STi v R32 from a roll - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on STi v R32 from a roll within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; eip also introduced a turbo kit for the r32 that competes with the HPA that someone mentioned. It was introduced ...

eip also introduced a turbo kit for the r32 that competes with the HPA that someone mentioned. It was introduced a few days ago, and goes for $6300.00! The power increase is sick. 365bhp @ 4psi and 430bhp @ 8psi. This is just a stage one. I think its a better deal than HPA's 25K+ twin turbo kit. I may go for it!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i think low-mid 13's are very possible for a stage 2 rex...i personaly trap 97mph..13,7 at a ****ty track with way too much elevation..i think stage 2 rex and r32 stock is a nice race..and idk where people get the 1500 package..my dp/up was 300 and a mbc is 60 bucks..and with that i can definitely pull on a r32 (i also have catback but lets thake that out of the equation for now)..people get bettter dp/up and lets say it becomes 450-500+60 buck mbc....i think its been proven mbc with that combo proves to be faster than cobb stage 2...i know because a guy at exact same track as me was running slower than me and we were both running 1.8's..i was also trapping about 1mph higher...

anyway...i like the r32 a lot....i think its a very nice car and has a nice price on it too...i think its more of a car that someone a little older and less of a ''boy racer'' look too it..i bet my dad would love driving that thing (his almost 50) and he loves the hatchback/wagon look..he wanted me to get a wagon...plus he hates lag and that thing has nice low end and is probably happy at a lot more rpm's than a wrx
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

i wasnt bagging on Cobb Stage 2 cars at all. Just from what I heard it would be a drivers race, I maybe wrong

whoever said Cobb Stage 2 cars can pull on stock STI's need to put the crack pipe down. They are not as fast, if you beat one the STI driver needs some help.

I Support ClubWRX
    I always find it interesting how some of these threads morph into "woulda', coulda', shoulda". Believe me, it was bus lengths, and like I said, maybe he wasn't trying?? I thought he was since he nodded at the 3 signal and did get on it at the beep. Maybe it was still being broken in and he didn't want to exceed a certain RPM? Like I've always said, anything can happen on the street.

Just for clarification, I think someone posted something earlier that could be construed as them sayin a Cobb stage 2 could pull on an STi. I believe the poster was trying to say it could pull on an R32. I will say that in 1st and 2nd, a stage 2 will hang pretty well. Into 3rd though, it's over.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    Just for clarification, I think someone posted something earlier that could be construed as them sayin a Cobb stage 2 could pull on an STi. I believe the poster was trying to say it could pull on an R32. I will say that in 1st and 2nd, a stage 2 will hang pretty well. Into 3rd though, it's over.

thank you for clearing things up
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12