Who has raced a V8 S-class Mercedes on the freeway?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Who has raced a V8 S-class Mercedes on the freeway? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was minding my own business last night, while driving up the 280N freeway just before San Francisco. All of ...

Who has raced a V8 S-class Mercedes on the freeway?

I was minding my own business last night, while driving up the 280N freeway just before San Francisco. All of a sudden, this Benz flies up from behind and cuts me off. I think to myself "WTF is this guy's problem."?! Anyways I move into the other lane and he tries to get in front of me again. Ok, this is starting to piss me off. So I adjusted the EBC to about 16.5 PSI and floored it. I caught upto him and passed him. He immediately comes after me, but I manage to pull about 1.5 cars on him. I'm keeping it floored the whole time, but he's still about 1-2 car lengths behind me. He's keeping up pretty good. Finally around 130MPH I shut it down and decide this was crazy (even with only a few cars on the road). The guy flies by me, and I notice that it's a friggin' Limo Company's car by the CAxxxxx numbers on the rear bumper. The Benz was a black W140 series ('97-'00) S500. Those cars are slow on the street, but since they're Autobahn mobiles, they're pretty fast on the freeway. But this guy was a jackass, probably just some pissed off glorified cabby who can't afford a Benz or a WRX for that matter, and decided to mess with people on the freeway in the company car. to him.
    Last edited by BozzWRX; 09-09-2002 at 12:34 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.