Who has raced a V8 S-class Mercedes on the freeway?

This is a discussion on Who has raced a V8 S-class Mercedes on the freeway? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was minding my own business last night, while driving up the 280N freeway just before San Francisco. All of ...

Who has raced a V8 S-class Mercedes on the freeway?

I was minding my own business last night, while driving up the 280N freeway just before San Francisco. All of a sudden, this Benz flies up from behind and cuts me off. I think to myself "WTF is this guy's problem."?! Anyways I move into the other lane and he tries to get in front of me again. Ok, this is starting to piss me off. So I adjusted the EBC to about 16.5 PSI and floored it. I caught upto him and passed him. He immediately comes after me, but I manage to pull about 1.5 cars on him. I'm keeping it floored the whole time, but he's still about 1-2 car lengths behind me. He's keeping up pretty good. Finally around 130MPH I shut it down and decide this was crazy (even with only a few cars on the road). The guy flies by me, and I notice that it's a friggin' Limo Company's car by the CAxxxxx numbers on the rear bumper. The Benz was a black W140 series ('97-'00) S500. Those cars are slow on the street, but since they're Autobahn mobiles, they're pretty fast on the freeway. But this guy was a jackass, probably just some pissed off glorified cabby who can't afford a Benz or a WRX for that matter, and decided to mess with people on the freeway in the company car. to him.
    Last edited by BozzWRX; 09-08-2002 at 11:34 PM.