Evo vs ZO6 - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Evo vs ZO6 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by zoinks I think this was a much better post until you threw in your .02 It's been ...

Quote Originally Posted by zoinks
    I think this was a much better post until you threw in your .02
    It's been taken care of
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Have mercy Dan .
    Team Mullet Racing
    2004 White Evolution VIII - Wingless and Altezzaless
    www.forgivendriven.com

SOLD - Stage 4 WRX Wagon - 12.7 at 106mph - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Hey guys its been a while since I got a good run. Left my girlfriends house tonight, I making a left onto sunrise highway. I see a car pull up behind me, at first I thought it was a miata? got the arrow took off and floored it. Next light turned red. No miata Black ZO6. Im like well lets see how bad I get beat? light turns green, I didn't launch he pulled out first. As soon as I floored it, He gunned it and started spinning.
    I jumped about a car, shifted into second. Now I'm waiting to see him blow by. Nope I stayed about one car until we shut down in the beginning of fourth. He pulls up next to me and says nice car, Those are All wheel drive? Im like yup. He said he couldn't get the car to stick. I said, I know I was waiting for you to pass me by. Cool guy sweet car. I'll take a win anyway I can. Thank you cold road

The guy in the Z06 couldnt drive, plain and simple.

For those who are unclear about this:

There are many members who don't have WRX's that post here because of their knowledge and their friendliness.

To name a couple:

Stoplightwarrior - Mustang --> Camaro
    Turbowill - EVO
    Silverscooby - WRX --> SRT4
    Drizzie99 - SRT-4
    Zoophagy - WS6 -- > 2.5RS project

oh, and in case anybody forgot...... KurleeDaddee - WRX -->SRT4 (and he's still a moderator)

If you couldn't tell, the type of car you drive doesn't matter here. All of the above people I mentioned are cool as sh*t, and help out a lot around here.

Nobody forced you to stay here, though

Um, don't forget me, TSI AWD, i am one of those guys,,,

Pretty amusing thread. All these Z06 kills just leaves me speechless.

Z06 = Slow

NO ...the Z06 is still a huge benchmark...

I was thrilled the day I finally beat one...I beat it in a hot summers night though...from a 40 mph rolll

Its not slow..but there are so many variables when that car is in the mix...where is the wrx/sti/evo/eclipse/talon etc...have awd and its a bit easier..
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

With all these beatings Z06s are taking, it shouldn't be the benchmark. I would think much faster cars like Viper, Saleen S7, or Ford GT should be the benchmark.
    N/A -- 11.9@119 1.911 60' w/street radials
    N2O -- 11.3@126 1.820 60' w/street radials

Where can you find those on the street ?....

Not anywhere near me...at least not ones that wanna STREET race...
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

OK!! Sunday mornings. Please come to Captree state park at the end of ocean parkway. Robert Moses park. You name it its there Vettes, lamborghini, Viper team ///M3's Porsches. We meet there every sunday 8:00am sharp. Suffolk county Long Island. Even the troopers come to see the cars. Of cousres there is my car(EVOVIII)and also a member on this forum with a silver Sti. Everyone welcome to come. Bring camera.
    O yea lots of Old American muscle cars too.
    Last edited by TurboWill; 12-30-2004 at 10:09 AM.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Quote Originally Posted by xaton
    I also used to own a WRX. However thanks to a deer yadda yadda I now have a nice EVO. Also alot of forums do not allow people to post street racing stories, and I applaud clubwrx for letting us have this section. And for the most part most stories people share are fun and are honest.

Now to the kill You are very lucky and I'm still dying to line up next to a Vette and give them a run for there money. I just finished dyno'ing my EVO and she's now pushing 338whp and 349trq so I'm ready to try the big boys
    I'm not a WRX owner, I'm a Forrester owner!
    But anyways, be careful about trying to take on the big boys.... I made the mistake of trying to take on a stock looking older Corvette, when he had a 700+hp twin turbo 383 stroker block. Umm... I promply lost even with my own turbo and stroker engine PLUS full NITROUS shot (only 570rwhp, 630lb,ft, no nitrous = 463hp and 488lb-ft)
    Good luck
    -bix

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.