Awesome Kill!!! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Awesome Kill!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by slin02 First RSX and now Mustang,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok what is next !!!!!! ps: why are you so proud, mustang ...

Originally posted by slin02
    First RSX and now Mustang,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok what is next !!!!!!
    ps: why are you so proud, mustang driver? your engine is 2.3 times larger and 4 more cylinder, you should perform better by default,,,, but too bad you are not !!!!!
    what do you mean first the rsx?... We are faster as clearly shown by the wrx's poor trap speeds it falls off in the 70-80mph range.

as for the rustang....**** him its a ford.

u want to start a war i see
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by RSXracer200 #2

what do you mean first the rsx?... We are faster as clearly shown by the wrx's poor trap speeds it falls off in the 70-80mph range.

Hey there dude!! you're back i see
    where have you been ? It's hasn't been the same without
    you around. maybe you can spice up some of these kill storys
    I need a good laugh

later

To the STANG DRIVER,

It seems like you like to dis on us japanese imports. You make your self sound asthough your STANG is so much better than the jap. cars.

I'll tell you straight up, WRX aren't the best cars out there. So don't think If you can beat one your STANG is automaticly better than all the jap. cars out there. Have you ever raced a Skyline? Or maybe a supraTT?

Why don't I hear you talking about them?

Also, How does it feal to own a FORD MUSTAKE?
    Last edited by Rice Boi; 09-10-2002 at 08:41 PM.
    HKW

no no no, no war needed, I can destroy your car with mine, that is cool enough already.
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

this is what i think of rustangs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails movie frame.jpg  
    02 WRB WRX
    Bugeye Mafia #37

Ha...nothing like hard evidence to prove a point
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Originally posted by Rice Boi
    To the STANG DRIVER,

It seems like you like to dis on us japanese imports. You make your self sound asthough your STANG is so much better than the jap. cars.

I'll tell you straight up, WRX aren't the best cars out there. So don't think If you can beat one your STANG is automaticly better than all the jap. cars out there. Have you ever raced a Skyline? Or maybe a supraTT?

Why don't I hear you talking about them?

Also, How does it feal to own a FORD MUSTAKE?
    FORD MISTAKE hehehe i forgot all about that one....thanks for reminding me.

on a side note i dont know y every one is always on about the skyline....dont get me wrong its a super car but not the most moddable. japans 3 top performing cars in order are 1) NSX 2) 3rd generation Rx7 3) supra then followed by the skyline. its a 2.6L inline 6 the supra is a 3.0L inline 6. and if you want to talk about moddability the Rx7 wins this hands down. the other japanese super cars can keep neck and neck with the 1.3L dual rotor 13B-REW but if the rx7 owner swaps in the 20B its all over. the 20B is capable of sooooooo much more power then any other japanese supercar. well i guess i know y the skyline is drooled over so much, you always want what you cant have and in this case the skyline is the forbidden fruit.

im a big honda fan so i got the rsx but im a HUGE rotary fan.....simply put the rx7 owns all
    Last edited by wrxinthehouse; 09-13-2002 at 11:41 AM.
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

Originally posted by slin02

no no no, no war needed, I can destroy your car with mine, that is cool enough already.
    ohhh calm yourself down there buddy you dont know what your getting yourself into....as we speak my car is at the shop getting the bottom end removed, it will be taking a trip out west to AEBS (Advanced Engine Breathing Systems) for some "work".....lets just say its ganna be prepped for more boost then is realy usable for a daily driver, ductile iron works wonders for block strength....and RevHard, you heard of them right, well there turbo kit is soon ganna be making itself feel at home under my hood.
    Last edited by RSXracer200 #2; 09-13-2002 at 02:47 AM.
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

Originally posted by wombat

Hey there dude!! you're back i see
    where have you been ? It's hasn't been the same without
    you around. maybe you can spice up some of these kill storys
    I need a good laugh

later
    AHHHH.....Feels good being missed
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

ohhh calm yourself down there buddy you dont know what your getting yourself into....as we speak my car is at the shop getting the bottom end removed, it will be taking a trip out west to AEBS (Advanced Engine Breathing Systems) for some "work".....lets just say its ganna be prepped for more boost then is realy usable for a daily driver, ductile iron works wonders for block strength....and RevHard, you heard of them right, well there turbo kit is soon ganna be making itself feel at home under my hood.
    I am calm,,, don't worry.

Good plan you got here, but what makes you think that I am just going to sit here and no modding my car?
    anyways, I am not going to argue anymore, I don't want waste the server space.
    you love your car and I love mine. that is all good!
    Last edited by slin02; 09-13-2002 at 10:37 AM.
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

on a side note i dont know y every one is always on a the skylines ****....dont get me wrong its a super car but not the most moddable. japans 3 top performing cars in order are 1) NSX 2) 3rd generation Rx7 3) supra then followed by the skyline. its a 2.6L inline 6 the supra is a 3.0L inline 6. and if you want to talk about moddability the Rx7 wins this hands down. the other japanese super cars can keep neck and neck with the 1.3L dual rotor 13B-REW but if the rx7 owner swaps in the 20B its all over. the 20B is capable of sooooooo much more power then any other japanese supercar. well i guess i know y the skyline is drooled over so much, you always want what you cant have and in this case the skyline is the forbidden fruit.

im a big honda fan so i got the rsx but im a HUGE rotary fan.....simply put the rx7 owns all
    I agree with you on that too. But the problem with the rotory motor is that it requiers high maitinance. When they are tuned they are untouchable, when their slightly out of wack they completly choke. I know this because my cusin has a 3rd Gen. He seems to be taking it in to the shop every other month. It's kind of funny bcause when it comes fresh out of the shop it will blow me away, after a month layter I'm hanging bumber to bumber with him. I respect hondas too it's just that too many people who own them who shouldn't (The ones who slap a slopy body kit on it and expect it to be a super car with out touching the motor).

And yes, the GT-R is the forbidden fruit
    HKW

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX

on a side note i dont know y every one is always on a the skylines ****....dont get me wrong its a super car but not the most moddable. japans 3 top performing cars in order are 1) NSX 2) 3rd generation Rx7 3) supra then followed by the skyline. its a 2.6L inline 6 the supra is a 3.0L inline 6. and if you want to talk about moddability the Rx7 wins this hands down. the other japanese super cars can keep neck and neck with the 1.3L dual rotor 13B-REW but if the rx7 owner swaps in the 20B its all over. the 20B is capable of sooooooo much more power then any other japanese supercar. well i guess i know y the skyline is drooled over so much, you always want what you cant have and in this case the skyline is the forbidden fruit.

The NSX is THE top performing Japanese car? Top performing in what aspect? I swear you're so full of uneducated statements that I don't know why I waste my time on you.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

why do u other with me? the answer is because you know i speak the truth like me or not. well i think you can agree with me that most people judge cars by there 1/4 times and trap speeds.....the skyline pulls upper 13's 13.5-13.7 stock when even the USDM nsx pulls low 13's and high 12's on occasion stock. now if the usdm nsx is pulling those times stock what do you think the japanese ones are doing? they are less restricketed then here so they will be even quicker....and i dont think any1 is ganna try to argue that the nsx can be outhandled.
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

" on a side note i dont know y every one is always on about the skyline....dont get me wrong its a super car but not the most moddable"

moddability was the basis for your dissing the skyline yet the nsx is the worst for modability of the 4.

You speak alot more oppinion than then you do truth.

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    why do u other with me? the answer is because you know i speak the truth like me or not. well i think you can agree with me that most people judge cars by there 1/4 times and trap speeds.....the skyline pulls upper 13's 13.5-13.7 stock when even the USDM nsx pulls low 13's and high 12's on occasion stock. now if the usdm nsx is pulling those times stock what do you think the japanese ones are doing? they are less restricketed then here so they will be even quicker....and i dont think any1 is ganna try to argue that the nsx can be outhandled.
    That's my whole point. "Top performing car" in what? I'd like to see an NSX beat the R33 Skyline's stock lap time at Nurburing, let alone the Blitz Skyline's modded lap time. As for comparing to the stock JDM versions, be real. All the manufacturers voluntarily agreed to set stock limits at 280 hp up until about a year and a half ago, so your comparison is flawed because they WERE more restricted there as far as stock performance goes.

Your "truth" is flawed too. Check out these websites. Wait, let me guess, all these times were done by crappy drivers?

http://www.phathonda.com/times/
    http://members.tripod.com/~SoRelm/index-2.html
    http://www.g-speed.com/pbh/fastest/n...aspirated.html

I see mid-high 13s, not high 12s.

I am REALLY getting tired of laying the smack down on you.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.