Lost to an Acura Legend by a bumper - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Lost to an Acura Legend by a bumper within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by GREDDY Your right, it had 235hp. I don't know what I was thinking. It's been a long ...

Quote Originally Posted by GREDDY
    Your right, it had 235hp. I don't know what I was thinking. It's been a long time since I've had it.
    you had one? how was it? On the Maxima boards there was always big talk about them, especially for a foreign luxury coupe to run mid 14's with a potent 6cylinder and 6spd manual.

that car was WAY ahead of its time
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My Legend was a 4 door sedan (auto). It wasn't very fast from a dig but it pulled pretty well on a roll. Nice car with luxury. It was also very expensive to repaire.
    2003 Evolution 8
    Buschur Racing 3'' turboback exhaust with high flow cat
    Apexi SAFCII
    Turboxs HPmbc(19psi)
    Injen intake kit.
    HKS 264/272
    329+awhp/327+awtq.
    345awhp/344awtq "catless".

gfx
    My brother has a Legend as a junker car to get him through college. I've driven it and it definitely can hold off the stock WRX from a roll. It kinda sucks but you have to realize the stock WRX is pretty weak from a roll
    2003 5MT WRB WRX Sedan
    -
    Cobb stage 2.5 w/ VF30, Stoptech BBK, JDM STI front/rear seats, Mattjk LCD setup, JDM headlights w/ McColluch 6000k HIDs, GReddy EVO, 17x8" Gold Rota Torques, Eibach Pro-kit
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/gfxwrx

My car shots taken with my Canon 300D dSLR

no way. I spanked one when i was stock. he pulled in to a lane that ended after a intersection. semi on my bumper because he could not make up his mind. I floored it. whiped him without trying. he tries to play catch up. get to the next light I just know he was going to do it again so I was ready. I floored it again spanked him off the line with him spinning tires in first and second then I had to turn to go home. so there is no way considering a beat this guy with out even hardly trying. now there more like geo metro with my upgrades
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

I Support ClubWRX
    If he caught you off gaurd, it sounds about correct.

you guys need engine managment or a turbo back or both, stock WRX looses power after 6300 rpm after reflash that sucker pulls until you let off the gas. I raced a 2002 cl type S and of a dig I had him by about a car and a half as he spun tires, and he was able to pull about a half a car becasue I want to be easy on my tranny and don't shft fast so in between shifts he was able to gain a bit. However till about 85 becasue of an upcomming red light he was not able to pull on me, and I had me and my friend in the car, he was by himself. I checked out the specs and its 260 hp so its no slouch. Stock WRX is impressive for about a week but you soon find out its not that fast.
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

WRX from a roll is weak... 15 sec 1/4 mile cars can and have beaten WRX's from a roll. Take away the AWD and the WRX ~ 15.5 sec 1/4 mile. Stock RSX Type S i raced a while ago from a roll with Turboback and Up-pipe would've beaten me if I were stock... it was that close. Its sad since off the line the car was destroying Mustang Cobra's. (90's non supercharged versions)

Since you like to race people like that, you need to mod your WRX or sell it for a more powerful car. Its that simple.
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

If this counts for anything, I would've passed him if we kept going *ricer excuse* hahaha

Through 3rd I was gaining, albeit very slowly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12