My Race weekend
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My Race weekend within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Friday night was nothing special as usual i beat all the civics, rsx's, integras, etc...didn't get to run any domestic ...

My Race weekend

Friday night was nothing special as usual i beat all the civics, rsx's, integras, etc...didn't get to run any domestic power or imports that were fast so that was a little dissapointing.

Saturday was the night! I raced a yellow mustang convert gt and got absolutly stomped on..it was from a roll it was even when i was in 3rd then he hammered on me...i talked to the guy later and it's in the low 12s wow!!! he must've given me a head start or somthing haha......then i raced some hondas and crap usual they are dissaspointingly slow...but a little after midnight i saw a black trans am with some people in it who live around here anyways....they see me and i tell them that when the light turns it's a go....so needless to say i stomped on his ass w00t for me...then from a roll same result w00t for me then i even gave him a full car headstart and i beat him w00t for me i was so pumped....so we stopped at the next light and talked and"

TransAm:hey is that one of those wrx's
    me: yea
    TransAM:those are pretty fast huh
    me:yea i love this car
    TransAM: you got a lot done to it to beat me like that
    me: haha no sorry man it's all stock
    TransAM: wow!

light turns green and traffic goes on...1 more trans am owner that knows about the wrx
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

not bad nice to see your informing the f-bodys that not all 4 bangers are slow. Keep It up
    285whp, still pokey as hell, but It has a 6 speed so Its ok

Originally posted by Jasin_S
    not bad nice to see your informing the f-bodys that not all 4 bangers are slow. Keep It up
    i'll probably have the weekend race report alot...and once my car is done and faster then i would beat that yellow mustang
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.