WRX vs 94 Integra GS-R
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs 94 Integra GS-R within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How would i do vs a 94 integra GSR. I am totally stock...and i hardly race ever. i know he ...

WRX vs 94 Integra GS-R

How would i do vs a 94 integra GSR. I am totally stock...and i hardly race ever. i know he has a b18 , but i dont know too much about it. So anyone out there with some knowledge, please help me out. i know this guy, and he beats the living **** out of his car....so eh... below is a pic of the actual car....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angelloptimized.jpg  
    WuDekStyle: i took the meanest **** at work today, i created an island there was so much nastiness
    WuDekStyle: i felt like a wild animal
    Official Cinematographer for the Bugeye Mafia

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is it turbo? If not, you will get him from a dig but from a roll it will be a bit closer.
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Quote Originally Posted by AjIsDope
    Is it turbo? If not, you will get him from a dig but from a roll it will be a bit closer.
    Ehh.. I only have uppipe, IC hoses, and bosal twin tip and I walked away from my friends civic with a gsr motor in it, and beat a 93 accord with an h22 in it with bolt ons. From a dig, it should be 0wn3g3, from a roll you should still pull on him.
    '02 PSM Wrx

BTW, thats not a 94 gsr. Not sure what year it is, but thats a first gen.
    '02 PSM Wrx

Yeah you'll win from both a dig and a roll.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

From that picture it doesn't look turboed so you should be able to take him. It's actually a pretty nice looking car minus the stickers. Too bad he beats on it.

i doubt its turbo'd....i feel sorry for him...he acts like hes in HS still...flooring it out of parking lots and what not. oh well...ill video tape it...stay tuned
    WuDekStyle: i took the meanest **** at work today, i created an island there was so much nastiness
    WuDekStyle: i felt like a wild animal
    Official Cinematographer for the Bugeye Mafia

1) thats not a 94'. It lookes to me like its probably a 92' or 93' GSR. Those were the quickest of the GSR's but still only ran low to mid 15's.

2) Since he is running a pretty nice set of wheels and is obviously dropped with CF hood and such I am going to assume he as the basic bolt on's (intake, header, exhaust). with such mods you should not have too much trouble from a dig. But do not blow the launch because that is where you must kill him.... He will only make up ground the faster you go so its best to rip him out of the hole and keep it that way. Work on you launches.
    From a roll though I dont think it looks to good for you. You are completely stock, and if you race from a roll anywhere over 50mph and go for a little bit it will def. be in his favor assuming he is running basic bolt on's.

good luck
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

i can't wait for the outcome and good luck.
    Yea tru love we can find ourselves
    I call our true identies
    Love ya brudda love ya sista
    Love everyone...the univeral sign
    Ill take it from here

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.