TurboTrix Vette?

This is a discussion on TurboTrix Vette? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Leaving the neighborhood I pull up behind a fast moving C5 Vette with Turbotrix test vehicle on the back window. ...

TurboTrix Vette?

Leaving the neighborhood I pull up behind a fast moving C5 Vette with Turbotrix test vehicle on the back window. We both are turning onto the main road (50mph speed limit). I knew he was going to open it up so I wanted to leave right with him if possible. He pulls out and nails it. I did the same but he got about a 2 car jump on me because he was in front of me. I did my very best to stay with him. We were pretty even up to 80mph or so. I didn't gain anything on him and he didn't pull on me (not much that I could tell).

The car was fast. I was slamming gears (spun my tires all the way through first gear) and running wide open up to 80mph. I have no idea if he was giving it 100%. He definately knew I was behind him and he was hauling ass trying to stay in front on me (which he did)

Just thought I would share my experience and see if anyone is famaliar with Turbotrix.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Must of sounded nice? Nice chase
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

TurboTrix is a tuning shop in NJ, but what a vette is doing down in Florida...must be a different shop.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    TurboTrix is a tuning shop in NJ, but what a vette is doing down in Florida...must be a different shop.
    Junior does some tuning in Florida, he said

Must be a different shop though down there.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

turbotrix does ECU work on EVO's ... didn't know they had a vette in the camp but knowing them who knows. the work out of NJ though , maybe they got another shop .... check em out here www.turbotrix.com
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)