Awesome Kill!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Awesome Kill!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys, i just need to gloat a little, so who better than people that can really appreciate this car ...

Cool Awesome Kill!!!

hey guys, i just need to gloat a little, so who better than people that can really appreciate this car for what it is and what it can be. anyway, i was drivin my friend home last night at about 11:00, and i was in the left lane driving only a little over the speed limit. all of a sudden i see these headlights come up quick in my rearview mirror. so i pull in to the right lane for the guy to pass. he pulls up beside me in a suped up honda accord, and gives me this look like "go ahead and try". i think nothing of it and blow him off. he wont let it alone though. he would like stay next to me, then floor it and get pretty far ahead, then hit the brakes and let me catch up. this went on for about two miles. my exit was coming up, so i didnt want to even give him the time of day. just then he cuts me off and puts on his blinker to take my exit. as we exit the highway, he slows to like 30, so i have to ride his tail. the exit is set up so you have to merge onto another street. so we get there and he floors it again. i couldnt take it anymore, i HAD to defend the honor of my rex, so i pull into the other lane, drop it into 2nd, and let the turbo do its job. it kicks in, and i speed by him. by the time i hit 85, i was already 3-4 car lenths ahead of him. i was so pumped up! that had better be the last time he messes with a rex, and a stock one at that. hopefully now that punk knows his role.........at the bottom of the todem pole!!! sorry for the lenth, i just wanted to let you guys know how the rex does here in texas!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sweet. Someone on this forum has a signiture that would go great with your story. It reads: "Speed kills. Drive a Honda and live forever."

Are you from Houston by any chance? We're trying to setup a meet for Texan ClubWRXers. Check out this link.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Lightbulb Rex vs Rice

Well your rex may beat some rice burner, but try some domestic meat and you might just choke. Yeah your little turbo may give you a nice lil boost but If you dont know what your doing then you have no chance. Nothing better then a rwd Mustang to show your Rex who the real BOSS is!!!!!!

Re: Rex vs Rice

Originally posted by Stang Driver
    Well your rex may beat some rice burner, but try some domestic meat and you might just choke. Yeah your little turbo may give you a nice lil boost but If you dont know what your doing then you have no chance. Nothing better then a rwd Mustang to show your Rex who the real BOSS is!!!!!!
    i dont mean to be a jackass but thats histerical especially a stock one at that
    my buddys got a GT stick and got his ass handed to him by a WRX
    Thanks for the laughs
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

I have NEVER lost a race to Mustang, street or strip.

-Jim

haha this stupid ass registered to post this?
    Last edited by SilverX; 09-10-2002 at 03:03 PM.
    New:
    2005 Electric Blue Lancer Evo VIII

Traded:
    Platinum Silver 02 WRX
    TurboXS stage2

HAHA...Priceless!

Mustang trash, probably choked on his OWN meat
    ++++++++++++++++++++

Sedona Red Wagon, Nicely Tinted

Thule Bike RackS

And where is this guy now? Even my nearly stock WRX has beaten V-8 mustangs!
    Rubber Duckies Fair Well in the Rain

Cool Fantastic!!!

Well thanks guys it only took you 2 hours to post lets see around 6 or so responses to what I had to say, talk about some racing addicts, its only a game faulker but soon enough your turbos will go and my 8 cylinders will keep on pumping out the juice with that beefy rumble and wonderful smell or rubber in the air.

Re: Fantastic!!!

but soon enough your turbos will go and my 8 cylinders will keep on pumping out the juice with that beefy rumble and wonderful smell or rubber in the air.
    We have Subarus, thats a SUBARU rated in the top 3 for reliability for the JDM(Japanese Domestic Market) if you didnt know. your driving a ford rated among the worst reliability in the US. so when our turbos are still spooling youll be at the shop for some recall or whatever the hell goes wrong with those things, like i said my friend has brought his brand new GT back for a blown head gasket.

I'd rather push a Subaru than drive a Ford
    (OK so thats not the real quote but I love Chevy's also)
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

First RSX and now Mustang,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok what is next !!!!!!
    ps: why are you so proud, mustang driver? your engine is 2.3 times larger and 4 more cylinder, you should perform better by default,,,, but too bad you are not !!!!!
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

ROFL
    "S15 Silvia - Are you enjoying the view from the side?"

Well thanks guys it only took you 2 hours to post lets see around 6 or so responses to what I had to say, talk about some racing addicts, its only a game faulker but soon enough your turbos will go and my 8 cylinders will keep on pumping out the juice with that beefy rumble and wonderful smell or rubber in the air.
    Nah you got it all wrong - the smell in the air is your parking brake getting fried (factory recall). Or wait, it's your rear suspension burning your wheel (factory recall). Or your notoriously weak head gasket spraying oil all over those 8 cylinders (known issue). The sound is just your clutch grinding (common on Mustangs from the last three years). Or it's even the dreaded spark plug knock that so many late model Rustangs I've seen seem to suffer from.

And let's pray you don't have a Cobra, how many recalls have they had now? See where I'm going with this?
    I own various Miatas and RX-7's in race trim
    One or two of them actually run now :-)
    Soon to posess a Scooby...

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX

I bet my car sounds more beefy than yours!
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.