Racing from a roll is ghey
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Racing from a roll is ghey within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What is it with these clubrsx guys. I mean now some dude in a hondata#4 RSX-S races some TBE STI ...

Racing from a roll is ghey

What is it with these clubrsx guys. I mean now some dude in a hondata#4 RSX-S races some TBE STI and claims he beat him from a 25mph roll to 125. How ghey is that? I mean It's like saying I know your car is really faster so let me get right in my sweet spot of lift where your sti is probably off boost and floor it so I can still feel like half-a-man. NOBODY races at a track from a ghey-ass roll. Now to me, if your little Acurass can get me from a dig then, and only then can you earn my respect. What's next racing from a roll for slips? It's impossible to get a fair take off from a roll, the person doing the gay-ass honking better always have the advantage, which will only get exponential if the car honking has any balls in the first place. Pure bull&*it.
    My car looks just like this without the skirts and roof wing! Yeah baby!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    What is it with these clubrsx guys. I mean now some dude in a hondata#4 RSX-S races some TBE STI and claims he beat him from a 25mph roll to 125. How ghey is that? I mean It's like saying I know your car is really faster so let me get right in my sweet spot of lift where your sti is probably off boost and floor it so I can still feel like half-a-man. NOBODY races at a track from a ghey-ass roll. Now to me, if your little Acurass can get me from a dig then, and only then can you earn my respect. What's next racing from a roll for slips? It's impossible to get a fair take off from a roll, the person doing the gay-ass honking better always have the advantage, which will only get exponential if the car honking has any balls in the first place. Pure bull&*it.
    Drag racing is not just about how fast your car is, but about how fast YOU can drive it. Any soccer mom in a GS430 can blow you away from a roll, but can she do it at a stop light just the same? Not if she can't drive. I think racing should be more about me beating you than your car beating mine. Dig racing takes skills, while roll-hoppin doesn't.

whats "ghey" to me is getting all worked up over one guy you dont know talking about beating another guy you dont know in a race... on the internet!
    why do all subaru owners want to race from a stop? why do all ferarri owners want to race from 80-160? because we bought our own respective cars for their strengths and thats what we enjoy about them.
    go get yourself a glass of water and take two chill pills and call me in the morning.
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Racing in a straight line seems kinda boring and lame to me. But then to each his own I guess.

doesn't bother me lets race from a roll or a stop.....
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkleboi
    whats "ghey" to me is getting all worked up over one guy you dont know talking about beating another guy you dont know in a race... on the internet!
    why do all subaru owners want to race from a stop? why do all ferarri owners want to race from 80-160? because we bought our own respective cars for their strengths and thats what we enjoy about them.
    go get yourself a glass of water and take two chill pills and call me in the morning.
    bryan
    Watch your tone little boy don't get b&*ch slapped. This is a discussion, so if you can't handle it go back to the circle and jerk.
    As for the rest of you fellow Rexer's anybody agree, or am I just buggin? Racing from a roll is wack man. Like if a guy with a 04 Cobra wanted to race from a roll, that's just stupid, his car is far more powerful so it will hand me my ass period. But from a dig, anything can happen and that to me is where the real fun is at. Old schooler don't race from a roll because it aint masculine. Rea men want a real challenge. It's about technique more so than just power.

who the F are you dude!!!!!!!!

take your attitude outta here you little teenybopper punk!

you just completely contridicted yourself in explaining why YOU wont go from a roll. YOU KNOW YOULL GET HANDLED! so since they know they get worked from a dig theyre the idiots????

give me a break!

you my friend are stupid.

and take it to the track anyways. . .boner.
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

Quote Originally Posted by Novtec1
    doesn't bother me lets race from a roll or a stop.....
    thats what a real man would say about it

when i win i'm happy, when i lose, i'm impressed by the other car. why get all bent on it? look at you dude, you're freaking out over an internet forum or two... say whatever you want i'm not stressing about it. if this is a discussion then calmly reply to what i said... but its not a discussion, you are only interested in hearing from people who agree with you or else you're gonna e-fight them

and since you have 300 posts, and more importantly act like you arent old enough to even have a license, i'd watch who you're trying to talk down to around her if you want to stick around.

bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

The kid has a point man. No need to get so worked up over nothing. I see where you're coming from though. It does take more skill to race from a dig rather than from a roll. However, there is some skill required when racing from a roll. Like running through your gears and shifting at your optimal power point. Also shifting without missing a shift is key. Not only to win a race but to avoid blowing up your motor as well. Try not to sweat the small stuff man. Enjoy life.
    2004 WRB Cobb Stage II WRX
    220whp 210wtq

Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    Watch your tone little boy don't get b&*ch slapped. This is a discussion, so if you can't handle it go back to the circle and jerk.
    As for the rest of you fellow Rexer's anybody agree, or am I just buggin? Racing from a roll is wack man. Like if a guy with a 04 Cobra wanted to race from a roll, that's just stupid, his car is far more powerful so it will hand me my ass period. But from a dig, anything can happen and that to me is where the real fun is at. Old schooler don't race from a roll because it aint masculine. Rea men want a real challenge. It's about technique more so than just power.
    WTF kind of discussion is one sided?

P.S. B**** Sorry I like to fan the flames.
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by svc
    Fvk the elves, it's bling season

Sponsored by: BoostBuddy.com

i dont know if anyone else has noticed but he called it a "conversation"

yet prior to brians post, his were the only 2 posts.

a converation with himself maybe? ?

retarded anyways.

Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

who cares.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kitty.jpg  
    Last edited by zoinks; 01-17-2005 at 03:23 PM.

It doesn't matter what way you race. When you lose you take it like a MAN and learn from it, and when you Win, DON'T talk sh*t and be HAPPY.
    Racing from a roll is NOT ghey...this THREAD is ghey.
    BTW- I love my HONDATA.
    '90 CRX Si (rip)
    '00 civic Si (rip)
    '02 EP3 Si
    '05 WRX Sti (Stocker)
    Dam I love 'S' 'i' and now the "T" is in the middle I even love it more!

What you do with the people that wanna race from a roll is you do one from a roll, then you do one from a stop so both sides have their chances. If they don't wanna do it from a stop because they know you'll win then call it even and just don't bother racing at all.
    2003 WRX 5MT sedan

scoob...are you gonna be alright?

its just the iNtraWeb man chill out

you didnt personally get beat from a roll by an RSX

...or did you....

hehe

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.