I just challenged M3 owners in there forums.. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on I just challenged M3 owners in there forums.. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i cant see vid ..not at home ...i'm guessing its a bone stock sti getting destroyed on the freeway by ...

i cant see vid ..not at home ...i'm guessing its a bone stock sti getting destroyed on the freeway by some semi modded m3 ??

edit:nevermind...i know that vid..very fast m3 against some dumb cocky evo driver ..from a dig 2 haha
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    we're going to see another one of these videos but this time it's going to be a sti.

I love that vid!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    we're going to see another one of these videos but this time it's going to be a sti.

The sti gets a beatin. But If you buy a car that starts at 47k I think that it should beat a stock sti that you can buy for 32k. ( Both in Stock trim )

Quote Originally Posted by enash99
    The sti gets a beatin. But If you buy a car that starts at 47k I think that it should beat a stock sti that you can buy for 32k. ( Both in Stock trim )
    Im sorry but that is the dumbest comment. First off, that was an Evo in that vid. Second of all, you get a lot more with an M3 to justify that $50,000 price tag. There are several cars that cost over $40,000 but couldn't beat a $20,000 SRT4. Does that mean that the car sucks because it cannot compete in the 1/4mile? Go sit in an M3, drive it around, shift the trans, etc... It becomes tiresome to have people say (well yeah, it should be faster for an extra 20k, or my car rocks because his overpriced 50k car lost to a 30k evo/sti. Theres more to a car than 1/4mile times.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

i hate when people compare car prices unless its the same type of car...i mean you can compare evo and sti all you want but m3 is different...btw i'd be shocked if you can get m3 for only 50k..they usually end up a lot more ..closer to 60k
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Supersuby, I'd watch out man. There's plenty of cars in this area (including Bimmers) that would be able to take your car. Not to take anything away from you or your STi. It's a nice set up you've got there but 287whp is not enough to call out an entire club.

Good luck
    '04 Silver STi
    '02 WRB WRX Sedan SOLD

I'm not sure what else he has to prove by calling out the M3's to be honest...

Afterall, he already has on vid himself tearing a modded one a new one from a roll serveal times too...

Now the other run he has comming with the E55 should prove to be a rather humbling experience for him..
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123