STi v R32 from a roll - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on STi v R32 from a roll within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; eip also introduced a turbo kit for the r32 that competes with the HPA that someone mentioned. It was introduced ...

eip also introduced a turbo kit for the r32 that competes with the HPA that someone mentioned. It was introduced a few days ago, and goes for $6300.00! The power increase is sick. 365bhp @ 4psi and 430bhp @ 8psi. This is just a stage one. I think its a better deal than HPA's 25K+ twin turbo kit. I may go for it!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i think low-mid 13's are very possible for a stage 2 rex...i personaly trap 97mph..13,7 at a ****ty track with way too much elevation..i think stage 2 rex and r32 stock is a nice race..and idk where people get the 1500 package..my dp/up was 300 and a mbc is 60 bucks..and with that i can definitely pull on a r32 (i also have catback but lets thake that out of the equation for now)..people get bettter dp/up and lets say it becomes 450-500+60 buck mbc....i think its been proven mbc with that combo proves to be faster than cobb stage 2...i know because a guy at exact same track as me was running slower than me and we were both running 1.8's..i was also trapping about 1mph higher...

anyway...i like the r32 a lot....i think its a very nice car and has a nice price on it too...i think its more of a car that someone a little older and less of a ''boy racer'' look too it..i bet my dad would love driving that thing (his almost 50) and he loves the hatchback/wagon look..he wanted me to get a wagon...plus he hates lag and that thing has nice low end and is probably happy at a lot more rpm's than a wrx
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

i wasnt bagging on Cobb Stage 2 cars at all. Just from what I heard it would be a drivers race, I maybe wrong

whoever said Cobb Stage 2 cars can pull on stock STI's need to put the crack pipe down. They are not as fast, if you beat one the STI driver needs some help.

I Support ClubWRX
    I always find it interesting how some of these threads morph into "woulda', coulda', shoulda". Believe me, it was bus lengths, and like I said, maybe he wasn't trying?? I thought he was since he nodded at the 3 signal and did get on it at the beep. Maybe it was still being broken in and he didn't want to exceed a certain RPM? Like I've always said, anything can happen on the street.

Just for clarification, I think someone posted something earlier that could be construed as them sayin a Cobb stage 2 could pull on an STi. I believe the poster was trying to say it could pull on an R32. I will say that in 1st and 2nd, a stage 2 will hang pretty well. Into 3rd though, it's over.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    Just for clarification, I think someone posted something earlier that could be construed as them sayin a Cobb stage 2 could pull on an STi. I believe the poster was trying to say it could pull on an R32. I will say that in 1st and 2nd, a stage 2 will hang pretty well. Into 3rd though, it's over.

thank you for clearing things up
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.