I Don't Think I am Making Friends In These Hills!

This is a discussion on I Don't Think I am Making Friends In These Hills! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I am coming home from my parents house tonight. I am a couple miles from home, where the windy ...

I Support ClubWRX

I Don't Think I am Making Friends In These Hills!

So I am coming home from my parents house tonight. I am a couple miles from home, where the windy roads start, and I get stuck behind some 80's BMW. I start to get pretty frustrated when you have to almost put your car in 1st gear the whole way up the hill since the car in front of you is doing 15mph in a 30mph zone.

So when we turn onto another road, I pass him and start to have some fun on the turns when I get up to another car going slow. It a late 90's WS6 Firebird. I get up on him and he is doing 25mph. So I give him some room in front of me. So he speeds up a bit. So I do the same. Then when we make a right turn he punches it and starts to pull away pretty fast. So I thought maybe he wanted to play a bit. So I bog hard in 3rd and then get to boost and come up fast behind him, gaining on him in every corner. Then the son of a bi tch brakes all the way to a stop on purpose. I yelled out loud W T F. Then he guns it a bit and then slows down again. So I try to pass him. He guns it and then gets into the lane I am trying to pass him on. Dude. What is up. Do you want to play or just be a D I CK? So now I just ride his ass the whole way up the hill. He brake checks me a couple more times until my street. Then I turn and he keeps going straight.

Now I have a Mustang that doesn't like me and a WS6 owner that is an a$$ hole all in my NECK OF THE WOODS. Maybe they are just mad they didn't buy a car that could actually HANDLE on the mountain roads. I don't know. I thought the WS6 had the handling package. I sure didn't take the turns that well from what I saw. But then again it probably was the DRIVER.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

that's frustrating! next time have them line up at the local drag strip
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

too bad you didn't get to put your shin across the side of his head!

better luck next time.

jealous spoiler, gotta try and rain on YOUR parade cause HIS car sucks!
    Last edited by rally_wannabe; 09-09-2002 at 07:06 AM.