2003's fastest production sedan: Audi RS6 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 2003's fastest production sedan: Audi RS6 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Flex Automatic only...BMW would get my $$$ +1, I would like to see this run one of ...

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Automatic only...BMW would get my $$$
    +1, I would like to see this run one of the new Merc's or M5/M6 's from 50 kmh to 250.
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2001S4 View Post
    It is not an S4 body. It is in the A6 family. It is a completely different car than an S4. The RS4 only comes in Avant form, there is no sedan.

Wrong. The old rs4 with a v6 bi-turbo using k04s only came in an avant and never came to america. The new rs4 has a v8, and it comes in sedan form and is currently in america.
    '06 wrx wr-blue

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by enash99 View Post
    +1, I would like to see this run one of the new Merc's or M5/M6 's from 50 kmh to 250.
    Quote Originally Posted by speedDman1 View Post
    Wrong. The old rs4 with a v6 bi-turbo using k04s only came in an avant and never came to america. The new rs4 has a v8, and it comes in sedan form and is currently in america.
    Again, I don't know if you noticed but you guys are responding to posts that are more than four years old...
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

rarrw...so uncool to bring back posts that are older than i am.
    '06 wrx wr-blue

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    Again, I don't know if you noticed but you guys are responding to posts that are more than four years old...
    What's the big deal? At least he's using the search function. If someone asked "What was the fastest production sedan four years ago?" you guys would tell him to do a search...
    2006 WRX WRB Wagon
    Stage 2 Cobb catless DP and Borla Hush CBE
    *Total Loss*

Audis are too fat and/or expensive

I'd rather have a new Z06, the upcoming V8 M3, a modified STI or EVO and a blown S2000, or a 993 turbo even with its pathetic back seat.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

I Support ClubWRX

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Robert46123 View Post
    What's the big deal? At least he's using the search function. If someone asked "What was the fastest production sedan four years ago?" you guys would tell him to do a search...
    Repost. This has been covered. Do a search n00b!
    -The J

Repost. This has been covered. Do a search n00b!
    I honestly feel sorry for anyone that has to call someone a "n00b" (notice the elite use of zeros) on an Internet forum. I hope doing so made you feel a tad better in your pathetic life.
    2006 WRX WRB Wagon
    *Total Loss*

I Support ClubWRX
    I honestly feel sorry for anyone that has to call someone a "n00b" (notice the elite use of zeros) on an Internet forum. I hope doing so made you feel a tad better in your pathetic life.
    Get out of my dreams. Get into my car.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

I Support ClubWRX

Smile

There is no big deal... I was simply pointing out that they may not want to expect a reply from the posters that they were responding to, since the posts were four years old... I never intended for my post to come off as condescending and I would apologize to those people if they took it that way.
    Wow... Maybe I should use the "sarcasm" font next time. "Lighten up Francis" (Notice my elite use the Stripes movie reference.) I was kidding.
    If you really don't care to read my posts, simply ignore them. If that is too much then I would kindly ask that you refrain from referring to my life as pathetic. Have a nice day!
    Last edited by TheJ; 11-22-2006 at 04:25 AM.
    -The J

There is no big deal... I was simply pointing out that they may not want to expect a reply from the posters that they were responding to, since the posts were four years old... I never intended for my post to come off as condescending and I would apologize to those people if they took it that way.

Wow... Maybe I should use the "sarcasm" font next time. "Lighten up Francis" (Notice my elite use the Stripes movie reference.) I was kidding.
    If you really don't care to read my posts, simply ignore them. If that is too much then I would kindly ask that you refrain from referring to my life as pathetic. Have a nice day!
    I would think that someone with over 2,000 posts in a single forum would know that sarcasm doesn't translate well in written form especially when used by amatuers. I ignore many posts in this forum, but when I'm quoted I tend to read them.

I stand by my opinion that calling a total stranger a "n00b" is a cry for help.
    2006 WRX WRB Wagon
    *Total Loss*

EDIT: Holy, stop reviving old threads! ugh.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

I Support ClubWRX
    I stand by my opinion that calling a total stranger a "n00b" is a cry for help.
    <sarcasm font>I think pulling out psychoanalysis from someone jokingly using the term n00b, on an auto enthusiast web site...
    is a cry for help. <sarcasm font>

Yes, I know sarcasm is a low form of wit but I still find it humorous.
    Last edited by TheJ; 11-22-2006 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Forgot the sarcasm font
    -The J

I'm closing this down. It is no longer relivant as 2003 passed and its no longer the fastest and this thread is going downhill fast.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123