Evo MR vs. Lambo Video (Best Video I've seen)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Evo MR vs. Lambo Video (Best Video I've seen) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Maybe last week called and wants their video back but here's for anyone who hasnt seen this. It's 11min but ...

Evo MR vs. Lambo Video (Best Video I've seen)

Maybe last week called and wants their video back but here's for anyone who hasnt seen this. It's 11min but worth it

http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums...6055094-1.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

J-H
    Not really sure where to look

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

You wouldn't think it was that hard to click a link:
    http://www.layeredchaos.com/CSi/FQ400-Topgear.wmv
    2005 Aspen White STi

we'll never see that Evo in the US.

ummm that Evo is nothing more then the MR that's here. Same car, just right hand drive

If we (Scoobie Owners) were to sell our scoobs and seek a new car, how could we as power and handling seekers chose anything else? I know my choice and it's says EVO.

well I knew this when my friends bought the "regular" Evo and I got a scooby. I know the difference and it's HUGE

i wouldn't call it a regular MR because it is not. Regular MR does not have 400HP
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

that is a fq400 is only resembles an MR

Quote Originally Posted by HBPUNK
    ummm that Evo is nothing more then the MR that's here. Same car, just right hand drive

If we (Scoobie Owners) were to sell our scoobs and seek a new car, how could we as power and handling seekers chose anything else? I know my choice and it's says EVO.

well I knew this when my friends bought the "regular" Evo and I got a scooby. I know the difference and it's HUGE

not even close. 400hp is no where near 286. i did laugh at the turning radius.

reminded me of my srt4. it takes literally 4 lanes to get it turned around.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

That is one sick EVO!

The FQs are just MRs that have been modified for you by Ralliart before delivery. I can't have an MR FQ-400; but I can have an MR V390 from Vishnu that makes the same amount power. See: http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=116320

FQ=f**kin quick and that what it is... british engineers extracted 400 bhp outta 2 liters.... man... thats teh hotness....
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)

Quote Originally Posted by Novtec1
    FQ=f**kin quick and that what it is... british engineers extracted 400 bhp outta 2 liters.... man... thats teh hotness....
    amen to that! It must give evo owners out there a massive sense of pride to see one of their own hustling a murcielago around a track...
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Quote Originally Posted by jigga
    amen to that! It must give evo owners out there a massive sense of pride to see one of their own hustling a murcielago around a track...
    Yea its great. My car will never see that power though
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Sweet vid.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Registered User Electric-Mayhem's Avatar
    I thought it was a good vid till he got to the "stuff that is bad about this car" part. The clutch thing was a bit silly, as both times he stalled it, he didn't give it any gas whatsoever. Additionally, the part about the Turbo lag was stupid too, cause he had it in 6th gear in 30, meaning it was probably revving around 1.5k. Of course its gonna have no power if you are in a totally wrong gear, thats true of any car out there. The only real thing he said that was true that was against the car, was the fact that is expensive to drive with its horrible economy and expensive gas, and Hi-Po tires, not to mention the high price tag for it. Oh, and the hard ride and lack of a turning radius. But I did like the beggining part, as I thought it was much more indicative of the cars potential. I'm sure its a bit of hard clutch and yes it might have lag, but so do many cars. I do agree with him though, I would go for the one with a bit less power, just to make it a bit better as a daily driver.

JH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast