What do u guys think of the Chevy Cobalt SS? - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on What do u guys think of the Chevy Cobalt SS? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by SRT THIS Your point is True, but now a days, people aren't looking into the fit and ...

Quote Originally Posted by SRT THIS
    Your point is True, but now a days, people aren't looking into the fit and finish, its more of finding the the extra power, because the HP in the car is what is Game now. Those with more cash, can then have the pleasure of having both
    I also disagree... Once you've had a car with HP that's lacking in fit and finish, you begin to appreciate the ones that are a better all around vehicle, even in an "entry level" vehicle such as the Neons, WRXs, Cobalts, etc... Most of us online are enthusiasts, so our perspective is skewed more towards performance. The typical consumer can't tell the difference and doesn't care about a few tenths in the 1/4 mile...

Oh, and Gabe: You got rid of the SS... Get a haircut now.
    Last edited by Dan00Hawk; 01-13-2005 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Forgot to rip on Shaitiger

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

alright, i had to work the international car show for our dealership this pass friday and i had the chance to see the SS in person...i honestly didnt like it...i think its mainly the exterior looks...looks even more "F&F" than the srt-4...the wing is ugly...and in my opinion so is the aero kit they slapped on the thing...the tail lights look alright though but thats about it...the interior is MUCH nicer than the standard cavaliers and for that i give a nod to chevorlet for the upgrade....though if i was on the market for a fwd FI 4cyl vehicle i would deffinently look towards the SRT-4 than the cobalt SS...and with a pricetag over $23k i cant see it selling more than the dodge either....02

I just like the commercials..I cant get that damn humming out of my head.

"Ahooo aho ahoooo aho ahoooo aho ahoooo aho..."
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.