my STi vs E55 AMG
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on my STi vs E55 AMG within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i was driving with my friend to his sister house when this e55 business guy came up next to me. ...

my STi vs E55 AMG

i was driving with my friend to his sister house when this e55 business guy came up next to me. We were going about 20 if and he looks at me and floors it. so i do the same. i had the lead on him all the way throught third and shifted in 4th then he passed me like i wasnt even moving hehe. well it was cool even thou i knew i was going to loose to just see how i would do. Btw i was stock.
    05' WRB STI
    MODS

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh
    sula bhfuil a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

May you be a half-hour in Heaven before the devil knows that you're dead.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hahahaha, I am suprised you even lasted as long as you did. Thats similar to you going and reving at a civic Si. I want that car soooo bad, its got everything anyone could want (minus the MT). Good death Jason, I salute you
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

hehe...
    05' WRB STI
    MODS

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh
    sula bhfuil a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

May you be a half-hour in Heaven before the devil knows that you're dead.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    I want that car soooo bad, its got everything anyone could want (minus the MT).
    Me too. If I ever came into some money, I would buy an E55 without even thinking twice. E55's are ****ing dope!!! Can't get much better performance and luxury in one package.

Banned

I was suppose to race

One of those and 2 or 3 days b4 I asked everyone here how they think I would do even tho I have close to 300 whp and they told me I would get DESTROYED.. so I just told the guy
    No Thanks... (plus it's winter time here can't go to fast with snow tires) lol.. good excuse huh

i had a similar experience when i raced an sl500 from a 40mph roll....i stayed ahead of him all the way through 3rd...but the second i hit 4th he passed me like i was just standing there...i truely hate our gearing uptop

-steve

Quote Originally Posted by .:.Steve.8o4.:.
    i had a similar experience when i raced an sl500 from a 40mph roll....i stayed ahead of him all the way through 3rd...but the second i hit 4th he passed me like i was just standing there...i truely hate our gearing uptop

-steve
    gearing or not, you would have dont well at higher speeds. Not even 18G guys can pull on them. They trap at mid to higher 110's.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by .:.Steve.8o4.:.

-steve
    Yup, thats how most of my races are with high end cars...my buddy has an E55 and we run a few times for fun and I stay out on him until the top of 3rd and then he waves bye. I have yet to run him with my Stage 4 and I want to tune it before we run again but I bet it will all be in the launch, if he doesnt spin I'm toast, if he spins maybe I can hold him off for awhile.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.