cobb 2.5 vs camaro SS

This is a discussion on cobb 2.5 vs camaro SS within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well tonight i just put in the new restrictor pill (the one cobb gave for the 2.5 map), so i ...

cobb 2.5 vs camaro SS

Well tonight i just put in the new restrictor pill (the one cobb gave for the 2.5 map), so i decided to take it out for a test drive and see if i could hit my target boost. After a successfull test drive , a SS came up and started reving its engine.

I rev my engine back at him and we went from a 30ish roll. That time the fornt of his car was on the front part of my passengers door. We bust a U and do it again and i end up at his fender . Oh did i meantion i had three people in my car? So i told him race me again, but this time ill take my passengers out. First race from a 20ish roll, 1st gears pulls a lil on him, 2nd gear there was 1 car length between us, and then by the end of third i was two cars ahead. We raced again from a stop, i did not want to break my tranny so i launched at 4k and the result was the same.
    02 Black WRX
    *My car is dead*

SHE LIVES AGAIN!!!!:thumbup:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?