WHIPPED a srt-4 today..

This is a discussion on WHIPPED a srt-4 today.. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys.. 1st of all Merry X-mas hope everyone is having a wicked holiday. Anyways I was coming back from ...

Banned

WHIPPED a srt-4 today..

Hey guys.. 1st of all Merry X-mas hope everyone is having a wicked holiday. Anyways I was coming back from dropiing off fammily to the airport and I am jsut chillin and i see this silver car coming up really hard so I switch lanes.. I was actually on the phone at the time. Anyways He blows by me at around 80 ish and than slams on the brakes.. I was laughing becuase it was soooo typical and everytime I read a KILL story it's the same thing.. ( dude drove by me and braked and we did 3 honks..LOL) So yeah.. this happend. I get off the phone get into 3rd he honks and I just killed this kid 2 times.. he was cool tho and gave me a thumbs up. I have noo clue what he in his NEON.. maybe stock for I know these srt-4 owners say they can take a STI from a roll.. My mods are ecutek . exhaust ,Dp , fuel injectors and HKS Bov .. dynod car last week 282 at the wheels at 19 psi .. had him by 4-5 cars by midle of 5th...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice kill You have no problem with boost creep, running that much boost?
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Banned

Umm no..

everyone asks me that too..lol. What is Boost Creep exactly? The car has been tuned and tappers down to 17 psi at 6500 rpm

Well when I put a turbo back on my Sti, in fifth gear the boost would shoot from 14.5psi to like 20. Then the check engine light would come on and the engine would shut off. Someone told me I had to port the waste gate. I'm sure the problem was fixed with your ecu management.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Banned

ha ha

Yes.. I actually remmember that happening the day we insatlled the ECUTEK.. we went for a test drive and to log everyting and did a highway run.. In 5th gear at aprox 100 mph wot the car hesitated for a split second and the check engine light and cruise light came on.. My tuner jsut fixed that and that **** never happens anymore..

Good Killed!! yeah with 282whp on highway roll u should have no problem. I pulled on a modded stg 2 srt4 like 5+ car from 70-120 . stock sti/wrx and evo will have problem keeping up though.
    Lancer Evolution V///

439 WHP / 362 TQ TTR 50 Trim on pump @ 23psi.
    11.6 @ 120mph 1.6 60' (11/11/06)

Good kill on the NEON in your IMPREZA.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Banned

ha ah

ya man... impreza neon.. same ****. I like the srt-4 man .They are dirty cars bros.. Heyare u that dude that keeps up with the z06? If yes.. sick sick car bros.. it's amazing how much power you can squeeze out of that motor .
    Make more vids man and post them here too!

To the dude in the Evo... You have 351 whp in the Evo? daaaayum... I thought I had a fast car..lol

Similar

Good Kill Bro!

I also had a Highway run as I was coming to work today, I was at a light waiting to turn on ot the HW when a White WRX pulled up. I had my Window down and guy asked me my Mods. ( Turbo Back Exhaust no/cats and AGP Wastegate at 15psi ) He said he had Stage 2 and light turns green. Highway is empty and we go from about 60 and stays with me through 3rd which ends at 80 and I started pulling on him through 4th all the way to 5th. I had about 2 1/2 cars on him by 125 and shut down.

We did it again and same result. How much power do Stage 2 WRX's put down to the ground? What mods come in a Stg 2 WRX??? Guy was cool and gave Thumbs up afterwards.
    Last edited by SRT THIS; 12-27-2004 at 12:17 AM.
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

TBE and ecu upgrade is what most stage 2's are. He should be around 230ish whp, so probably where you were stock

Good Kill. Be safe.
    Team Mullet Racing
    2004 White Evolution VIII - Wingless and Altezzaless
    www.forgivendriven.com

SOLD - Stage 4 WRX Wagon - 12.7 at 106mph - SOLD

nice kill
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

wait the srt4our can neva looz it's the fastest car eva! it must of bin a sxt auto.

we all know srt4 stock run terminators from a rolling dig.

good kill though. keep it up.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Nice kill. I came out of the mall yesterday and 2 guys who where in a SRT-4 where dam* near humping my car. I have a remote start that I used about 5 minutes before I came out and they said it scared the hell out of them. Anyways cool guys who had a love for the EVO. Even with 338WHP I still approach these cars with alot of respect
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum