HEHE...these pompus MoFo's

This is a discussion on HEHE...these pompus MoFo's within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/sho...threadid=15602...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sorry to double post, but *trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard* If you read some of these posts, they are pretty hilarious...these guys have no idea what they are talking about

Well, 349hp supercharged V6 will do that for you.

I signed up (wrxlvr) since he lives in Denver. I'll race him, and then I'll let him race someone here in town who's modified their car more heavily than mine.

If he really has a Mercedes C32 AMG they seem to be fast, 0to 60 in about 5 secs.

They are no more pompous then many people here.
    '90 MTX White Taurus SHO
    Soon to be installed:
    Cold Air Induction Snorkel
    80mm Pro Flow MAF
    69mm Throttle Body
    Hand Ported and Polished Intake Runners
    40mm Big bore butterflies
    Hi-Flow Y-pipe w/cats
    Lifetime Performance Module

"I just wish someone would call me 'sir'... without adding 'you're making a scene'". -Homer Simpson

Oh ...

Big deal ... his $60K+ car does 0-60 in ONLY 5sec? Humm last time I checked mine does it in 4.8sec w/ a bike rack and cost $35K+ LESS. Arrogrant little boys ... time to stick the pen in the big head. Oh catch him again when it's raining HARD or SNOWING ... even better give him a head start too. AMG ... nothing really impresses me now that I know a $24K WRX + $6K in mod will do 0-60 in <3.9sec. I picked 6K because it makes it an even $30K for math figures. Humm wait ... that's still 1/2 what they paid. I love to look at those people's faces when I pass them here in East Cobb when they "thought" they had a fast car. Cocky isn't it.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

I Support ClubWRX
    LOL even the dudes in the MB forum are calling BS on him.

I'm still waiting for him to reply to my challenge for a race. I have a Blitz SBC-id and an uppipe so it could be interesting.

I Support ClubWRX
    Make sure you get into FIRTH place then wrxinthehouse

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

C32 automatic transmission #'s
    0-60: 5
    1/4 Mile: 13.7
    1/4 Speed: 106

so stock vs stock they should have us, but once again, 60k vs 25k, the thing i love about people talking crap to wrx's, they dont realize.

1. its in the low 20k's new
    2. few mods and it can kick ur butt, while having room for passengers and groceries

I love it when people like that, the Supra's, corvettes which have a sticker of 10K more then the wrx talk crap stock vs stock and think they are bad. I got an idea, lets post how the WRX kills a brand new Civic ex stock vs stock
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

I Support ClubWRX
    If you look around in there "kill stories" section they also have stories about Civics and even Hyundais!! I don't think anybody sells a car with that big a price difference from the WRX. They have another about a WRX, but this time the Rex won (of course!)

They also have a story about how this guy beat a BMW 750iL and a 745iL - at the same time! I had no idea these guys with big $75,000 luxury cruisers were so into street racing. Maybe in Beverly Hills?

C
    "Inasmuch as ye have done it to one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it to me." -Jesus

1990 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
    1992 Toyota 4Runner SR5 3.Slow
    1993 Honda CBR600F2
    2002 WRX SportWagon *sold*

I just have to add my 2cents. I am a Mercedes tech and have driven c32s a lot. I have Vishnu stage 0 on my car and it feels really slow compared to the c32. Now I know they cost a lot, and for the performance VALUE the WRX is superior but you are comparing apples to oranges with the two cars. They are built for different purposes and goals in mind. I got to take a cruise in a Renntech slk 32 with over 400hp the other day at a company sponsored track day and I have to say the ride home in my car felt....really....slow, but again apples and oranges. That car was really expensive and even though its a roadster its built for luxury. I always think it is best to appreciate a car for what it is and what it can do. That is much more constructive than debating superiority of cars in completely different classes. That goes for stuck up MB owners too. Go and play with some M cars and see what happens....Yeah thats what I thought.

Originally posted by KurleeDaddeeWRX
    Make sure you get into FIRTH place then wrxinthehouse

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)
    HAHAHAHAHA...that's hilarious Kurleedadee. I think pierre needs to spend some money on English lessons
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

performance is performance. Who really cares how much it costs?
    At the end of the day, they are driving a MB while ours is just a Subaru.
    But it does feel good when you can beat them, when their performance stats are better.