Its Ova!!!!! Evo Goes Down!!!!

This is a discussion on Its Ova!!!!! Evo Goes Down!!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Right, anyways I thought you guys would like the NASOIC indepentdent test of the STI Vs. an EVO. For what ...

Its Ova!!!!! Evo Goes Down!!!!

Right, anyways I thought you guys would like the NASOIC indepentdent test of the STI Vs. an EVO. For what it's worth, this Evo had lowering springs, which makes it handle worse, really need a coilover setup to make any improvement.

Anyways, enjoy.............

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=700334

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

BTW, be prepared to deal with NASIOC Tripe such as this Gem

i am convinced that SCC and the other rags are paid off when it comes to the evo hype.

i'm not saying it's not a great car, but the difference between it and an sti are all up to the driver / owner and every rag makes it sound like there are lightyears between them. it's retarded.

i had a hard time deciding between the two but given the chance i would make the same choice 100X over. good thread, great results.

That was a pretty decent post by the guy who started it, nice to see some nonsubjective testing if you want to call it that.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

Wow...dont even wanna respond to this.
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

Not a bad post at all. To bad I think some people think the Evo will hand the STi its arse or the STi will hand the Evo its arse on a constant basis. When it comes down to the cars its mostly driver skill. I don't drag race but I do run the courses in Japan often. Evos and STis are very nice cars but in the end modded or not they can be beat quite easily. In my case stage 3 Evos are something to eat and spit out!!!

Stage 3 Evo? What is a stage 3 Evo? Each vendor has a Different mod for each stage. BAcially any Evo Equipped with a stock Turbo is limited to 400WHP MAX, any thing bigger, well sky is the limit.

nasioc is down
    I LOVE WINTER!!!!

Car and Driver, a more reputable car info source, thinks that the EVO MR is better than the new STi

the EVO and STi are so similar that its not fair to say THE EVO WILL KICK STI's ARSE, or THE STI WILL KICK THE EVO'S ARSE...

i don't see how its such a huge deal that the STi won, its not like now ALL the STi's are faster than the EVO's

the EVO vs. Sti battle is just like beating a dead horse...
    Straightaways are for fast cars, corners are for fast drivers...

Quote Originally Posted by EVOVIII
    You are going to try to drag race people with a V6 Mustang? Dude, get the GT please, dont embarrass yourself.