rolled into a parking lot.....
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on rolled into a parking lot..... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i was crusin with some buddie behind me and we pull in through this parking lot where everyone kicks it ...

rolled into a parking lot.....

i was crusin with some buddie behind me and we pull in through this parking lot where everyone kicks it saturday night and there's a line of aobut 7 srt4's. Well people are looking at their cars and i pull in with my wrx and my buddy behind me with his... we drive by them and start reving and as soon as they heard my blow off valve, everyone starting yelling hell ya and starting talking **** to the srt4's saying ohhhhhhhh... my buddy ended up taking the only 3 of them that wanted to go at it in his 320 wheel horsepower wrx
    You only live once!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Those Srt-4's are everywhere man. But you never see just one, there is always like 5 more
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

haha wrx+320whp=own3d srt4
    Aspen white/gold 03 sedan *SOLD*
    Aspen white/gold 06 STi STG2 Bailey ProTuned

Feels good dont it? BASK IN THE AMBIENCE BROTHER
    WuDekStyle: i took the meanest **** at work today, i created an island there was so much nastiness
    WuDekStyle: i felt like a wild animal
    Official Cinematographer for the Bugeye Mafia

They are very cheaply made.`
    ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I am not the only Pirate in these lands!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. SRT-4's are decent cars for what they are, and I'm sure there are a lot of people on this forum who wouldn't appreciate the trash talking. I'm glad your friend has a faster car, that's good for him, but sh*t talking and street racing is nothing to brag about.

I'm not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoombaru
    Wow. SRT-4's are decent cars for what they are, and I'm sure there are a lot of people on this forum who wouldn't appreciate the trash talking. I'm glad your friend has a faster car, that's good for him, but sh*t talking and street racing is nothing to brag about.

I'm not impressed.
    +1
    The sad thing is when WRX's get to that much WHP, the first thing that goes is going to be the tranny. (2nd or 3rd gear).
    Also, if you're street racing, make sure you guys do it around a school zone.

P.S SRT-4 is fastAR then anything on the planet!!!!!11!!!.
    Mine's a Stock-a-roo

Quote Originally Posted by Zoombaru
    I'm glad your friend has a faster car, that's good for him, but sh*t talking and street racing is nothing to brag about.

I'm not impressed.
    First, I'm moving this to the WRX vs The World thread so more peeps can read it.

Second, I hate to say it, but I'm of the same opinion as Zoombaru. While I respect the SRT-4 (as it is the fastest car EVAR! ), I loath the d*mn thing and would like to see all of them die in a fire...this opinion though doesnt give me the right to smack talk on the forum, let alone street race.

Glad your buddy has a good WRX, even better that he tooled on 3 SRT-4's but street racing is bound to get somebody killed or in the slammer sometime soon.

PS: Good Kill

Quote Originally Posted by soggynoodles
    +1
    Also, if you're street racing, make sure you guys do it around a school zone.
    ....at 3:00 in the afternoon
    -09 Impreza 2.5GT 13.72/ 99.4/1.926
    -99 Mustang 10.64/136.41.57
    -08 R32 (bone stock)

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    tell your buddy thanks for putting a srt-4 in its place, i cant stand the people driving them around where i live, they think they have a ferrari. i think if u get caught street racing in a school zone u'll most likely get a doubled fine, so i dont kno if thats such a great idea(maybe ur being sarcastic and i didnt catch it)?
    uncle lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

uke
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    so i dont kno if thats such a great idea(maybe ur being sarcastic and i didnt catch it)?
    uncle lewie
    um, I *pretty* sure he was being sarcastic
    06 GTO - yeah, it's pretty quick
    Grand Prix GTP-gone

Quote Originally Posted by uke
    um, I *pretty* sure he was being sarcastic
    lol
    Mine's a Stock-a-roo

There's a guy on the street next to mine who has a srt-4 and I've drive by his house sometimes and if I see him I give him the evil eye look. I hate those cars so much, need to find so more guys in town and gang up on them.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwrxguy
    There's a guy on the street next to mine who has a srt-4 and I've drive by his house sometimes and if I see him I give him the evil eye look. I hate those cars so much, need to find so more guys in town and gang up on them.

If you hate them, it's probably because you can't beat them and secretly want them.

SRT-4's are easy to beat with an STi
    05 Crystal Gray STi
    304 hp 353 lbs on 92 octane ------> Mustang Dyno
    12.6 @ 109.2 > new numbers coming soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.