Rex vs GtS vs RxS TypeS (LoNg ScarY) - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Rex vs GtS vs RxS TypeS (LoNg ScarY) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; When my rex was stock I had some highway fun with a GTS and could not pull on it at ...

When my rex was stock I had some highway fun with a GTS and could not pull on it at all. The stock top end of the rex is not very impresive. Through a couple of mods at it and it will run alot better up top.
    2002 MBP WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by NEwrx

small world. am also a '98 lynbrook high alum. what the!? i'm marcus. your name? haha- small small world.

what mods you running, HKenshin?
    Haha i should have known it was you freak when you said you were in providence. I was thinking that would be the biggest freaking coincidence if it was you or Ben. I took your sister to the prom. Remember me? We haven't talked in so long. I'm working at UCSF. How's med school?

What happened to the integ? I haven't gotten the rex yet...my mom wants me to get the auto, (she's helping with the down payment) but I want a manual. When did you get yours?
    http://www.soldats.net

How does the GTS do against a stock S2000?
    03 WR Blue WRX
    Factory Short Shifter
    Stock

Banned
    Originally posted by ellinopedo182
    trailboss thats nothing. i dont know how many points im getting... but im gonna get SCREWED when i go to court. i was speeding... well it was midnight on the expressway... was doing... well... not saying numbers but faster then reckless driving, so me and the guy in front of me going the same speed, got pulled over. we didnt get reckless cuz cop was nice, but did get doing 100 in 55, improper lane usage, and not signaling. pretty much he saved my ass by giving me bogus tickets. i wasnt racing or anything, just speeding. trust me.... IT SUCKS! im never gonna speed (that much ) again!
    How did he save your ass, he gave you a 45 over the speed limit, improper lane usage, and not signaling.
    Major bucks there, + a lawyer if you loose.

Originally posted by madwagon
    How does the GTS do against a stock S2000?
    dead stop... ull get walked hard... roll ul still get walked hard... s2ks are made for high end and cornering my bro has an s2k and it has a lot of power
    celica gts

Originally posted by Zero0ne GTS

dead stop... ull get walked hard... roll ul still get walked hard... s2ks are made for high end and cornering my bro has an s2k and it has a lot of power
    Yeah, S2000's have a lot of power. I know because I drove your brother's S2000 before and after it had the Fully built motor assisted by a comptech supercharger. Damn what is he running now, mid 11's right?
    Last edited by whoisdan; 09-18-2002 at 12:42 AM.

Originally posted by whoisdan

Yeah, S2000's have a lot of power. I know because I drove your brother's S2000 before and after it had the Fully built motor assisted by a comptech supercharger. Damn what is he running now, mid 11's right?
    hahah
    celica gts

God
    Originally posted by KJ0813
    Not "hatin'" on anyone or anything (hehe), but...am I the only guy who is sick of the whole "OK, so you'll kill me from a real launch in a real drag race, but once we're rolling and taking the whole launch skill thing out of the equation, I'll smoke you" thing? Maybe it's just me, but I've always considered it kind of a cop-out. I do drag (and do just about every other form of racing) at the track, and I think that a launch is an art form. Remove that, and you're removing most of the driver skill from the equation. And then you're not really proving anything, are you?
    That's why I usually told whoemever I was racing "I'll roll it off the line". I usually gace the car a good lead before I killed him. Did that with a C5 vette. Man was that old guy surprised.
    Daniel Ponze, Lead Tuner Tuning Factory, Inc.
    PH: (248) 477-0700___FX: (248) 477-0701

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.