driving my wife to the doc's office for a quick visit. While driving on my favorite flat strip of road ...

BMW 545i gets to see my tailpipes...Twice!

Driving my wife to the doc's office for a quick visit. While driving on my favorite flat strip of road I come to a light. At the light I see a silver BMW 545i with tinted windows just sitting there. I pull up to the light and not pay any attention to the BMW becuase it's just another BMW. In the corner of my eye I can tell I'm getting a dirty look and sure enough as I just peak over I can see the smug look of this guy through his sorry tinit job.

Light goes green and I ease the car out into first at maybe 1/2 throttle. I saw the car in my mirror and that's when I guess Mr. Smug thought it was time to remind me that his BMW was king of the autobahn! He punches it an I can see the car accelerate hard and start to pull on me and I had this look on my face of "WTF" . OK so this guy wants to prove something, no prob. So with 1/2 a car on me and pulling I just floored it and stopped his pull and starting to pull on him. By the end of 3rd he was behind me and dropping back by cars.

I hit another light and sure enough he pulls up along side of me. I didn't look over becuase the guy was an ass-pirate and I could tell he had that "I drive a BMW and I own the road" type attitude from the way he drove. This time the light goes green and I wasn't about to waste a launch on the ahole so I waited at the light for him to leave. Get this....he waits also for me to leave. So now I roll out in first slowly and keeping the rpms at about 3500.
    True to his form, he punches it trying to show me that his $55,000 car should be respected. Too bad I was ready for him and the minute he came up to my door pulling hard I punched it and pulled away from him in every gear. I didn't let up until he was about 5 cars back. I turned off and he does the loser flyby.

Once again a BMW owner proves to me that he is an a-hole and that he has the " I drive a BMW mentality and you should respect me".

For those clowns who don't have a clue......

Rolls are for bakeries and I don't see a baker's hat on your car
    It's not a race if the other car doesn't know you are trying to run him

That's OK though. I can't wait to install my new "highway" turbo. Bye little VF30 .

BMW 545i specs....325hp
    3744 lbs curb weight (heavy)
    If you can't run fairly from a dig, take your rolls back to the bakery.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice kill. Or, rather, "education".
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

nice KILL....
    i like my VF30 but 18g or 20g would have been better.....

RANDi

very nice kill. those 545's are nice cars. what are your mods?
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Ah techie....great kill. The stage 4 lives on.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

What are my mods?

Vishnu Stage 2 tuned by Shiv
    -plus a few other items

Spoke with Shiv yesterday. The new Franken-turbo will run well with my STI pinks! Happy to hear I don't have to go to 720cc squirters!!! (Can't run too much boost on the VF30 or the car goes ping pong. New turbo will solve that!)

Mr. 13secwrx, when are you coming by again? No love for the LI frrozen club? (so damn cold down here)

Also....

Vishnu Stage 2 = TXS Stage 4

TXS uses a larger TMIC where Vishnu doesn't. Doesn't matter since I'm running a larger than stock TMIC also.

As sad as this sounds, I'm looking foward to having a real fuking loud turbo!

Techie i want a rematch. I finally got her tuned, the results should be a good race.
    Used to have stg4 wrx. stuck w/ stg0 srt4
    L.I.S.C #6

Nice kill! I love picking on BMW drivers. although I usually pick on the 3-Series
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Talking Don't waste the gas

I've fooled around with a bunch of 3 series BMWs. Only 1 guy was cool and the rest were tools. I have yet to come across one that was really fast. Still a nice car though...must corner like a beast.

I8yourv8- a rematch is a must next time we meet up.