My Race weekend

This is a discussion on My Race weekend within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Friday night was nothing special as usual i beat all the civics, rsx's, integras, etc...didn't get to run any domestic ...

My Race weekend

Friday night was nothing special as usual i beat all the civics, rsx's, integras, etc...didn't get to run any domestic power or imports that were fast so that was a little dissapointing.

Saturday was the night! I raced a yellow mustang convert gt and got absolutly stomped on..it was from a roll it was even when i was in 3rd then he hammered on me...i talked to the guy later and it's in the low 12s wow!!! he must've given me a head start or somthing haha......then i raced some hondas and crap usual they are dissaspointingly slow...but a little after midnight i saw a black trans am with some people in it who live around here anyways....they see me and i tell them that when the light turns it's a go....so needless to say i stomped on his ass w00t for me...then from a roll same result w00t for me then i even gave him a full car headstart and i beat him w00t for me i was so pumped....so we stopped at the next light and talked and"

TransAm:hey is that one of those wrx's
    me: yea
    TransAM:those are pretty fast huh
    me:yea i love this car
    TransAM: you got a lot done to it to beat me like that
    me: haha no sorry man it's all stock
    TransAM: wow!

light turns green and traffic goes on...1 more trans am owner that knows about the wrx
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

not bad nice to see your informing the f-bodys that not all 4 bangers are slow. Keep It up
    285whp, still pokey as hell, but It has a 6 speed so Its ok

Originally posted by Jasin_S
    not bad nice to see your informing the f-bodys that not all 4 bangers are slow. Keep It up
    i'll probably have the weekend race report alot...and once my car is done and faster then i would beat that yellow mustang
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!