Finally Raced 550 rwhp Z
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Finally Raced 550 rwhp Z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, i finally raced my cousin's 550+rwhp twin turbo Z, just for fun to see where a basic WRX stands. ...

Finally Raced 550 rwhp Z

Well, i finally raced my cousin's 550+rwhp twin turbo Z, just for fun to see where a basic WRX stands. The only mods i have now added since are uppipe, downpipe, boost controller, along with catback. His mods are tubular exhaust manifolds, HKS ball bearing turbos, upgraded fuel system, full exhaust, upraded side mounts, Nitto 555R2s in back.
    First race woudl be on a deserted lot from a dig, we marked off a quarter mile. I figured i would have the hole shot on him since he would have traction problems or he'd have to baby it out of the hole. Well, i did get the hole shot on him, i had about 2 cars on him in first. I shift to 2nd and I think he hooks up! Seriously I have never had any car blow by me like that with such authority. he literally put a buslengths on me. After the race he asked to go from a slow roll on the highway, but i know a hopeless situation when i see one. I think for our cars, we should use what advantages we have; on a short block, I would have beaten him stoplight to stoplight. If you give those cars a chance to spool those turbos you are in trouble.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oh and i forgot to mention, my cousin has a 300ZX twin turbo, not the 350 Z.

yea man, we dont mess with 550whp z's with stock turbos lol. I would race him, just to see how fast he blows by me hehe
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.