EVO vs Cobra non SC....

This is a discussion on EVO vs Cobra non SC.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Wow, i'm having so much luck these past 2 days with stangs. Today again I'm off to Autozone for some ...

EVO vs Cobra non SC....

Wow, i'm having so much luck these past 2 days with stangs. Today again I'm off to Autozone for some Meguiars NXT because she needed a good wax. And on my way back home a silver cobra starts tailing me really close so I knew he was game right away. And as luck would have it, we catch a light pretty quick but I cant see the driver being he had limo tint but he was revving the engine so I knew it was on. Light turns green and he bogs his launch so basically he was screwed before it even started, I run it up through 3rd and shut down close to the triple digits. Check the rear view and I would estimate a good 3 cars where put on the stang. I'm licking my lips for a shot at a stock 03 cobra, and I think it would be close down the quarter mile but I know after that I would be sooo dead

Staton
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

your dead ether way................what are your mods, because stock for stock, and 03 cobra is going to eat you alive.....
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi

With my VERY conservative tune I make 333WHP. At the end of the month I get my turbotrix tune should make something around 375WHP.

Staton
    --
    Provehito In Altum

Quote Originally Posted by xaton
    With my VERY conservative tune I make 333WHP. At the end of the month I get my turbotrix tune should make something around 375WHP.

Staton
    nice kill !!! with 375whp u should be in the high high 11s @ 115+ so u should have no problem with even the SC cobra.
    Lancer Evolution V///

439 WHP / 362 TQ TTR 50 Trim on pump @ 23psi.
    11.6 @ 120mph 1.6 60' (11/11/06)

unless hes modded too, few mods and those things are MONSTERS

i have a friend who drives a modded 03 cobra...hes making right around 550 at the rears and his best quarter is 11.3, ran a 12.9 stock....so yeah a modded cobra is pretty damn mean...though a modded awd turbo car isnt anything to shrug at either...anyway, good kill and i wouldnt sweat even the 03-04 cobras (stock) after your tune (if your going to run high 11's like 4Gsixty3 stated, IMO u would need more than 375awhp but ya never know)

fre
    WIth 375 you shouldn't have problems with stock cobras no matter the speed. If he is pullied with basic bolts ons and a chip you are in trouble. They seem to run mid 12s to mid 11s depending on the driver and pully setup.
    11.1 @ 131

Quote Originally Posted by xaton

Staton
    Hey are you sending your ECU to Turbo Trix? If so how much is it for the tune? I had someone do a flash for me locally but im not happy with it. Im taking the car to the dyno tuesday with a wide band to see how it is running. Do you have any engine managemen? SAFC, flash?
    2005 Electric Blue Mitsubishi Evolution VIII,
    2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
    Helix Catback
    Helix Downpipe
    Ultimate Racing test pipe
    Txs Mbc
    Greddy Type-s bov

www.myspace.com/evil_evo_viii
    www.mitsubishiunited.com
    2004 Subaru Wrx-Sold

Hey, I was going to take my car up to TT and have them do a custom tune for me. However after talking to Mike at TT he pretty much told me I was not going to extract any more power out of my baby but he could prolly pull some increase in HP but he wouldnt recommend I spend 400 bucks on a few HP. If you are looking for a mail in flash I would deff recommend the guys they are very nice and will deff hook you up

Staton
    --
    Provehito In Altum