Ohhh boy E55 amg challenged me
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohhh boy E55 amg challenged me within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I was on the Local bmw forum and they have a ton of guys that talk so much smack ...

Banned

Ohhh boy E55 amg challenged me

So I was on the Local bmw forum and they have a ton of guys that talk so much smack about subies and especially STi's.. so I called any of these m3 guys out.. Most of them are stock.. None of them want to race but this one Dude with a 2005 E55 Amg called me out. He actually lives 10 minuts away and said he has seen my car. also said it sounds sick!
    Anyways he is stock.. ( don't think you can do much to those things anyways) 2005 model 469 Bhp
    516 lbs Tourqe
    car weighs 4087
    I said sure for fun and he said he even wants to give me the advantage and go from a stop.
    I am a pretty good launcher tho..
    Do I have a chance? from a roll. I put 3 cars on a e46 me witha exhaust it was a 6 speed too These are my mods
    2004 Sti not many mods.. but very well tuned.
    TBE
    3" downpipe
    Ecutek
    fuel injectors
    Hks Bov
    Dynod stock 237 whp
    currently Dynod 287 whp. @ 18 psi /boost

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You are going down hard.
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Quote Originally Posted by supersuby
    So I was on the Local bmw forum and they have a ton of guys that talk so much smack about subies and especially STi's.. so I called any of these m3 guys out.. Most of them are stock.. None of them want to race but this one Dude with a 2005 E55 Amg called me out. He actually lives 10 minuts away and said he has seen my car. also said it sounds sick!
    Anyways he is stock.. ( don't think you can do much to those things anyways) 2005 model 469 Bhp
    516 lbs Tourqe
    car weighs 4087
    I said sure for fun and he said he even wants to give me the advantage and go from a stop.
    I am a pretty good launcher tho..
    Do I have a chance? from a roll. I put 3 cars on a e46 me witha exhaust it was a 6 speed too These are my mods
    2004 Sti not many mods.. but very well tuned.
    TBE
    3" downpipe
    Ecutek
    fuel injectors
    Hks Bov
    Dynod stock 237 whp
    currently Dynod 287 whp. @ 18 psi /boost

I see a vicious spanking in your future, especially once you get above 100mph
    Last edited by EVOVIII; 01-02-2005 at 09:29 PM.

From Motortrend:

12.39 @ 116.21
    0-60 mph 4.2

Banned

Lol..

I know I know.. oh well I am not gona Pm him back and say .. no man I know you wil kill me.. so why bother. I'll go for it .. maybe from a dig I can hold him off for abit.

I say do it for fun - or grab a bigger turbo and have some REAL fun.

Banned

nahh

I will race him for fun the way I am now. Will I get killed tho? I was told that a e55 Vs e46 m3 is pretty close.. well not close but 4-5 cars I took a e46 m3 by 2-3 cars..I dunno we will see. I'll let you know what goes down and I will also post the thread from the other forum. any tips for this one?

I will race him for fun the way I am now. Will I get killed tho? I was told that a e55 Vs e46 m3 is pretty close.. well not close but 4-5 cars I took a e46 m3 by 2-3 cars..I dunno we will see. I'll let you know what goes down and I will also post the thread from the other forum. any tips for this one?
    No, it wont be close. You may damn well lose by 3-4 car lengths. The thing with a car like that is you dont have to think about shift points or be good at it because all you do is mash the pedal to the floor. Someone who cant race worth a crap with a manual could turn out great times in an E55.

Banned

Very true

Good point about the mashing of the gas.. How much hp would it take to take this beast?

Although you have a very nice car, the other's a beast. I'd say you'll have fun losing.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

Good point about the mashing of the gas.. How much hp would it take to take this beast?
    Alot. They run low 12's STOCK.

R.i.p

Nice death... in advance!
    2002 Subaru WRX JBP

0-60? Oh hell yeah!!!

lol I've seen 2 of these wack cobras.

do it...video tape it...
    WuDekStyle: i took the meanest **** at work today, i created an island there was so much nastiness
    WuDekStyle: i felt like a wild animal
    Official Cinematographer for the Bugeye Mafia

The E55 AMG runs low 12's stock, if you put a set of slicks on it they can run into the 11's. And the worst part about it is, the car is automatic so the driver cannot mess up . Nice death in advance hehe, can you get it on video tape tho?
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.