Im getting tired of this SO CAL BS

This is a discussion on Im getting tired of this SO CAL BS within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Im in San Bernardino, CA - not the greatest of places...and everywhere i go, there are all these immature punks ...

Im getting tired of this SO CAL BS

Im in San Bernardino, CA - not the greatest of places...and everywhere i go, there are all these immature punks in random cars, (nice and POS). That try to start stuff. Sometimes when im with someone in my car, im embarrassed.
    I had to take my GF's mother to the airport this morning. Some punk in an 00 accord tries to get me to race him by almost running me off the road. and i have terrible road rage...so eh...whatever...ill wake up tomorrow and everything will still be the same, who cares...
    :killself:
    WuDekStyle: i took the meanest **** at work today, i created an island there was so much nastiness
    WuDekStyle: i felt like a wild animal
    Official Cinematographer for the Bugeye Mafia

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

A lot of people suck man... Dont worry about it.
    Never been to SOCAL but I can imagine it would be pretty bad. Just brush it off and save it for a time when its really worth it
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Very True

Quote Originally Posted by psychoskip
    Im in San Bernardino, CA - not the greatest of places...and everywhere i go, there are all these immature punks in random cars, (nice and POS). That try to start stuff. Sometimes when im with someone in my car, im embarrassed.
    I had to take my GF's mother to the airport this morning. Some punk in an 00 accord tries to get me to race him by almost running me off the road. and i have terrible road rage...so eh...whatever...ill wake up tomorrow and everything will still be the same, who cares...
    I feel you on this one Bro. I live in Ontario of all places, and I get hit up daily by POS Ricers. They try to race me on Archibald of all places ( Police Station )
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

Quote Originally Posted by psychoskip
    Yeah, most of the so called "racers" in all of cali are retarded from what I've seen. I live in Vista that's San Diego North County and I don't even have a rex yet I have my pos stock mirage and I get people trying to race me everyday. Most of these fools can't even drive their cars right cause I end up beating cars I should technically get beat by but there are so many people trying to race me that like 90% of the time I ignore them so finally after reving at me for a while they finally get the hint that I am not gonna go and they floor it driving all crazy swerving in and out of lanes. And that's another thing, it seems these guys love to race when there is a good deal of traffic out which is a big no no in my book.

When my sister lived in the fresno area I went up there to visit her and the "racers" up there are the exact same way. Even when I have my grandma in the car and I am taking her to the mall or something these fools pull up reving and doing stupid shiat and I am like WTF ARE THEY SERIOUS!?!?!?!?!?! . There is this one guy in particular with a civic vtec and I raced him before and both were from rolling starts at about 30-40 and I beat him both times with him having a passenger and just me in my car but I walked away pretty well and everytime I see him he is driving really fast swerving through traffic as if he has a lambo and is trying to show it off or something, even my friend with and integra gsr has raced him and whipped him and he still speeds everywhere acting like he's mister cool.
    Last edited by TheReaper; 12-24-2004 at 10:14 PM.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

hey that sounds like naperville illinois or schaumberg illinois.

and cali has the harshest laws where they take away your car for street racing and crunch it...and you still make payments or whatever...and we still get stupid pos cars revving at us and sh!t....ughh.....its alright tho..once in a while some clean hatch will be next to do driving aggressively and sounding decent and looking stock with a drop and nice rims..than you just start trying to figure out if it has a swap or not..cause a lot of those around too..definitely more rice than anything good
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

I live about 45 min from San Bernardino and I LOVE taking the Roush out there and just looking for people to race. I was just out there at the place that did some stereo work for me off E street a week ago and some guy in a raced out (and riced out) Focus tried to race me I had some fun with him at the first light, letting him get a lead and pretending like I was struggling to keep pace with him. At the next light I punched it and put about 5 lengths on him as I went into 2nd

TheReaper: I was in Vista recently to get my car tuned and saw a ton of rice! They stared at me but they knew better than to race a yellow WRX with a carbon fiber wing and a bunch of stickers! They know when they're out riced!

You know, no one has tried to race me for some time now... ever since the wing and stickers... Only guy to kinda race me (20mph to 70mph) is a older guy in a newer camaro with at least a full exhaust who then said "WHOOO! THATS A FAST CAR!" amazed that he didnt blow me away. Before that it was all punk ass kids with mustangs, srt4's, and other crap that was slower than me... only time I bite now is when the car seems worthy like that snarling camaro i heard from 5 cars away...

I guess these kids see cars they think are even with their POS' with intake and buzzing exhaust that add 100 hp to their cars... so they're not bad people, just confused, right?

No, what was fun was when I had a stock looking base model integra w/ boost and went out hunting... of course the other guys in similarly slow stock for stock cars see it and think its stock so they can get a chance at beating me with their intake and exhaust... but they get their ass handed to em! Now THAT is fun! I love it when someone builds a "fast" car to compensate for their lack of manhood and I get to make them look even smaller! Ahhh the memories...
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

Yeah man the area I live in and the surrounding towns are just filled with riced out cars every where. I swear man they have like an old beat up civic, put a nike swoosh sticker on the rear winshield, and think they are rockets. Even the stock civics, cavaliers, and TERCELS try to race thinking their big wing or muffler tip is gonna make them fly.

I remember this one time I was rolling around in my mirage and I saw this tercel with spinners, muffler tip, and a huge wing and at that time I didn't know what the tercel could do but I figured he isn't gonna try to do anything. So we are sitting side by side at a red light (it was about 12-1 at night) and the passenger in the car looks at me then looks at the driver and they both start laughing so the light turns green and this dude floors it and gets a good 2 or 3 cars ahead of me cause I was just chillin so I floored it and by the time I switched to 2nd I was already side by side with him again and I just slaughtered him. I slowed down after I got way ahead and got another red and he crept up really slowly not getting up to the line and when he realized the light wasn't gonna turn before he got to a dead stop he cut across 2 lanes and turned left cause the left turning arrow came on. I was like HAHAHAHAHAHA so I talked to my friend and he told me they are way way WAY slow cause I was wondering why I beat him by like 2 bus lengths.

Wow I gotta stop writing short novels hahahaha.
    Last edited by TheReaper; 12-29-2004 at 11:40 PM.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

I live about 3 miles away from E-street. Yah, san bernardino is rice as hell....sometimes i think its funny, but im always left in the age old question....
    "do they honestly think thats cool?"
    WuDekStyle: i took the meanest **** at work today, i created an island there was so much nastiness
    WuDekStyle: i felt like a wild animal
    Official Cinematographer for the Bugeye Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by SRT THIS
    I feel you on this one Bro. I live in Ontario of all places, and I get hit up daily by POS Ricers. They try to race me on Archibald of all places ( Police Station )

Yep, I got these three kids in a Toyota Matrix trying to race the Mush-stang (8psi, t-63, 347-A4 block 463 hp, 488lb-ft.). It was SO funny, they take of and squeak the tires and I'd just stay along side them. After it got boring, I let the turbo spool up in second and smoked them past him at 45ish.

It should be fun modifying the Forrester, and more sleeper when the time comes....
    Good luck
    -bix