S4 & M3

This is a discussion on S4 & M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; S4. I knew tonight there would be alot of cars out tonight . I'm on my way out to DPA ...

S4 & M3

S4.
    I knew tonight there would be alot of cars out tonight . I'm on my way out to DPA on the southern prkway. doing about 70mph in the left lane. I see HID's up my a$$. So I down shift into fouth and floor it. I see the car shoot to the middle lane, he is slowly catching my bumper, I shift into fifth. He slowly passes me by. We let off around 120mph. Turns out to be an 01-02 S4TT. All I could tell was he had a large exaust. Car sounded sweet. Ok. This time im behind him, and we floor it, Im in fourth. He pulls from me really slowly, and we shut down. Really good run. Exchanged thumbs up and I got off.

E46///M3
    At first I thought it was a 330ci because he didn't have HID's I didn't know that HID's were an option on them. But when he pulled up next to me, it was an M3.
    First run, from a stop. Light turns green. I get a good launch jumped 2 and half cars and shut down.
    2nd run. Starting in second gear, three honks we floor it I jump out half a car and slowly walk to 90mph.
    3rd run. started in second gear again. this time we were even until he shifted, I could hold my gear longer, pulled half a car shifted into third slowly walked him. Shut down in fourth.

Im at 272whp 260 TQ Im running between a 12.8 and 12.9 qaurter mile.Thats what my friends Evo is running and we are dead even.
    Last edited by TurboWill; 01-01-2005 at 11:44 PM.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

S4's can fly pretty easily

Edit: so can evos. I hate you *Shakes fist*

Hey Will! I was driving behind you when you ran him at a light and was beat him. Nice kill!

And a nice run with the S4... those can be monsters!
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Yea I thought I saw you, thanks. Sorry I couldn't roll my window down, just got them tinted.
    Happy New year

oh ok no prob, i thought you didnt like Subaru's anymore
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

I'm surprised people are still driving out to DPA. Be careful, very careful out there.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrilgrey
    I'm surprised people are still driving out to DPA. Be careful, very careful out there.
    actually there are a ton of cars out there, and I'm very careful. South of the southern state its a 2 mile staightaway, no lights.Great spot

Thumbs up Goodstuff Will

S4s are good for about 340hp. I would love to have a little fun with one of those. Some snooby fool sometime ago in an Audi TT tried to show me that I should should respect him. Needless to say, I made him see the error of his ways so I do feel your joy!

NOW....I know who you are talking about in that M3 becuase that guy tried messing with me when I was like 4th gear and he kept his gear nice and low. Needless to say there was no run but rest assured I am going to meet up with him one of these days. One thing for sure, I wouldn't mess with those from too high a roll. Well, you could becuase damn Evos take off like 747s from a roll thanks to that 16G
    If you can't run fairly from a dig, take your rolls back to the bakery.

Well I can't wait to get back in the shop. I'm putting on full TB exaust, and a few other toy's.I'll be over 300whp soon. I hope to run into that S4 again

good kill!! M3 with no HIDs?? hmm... didnt know bmw didnt put HIDs in their M division car.
    Lancer Evolution V///

439 WHP / 362 TQ TTR 50 Trim on pump @ 23psi.
    11.6 @ 120mph 1.6 60' (11/11/06)

Quote Originally Posted by 4Gsixty3
    good kill!! M3 with no HIDs?? hmm... didnt know bmw didnt put HIDs in their M division car.
    Yea I went to BMW website. It is an option All that money, they should come standard.

[QUOTE=Techie]Some snooby fool sometime ago in an Audi TT tried to show me that I should should respect him. QUOTE]

Yup, hate to see it but some of the Audi brothers can be real tools...especially in the TTs.
    Audi S4 Avant

[QUOTE=Tuco]
    Quote Originally Posted by Techie
    Some snooby fool sometime ago in an Audi TT tried to show me that I should should respect him. QUOTE]

Yup, hate to see it but some of the Audi brothers can be real tools...especially in the TTs.
    Well even though I lost to the audi, it was real close. The look on his face said it all. Like why didn't I smoke that car? He was a real cool guy though.

nice runs
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?