Ohhh boy E55 amg challenged me - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohhh boy E55 amg challenged me within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Okay well unlike some people I will not lie.. I will tell you this. I have done it I dot ...

Banned

ooooohhh

Okay well unlike some people I will not lie.. I will tell you this. I have done it I dot have it on video.. I was on a cycle at the time and I did 4 plates and 1/4 on each side of the flat.
    At this very moment.. actually as of tonigh at the gym.. did chest and back I benched 3 /12 plates of flat bench 3 reps.. That I can video tape for u pal.. I am natural righ now and have been since October of 04.
    I still don't beleive that he did that sorry.. if he does it and he says he can currently do it. I would like to see it that's all.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by supersuby
    Okay well unlike some people I will not lie.. I will tell you this. I have done it I dot have it on video.. I was on a cycle at the time and I did 4 plates and 1/4 on each side of the flat.
    At this very moment.. actually as of tonigh at the gym.. did chest and back I benched 3 /12 plates of flat bench 3 reps.. That I can video tape for u pal.. I am natural righ now and have been since October of 04.
    I still don't beleive that he did that sorry.. if he does it and he says he can currently do it. I would like to see it that's all.
    Thanks for being upfront and saying you were telling the truth. BUT since you've done it, it shouldn't be hard to replicate. I can host the video for you if need be. If we can expect it out of donnie we can expect it out of you. Right?

LOL 3 and a half plates on a FLAT bench is a far cry from 4 plates on a INCLINE, which I'm sure you know since you're a personal trainer. Also by 3 and a half plates do you mean 3 plates and a 25 3 plates and a 35? I've yet to see a half plate.

Banned

awww

so cute that somone is stikcing up for a guy that benches 400 lbs..lol
    I am not going to train and work myself to get those number (4 plates on inclince ) for you buddy.. I love you and your hair due but not that much, I meant 3 plates and 35 each side. That ai will do for u tough guy.. Infact I'll squeeeeeez 1 more rep for u even. I don't need you to host a video for me buddy.. lol. You'r a weird kid

I have your screen name on AOL so I will communocate with you there.. This is a car forum not a bodybuilding or weight lifitng forum.. so let's NOT waste people time and abuse this forum with this stuff. When video is done.. we can post it in the video section
    Last edited by supersuby; 01-04-2005 at 08:39 PM.

The idiot that said its sweet revenge to have 3 WRX's for the price of an E55....

Are u serious ! You cant even go there!

I know this has nothing to do with me but people always ask if I have ever taken steroids or anything to help with lifting cause honestly that's against my own personal rules. I can lift a lot of weights because I started at around 12 or 13 and I started out benching about 135 and progressed over the years to where I am at about 400 now. I think when I started lifting weights seriously I was about 16 and a month before school started I hit the gym hard like I went 2 times a day, once in the morning and once at night, for 2 hours each session and by the time school started I had went from weighing about 120lbs and shot up to 150 and went from benching just under 200lbs to benching 350lbs. I changed so much that a lot of people that didn't see me for that last month of summer vaction was like HOLY SHIAT!!!!

After I went to benching 350lbs I stayed there for almost 2 years then my friend asked me "why don't you try benching like 400?" and I was like hrmmm that's a good question cause I was doing like 40 reps of 350 so I was like why not and did it. Now I can do about 20 reps of just over 400 but I worked really really hard to be able to lift what I can and to do as many reps as I can especially since I never took anything to help me. HAHA and because I am small as hell I literally have a crowd watching me whenever I lift, no matter what I am lifting I have everyone from men to women, light lifters to body builders watching me cause I start putting the plates on and the big guys have a look of "this guy is dumb if he thinks he is gonna lift that" then I do mass reps and then after I am done people will try to do what I do and some of the big guys can but they can never do near as many reps as I can.
    Last edited by TheReaper; 01-04-2005 at 08:52 PM.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

so cute that somone is stikcing up for a guy that benches 400 lbs..lol
    I am not going to train and work myself to get those number (4 plates on inclince ) for you buddy.. I love you and your hair due but not that much, I meant 3 plates and 35 each side. That ai will do for u tough guy.. Infact I'll squeeeeeez 1 more rep for u even. I don't need you to host a video for me buddy.. lol. You'r a weird kid

I have your screen name on AOL so I will communocate with you there.. This is a car forum not a bodybuilding or weight lifitng forum.. so let's NOT waste people time and abuse this forum with this stuff. When video is done.. we can post it in the video section
    Actually I think it's fine that it's gone on here and we can continue it here. If a mod sees fit they can chime in and lay down the law. Having spent a fair majority of my life in a gym I can tell you this, the only people that count what they're lifting in plates are highschoolers and ego lifters that come in once a week to do biceps and chest.

I wasn't sticking up for Donnie, I was calling you out on your BS claim that you did four plates on incline. Which you backed up perfectly by questioning me and saying that I'm backing up someone that said they can do "four plates" on a flat bench. . . Huge difference there, but you know that since you're a trainer and a bodybuilder.

Thank you for the mentally stimulating conversation on AIM, for one moment I felt like I was back in 5'th grade on the schoolbus.

(22:31:58) Fairladyz78: Hye ***get
    (22:32:04) Fairladyz78: U there
    (22:32:31) Fairladyz78: Get your budy the "husky " guy to prove that he benched 400 lbs...
    (22:32:36) Fairladyz78: hello...
    (22:32:56) Fairladyz78: oh I see you are busy stylig your hair..LOL laters
    (22:34:33) aslowrx: ok junior
    (22:34:33) Fairladyz78 logged in.
    (22:35:06) Fairladyz78: use enough gel?
    (22:35:10) aslowrx: yep
    (22:35:13) Fairladyz78: yup call me junior..
    (22:35:14) aslowrx: good burn
    (22:35:17) aslowrx: how old are you 13?
    (22:35:21) Fairladyz78: thanks..
    (22:35:29) Fairladyz78: yup 13.. with a wiife and kid
    (22:35:31) Fairladyz78: lol..
    (22:35:45) aslowrx: wow, so you're older and you still think calling someone a ***got while still mispelling it is an insult?
    (22:35:48) aslowrx: i feel sorry for your family.
    (22:35:54) Fairladyz78: nadd don't
    (22:36:02) Fairladyz78: I like the word ***get
    (22:36:06) Fairladyz78: I am just playing...
    (22:36:08) aslowrx: yeah i'm sure
    (22:36:11) Fairladyz78: I like your psots and videos
    (22:36:15) aslowrx: great
    (22:36:16) Fairladyz78: don't be like that
    (22:36:28) Fairladyz78: and i like your hair too!
    (22:36:33) Fairladyz78: really I do.
    (22:36:39) Fairladyz78: ok all jokes aside bros
    (22:36:40) aslowrx: great
    (22:36:56) Fairladyz78: I have a hard time beleiving that this kid can bench 400 lbs.
    (22:37:01) aslowrx: ok
    (22:37:10) aslowrx: and I have a hard time believing that you can incline 405
    (22:37:21) Fairladyz78: I have been competing for a while and when I was on a cycle... I mean a seriosule cycle and trained hard I benched 4 plates
    (22:37:32) Fairladyz78: incline and flat.. beleive what u wnt
    (22:37:38) aslowrx: I will
    (22:37:44) Fairladyz78: I weighed 196 lbs...
    (22:37:46) Fairladyz78: good!
    (22:38:09) Fairladyz78: I don't give a **** what u beleive,, same way u shoudn't give a **** what I beleive!
    (22:38:17) Fairladyz78: u cracker jack
    (22:38:36) Fairladyz78: dude.. U think I HONESTLY give a **** if u beleive me??? LOL
    (22:38:44) Fairladyz78: u are nothing to me I don't.
    (22:38:48) Fairladyz78: so piss off
    (22:38:54) aslowrx: you obviously do or you wouldn't be wasting time messaging me and calling me names.
    (22:39:03) Fairladyz78: sure I would..
    (22:39:06) Fairladyz78: I am bored
    (22:39:12) aslowrx: "piss off" coming from the person that messaged me.
    (22:39:20) Fairladyz78: yeah.. I am done with you
    (22:39:24) aslowrx: great
    (22:39:55) Fairladyz78: ok have a nice life! and do uss a favour get a hair cut
    (22:39:57) Fairladyz78 logged out.

Banned

You Still Need A Haircut

Badly!

+1 for brian the 'bigger" man
    05' WRB STI
    MODS

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh
    sula bhfuil a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

May you be a half-hour in Heaven before the devil knows that you're dead.

Badly!
    oh witty repartee. Take your glorious insults usually reserved for those in a 2'nd graders mindset and your "four plate" incline benchpressing ass and go bull**** someone that's going to belive a word you say.

Banned

ha ha

OKAY buddy!

I Support ClubWRX
    slkj
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dodgeball.jpg  
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

I've seen a guy in his 50's with a very unassuming physique flat bench 4 plates (405) while his 100 lb frail wife spotted. Its hard to tell how much someone can BP just from his looks.

By the way, I can't help noticing that whenever I go to a gym (and I've been in many), seeing someone bench 400+ is actually quite rare. Yet the internet is swarmed by dudes with 400+ bench presses. I guess that's the reason why I rarely see them -all of them are on line.
    -09 Impreza 2.5GT 13.72/ 99.4/1.926
    -99 Mustang 10.64/136.41.57
    -08 R32 (bone stock)

I cant believe this! this is GOLDEN!! hahahaha

supersuby: call me what you want, call me what you will, blah, blah, blah. I know what I can bench and I know what I am capable of. I dont need to sit here and defend myself from someone with the maturity level of yourself. My dad used to participate in powerlifting competition and when I started playing football in highschool he got me into it. I have been powerlifting since I was 16 y/o with much dedication... something you probably know very little about.
    take you insults and immature comments somewhere else, because this is a community of good and intelligent people.. which means people such as you are not welcome here.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

so....umm...how about that e55....??
    Mods: ERZ Up/Down pipe, bosal dual tip cat-back, cobb AP stage II

Quote Originally Posted by evL`WrX
    so....umm...how about that e55....??
    they are damn fast.

I <3 E55
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast