TurboTrix Vette?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on TurboTrix Vette? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Leaving the neighborhood I pull up behind a fast moving C5 Vette with Turbotrix test vehicle on the back window. ...

TurboTrix Vette?

Leaving the neighborhood I pull up behind a fast moving C5 Vette with Turbotrix test vehicle on the back window. We both are turning onto the main road (50mph speed limit). I knew he was going to open it up so I wanted to leave right with him if possible. He pulls out and nails it. I did the same but he got about a 2 car jump on me because he was in front of me. I did my very best to stay with him. We were pretty even up to 80mph or so. I didn't gain anything on him and he didn't pull on me (not much that I could tell).

The car was fast. I was slamming gears (spun my tires all the way through first gear) and running wide open up to 80mph. I have no idea if he was giving it 100%. He definately knew I was behind him and he was hauling ass trying to stay in front on me (which he did)

Just thought I would share my experience and see if anyone is famaliar with Turbotrix.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Must of sounded nice? Nice chase
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

TurboTrix is a tuning shop in NJ, but what a vette is doing down in Florida...must be a different shop.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    TurboTrix is a tuning shop in NJ, but what a vette is doing down in Florida...must be a different shop.
    Junior does some tuning in Florida, he said

Must be a different shop though down there.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

turbotrix does ECU work on EVO's ... didn't know they had a vette in the camp but knowing them who knows. the work out of NJ though , maybe they got another shop .... check em out here www.turbotrix.com
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.