Ohhh boy E55 amg challenged me - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohhh boy E55 amg challenged me within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; That's pretty good....DTR and Integra.....dang!!!!! Integra: you are like an ant, you can carry more than 2x your weight DTR: ...

J-H
    That's pretty good....DTR and Integra.....dang!!!!!

Integra: you are like an ant, you can carry more than 2x your weight

DTR: can you squat that though? By my calculations you should be able to squat 600lbs +........

Sorry for highjacking the thread......

BTW, the E55 is very fast......(just to stay on topic)

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by J-H
    That's pretty good....DTR and Integra.....dang!!!!!

Integra: you are like an ant, you can carry more than 2x your weight

DTR: can you squat that though? By my calculations you should be able to squat 600lbs +........

Sorry for highjacking the thread......

BTW, the E55 is very fast......(just to stay on topic)

I am weighing about 205 right now because I am bulking, but when I hit 400lbs on bench I was only weighing in at 188lbs. So i have doubled my weight and then some. Actually, no I cannot squat that much. My highest squat was 435 or something.
    1) my lower back bothers me with that much weight

2) I study martial arts and for that reason I do not power lift with my legs. Powerlifting in the legs will cause them to grow in mass which then causes a decrease in flexability and speed in your kicks. I am sure I can get around 600lbs or so if I worked at it though. I am only 19 y/o and have not power squated since I was 17 and did 435. but its in my genes. My dad still holds a record for squating 675 @ 185lbs when he was 18 y/o.

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    That's about 120lbs. better than my best. Not bad...but I did weigh 135lbs. and was 6' tall when I did that.

I'm thinking of shooting for 400 one of these days, but it messes with my neck/back pretty bad when I start going up in weight. Maybe I'll go for 330lbs. (twice my weight).
    Go for it man... Set a goal! My goal was to hit 400lbs before starting college. And I did just that. I really wanted to double my weight and I worked at it for a while. When I was 17 y/o I was at 315lbs and a year later I was at 400lbs.

Thats very impressive for your weight, I am sure if you worked at it you could hit it. I was going to set a goal for 500lbs but I dont think my wrists could take the strain. Are you all natural? taking any supplements? I have never taken anything, but it makes me wonder what I could do if i started taking protien, creatine, etc...
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I Support ClubWRX
    Nah, I never took anything...au natural all the way. This was about 6 years ago right before I started college. I've put on about 30+ lbs. since then but have also toned the weightlifting down quite a bit. Especially now since I have about 0.000214 minutes of free time per month that I usually burn up on this forum
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Nah, I never took anything...au natural all the way. This was about 6 years ago right before I started college. I've put on about 30+ lbs. since then but have also toned the weightlifting down quite a bit. Especially now since I have about 0.000214 minutes of free time per month that I usually burn up on this forum
    yeah, I could imagine how much medschool must be kicking your ass time-wise.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

J-H
    Well, I guess I won't be efen with you guys..... You guys are some bada$$es

I have the genetics of digesting pizzas with no problem....actually I am a rower and calories burn like wildfire....

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

Shoot I have been benching 400lbs since I was 18 and I haven't grown above 5 foot 6 and I only weigh 160. If you thinks that's impressive I squat 600lbs, military press just over 250lbs, and I leg press 1080lbs. Funny thing is people tend to think I am not strong cause I am only 5 foot 6 so I gotta show them a thing or 2 on occasion.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper
    Shoot I have been benching 400lbs since I was 18 and I haven't grown above 5 foot 6 and I only weigh 160. If you thinks that's impressive I squat 600lbs, military press just over 250lbs, and I leg press 1080lbs. Funny thing is people tend to think I am not strong cause I am only 5 foot 6 so I gotta show them a thing or 2 on occasion.
    <3 I want to have babies with you.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    -- Steven Wright

<3 I want to have babies with you.
    HAHA I use to box but I stopped for a while but I still might go back to boxing and try to go pro. This guy that fights in UFC goes to my gym and he was telling me that I should become a pro fighter in something cause I have power and since I am smaller than most I am faster and can out manuver them so ever since he met me he has been teaching me some brazilian ju jitsu and some other stuff that most the UFC guys do and he works out with me to get stronger cause this dude is about 6 foot 4 or 5 and weighs about 260 and I almost double what he does in every type of weight lifting we do.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

5'6 and a shot at being professional boxer you say? . . Better learn to stay in close or those that out reach you by 8 inches will lay you out.

whose the UFC fighter are your gym?

Brian something or other, I don't know his last name but he is a big black dude. He hasn't fought in a year cause he was in a full body cast after getting hit by a car but he said he should be back fighting in a few months. I am small but my arms are pretty long. My reach is about an inch or so shorter than guys that I would be fighting against which would be junior middle weight to middle weight or I might even drop my weight to 147 for the welter weight class. Regardless I punch harder than most heavy weights do so I think I should be alright cause I already have good defense and hand speed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper
    Brian something or other, I don't know his last name but he is a big black dude. He hasn't fought in a year cause he was in a full body cast after getting hit by a car but he said he should be back fighting in a few months. I am small but my arms are pretty long. My reach is about an inch or so shorter than guys that I would be fighting against which would be junior middle weight to middle weight or I might even drop my weight to 147 for the welter weight class. Regardless I punch harder than most heavy weights do so I think I should be alright cause I already have good defense and hand speed.
    was he a prize fighter or a no cash/payout fighter? You can be a walkin to UFC like Ortiz. Also impressive that you've got long arms and a small frame and have such a strong upper chest. Have you fought any events yet?

No what happened was I got into boxing around 2 years ago when I was 20 and they liked that I was at a prime age and that I wasn't broken down already so I have at least 10 to 15 years of heavy boxing in me. I started training with these guys that also train some pro fighters but none of them were famous but everyone at the gym, trainers and boxers, were impressed by my power, stamina, and ability to adapt fast in the ring but I got really sick and stopped training for 3 months and by that time I had gotten out of shape so I decided to go back to school first then go back to boxing afterwards.

I was being trained to fight in major events here in san diego and the main trainer wanted to have me ready to go to mexico and enter some of their big events down there. They told me usually they like to have brand new fighters train for a year or 2 before fighting but I looked like I have been boxing for a while so they were gonna set me up to fight within 6 months but that's when I got sick. Unfortunately the boxing gym I went to isn't there anymore and I don't know if they just moved or closed down so I gotta ask around and either find where they went or find another trainer. But bah boxing takes a lot of stamina cause I was training monday through friday for 4 hours a day and you rarely get a break and even when you do get a break it is only for 1 minute like it is in between rounds in an actual fight.

Banned

DTR Rex

I call B.S on your 400 lbs bench press.. I bet if I asked you how many plates that is you wouldn't even know. I have been a personal Trainer for 6 years now and there is no way You bench 400 lbs.. SORRYYYYY. I know this is a car forum but who you trying to fool? I can do 4 plates on a incline for 1 rep and that is one a light cycle of Deco/omnadrin. You look out of shape more like a Husky guy maybe a power lifter I guess... from your body shape. Prove me wrong video tape yourself pressing 400 lb ... or 4 plates on a flat bench for that matter.. make me eat my words.. I hate people who talk s**t like this.

I Support ClubWRX
    Ah sheet...it's on now!

*sits back to enjoy the show*
    "Did you sleep well?"
    -- Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by supersuby
    I call B.S on your 400 lbs bench press.. I bet if I asked you how many plates that is you wouldn't even know. I have been a personal Trainer for 6 years now and there is no way You bench 400 lbs.. SORRYYYYY. I know this is a car forum but who you trying to fool? I can do 4 plates on a incline for 1 rep and that is one a light cycle of Deco/omnadrin. You look out of shape more like a Husky guy maybe a power lifter I guess... from your body shape. Prove me wrong video tape yourself pressing 400 lb ... or 4 plates on a flat bench for that matter.. make me eat my words.. I hate people who talk s**t like this.
    you can incline bench 405lbs? I'm assuming we're talking 45lb plates and a 45lb bar.
    I'll be the first to call bs on this one as well. I'll be waiting for the video tape. If you're throwing up 405 on incline what are you putting down for flat bench or decline?

I've met Donnie, visually he's got the body type to do it and I wouldn't say he's husky.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.