Low intake temps... really low..
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Low intake temps... really low.. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; http://www.cnn.com/2005/WEATHER/01/1....ap/index.html I wonder what one could pull in the 1/4 with -54F ambient temps? Also, does anyone know if windchill ...

Low intake temps... really low..

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WEATHER/01/1....ap/index.html

I wonder what one could pull in the 1/4 with -54F ambient temps?

Also, does anyone know if windchill would affect the intercooler efficiency? I know that windchill ony affect objects that generate a heat souce, so maybe?

FYI, near the end of the quarter mile, at ~100mph, the windchill would be -121F

2004 Java Black Pearl STI
    Shocks... Pegs... Lucky.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

J-H
    It sounds a bit dangerous....the air would be VERY dense...lots of boost Poor ECU, will have to make sure you donīt hit ungodly high numbers of it....

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.