Evo vs ZO6 - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Evo vs ZO6 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; it takes talent to respond like that..and by the way I am working on saving the rain forest...You must be ...

ouch

it takes talent to respond like that..and by the way I am working on saving the rain forest...You must be one of those who only can drive there car in a straight line.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by chucka187
    it takes talent to respond like that..and by the way I am working on saving the rain forest...You must be one of those who only can drive there car in a straight line.
    Maybe we are too scared of taking corners at high speeds since we wouldn't want to hit any trees you are hugging.

Two first place finishes at JSCC autocross events in the last two years, and spending three open track days at Road America with the MFBA would tell most people that I know my way around a curve or two. I also currently rank in the 99th percentile at the ChicagoIndoorRacing.com karting track, which has had a few Indy League guys run there as well (just so you know it's not a kiddie track). I guess I won't bother to assume you work for the Psychic Hotline...

It also takes real talent for people to continually keep making spelling and grammatical errors in their posts and to basically intrude on an established group of individuals in such a rude manner as you've managed to do.

If you're truly working on saving the rain forests somehow, then I'm sincerely impressed by your dedication. But I fail to see what agenda you have in this forum other than to make rude comments. To which, of course, I will continue to respond in kind.

If you want to be a leader of social causes, it might be best for you to figure out a more socially acceptable way of introducing yourself to a group. Otherwise, everyone will merely focus on your poor manners and behavior, and any actual point or impact you had hoped to make will be for naught.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go discharge the freon from my air conditioning unit to remove it so I can change to a high lift, EPA violating cam setup, and thus make the most benefit of my catless exhaust for when I illegally conduct a streetrace through an environmentally protected ecosystem that is home to the endangered Illinois Speckled Prairie Dog. LOL Just kidding about all that... I think I ran over the last one sometime last week.

I dont think anybody could acutally offer a rebuttal against that.

I sure know I won't try. Oops! I just did, right there. And their. And they're. And there.

"I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Nice kill on the Z06. Nice burn on the tree hugger.
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
    -Obsidian Black Pearl w/Gold Rims
    -Blitz FATT turbo timer
    -Blitz SUS Power intake
    -HKS Carbon Ti cat-back exhaust
    -Cusco rear sway bar

Quote Originally Posted by wrxhunter
    Hey WiCkeDrEx, Im looking to get my WRX to about that 1/4 time... can u show me your mod list?
    Mods are:
    Blitz SUS, Perrin pulley, Upipe, Turboback, and MBC set at 15psi. I got 13.7 before the SUS and pulley. Haven't been able to run with my new set-up yet. So keep in mind that my time should be a bit better.
    13.7 at 98.74 MPH / Stock TD04 & No EM

Funny!

The point I was tring to make was that street racing in my opinion is a waste of time and was for little kids who have exspensive toys who their dady's bought for them.If u have a problem with that than don't have open forums.

ohh yeah

Just wanted to add that it is against the law and many have died because of careless people who think that street racing is safe.keep the peace and leave it off the streets.

Good Killed Turbowill!!! Nice to have a Z06 in yr killed list!
    Lancer Evolution V///

439 WHP / 362 TQ TTR 50 Trim on pump @ 23psi.
    11.6 @ 120mph 1.6 60' (11/11/06)

sheesh! There seems to be a lot of ownag3 going around here
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Quote Originally Posted by 4Gsixty3
    Good Killed Turbowill!!! Nice to have a Z06 in yr killed list!
    Thanks dude. Hope to see you at E-town this spring
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

The point I was tring to make was that street racing in my opinion is a waste of time and was for little kids who have exspensive toys who their dady's bought for them.If u have a problem with that than don't have open forums.Just wanted to add that it is against the law and many have died because of careless people who think that street racing is safe.keep the peace and leave it off the streets.
    Then I look forward to seeing your responses in nearly every thread in this section, and on the thousands of other message boards out there as well. Impromptu stop light runs up to the speed limit or a little beyond on an open road are different than full bore racing through traffic or staged street races for a full 1/4 mile. I hope you can at least agree with that. No condition on the street is ultimately 100% safe, but having some occassional fun in a setting where the risks are reduced is going to happen with nearly any automotive enthusiast, even the responsible ones. Driving on the track is ulitmately more rewarding and safer, and should certainly be encouraged. But try to at least be realistic...

BTW, removing a catalytic converter is also against the law, in case you were concerned about being labled a hypocrite for chastising others about participating in illegal activities: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=88378
    Subject: IL: Wanted, STi Up pipe

what the going price?
    And how many people have died from excess pollutants and how many acres of rain forests have been lost due to people removing their cats? Hmmm...

You make this is almost too easy...
    Last edited by Dan00Hawk; 12-19-2004 at 01:56 AM.

Nice one Hawk.
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
    -Obsidian Black Pearl w/Gold Rims
    -Blitz FATT turbo timer
    -Blitz SUS Power intake
    -HKS Carbon Ti cat-back exhaust
    -Cusco rear sway bar

I usually don't venture into this forum, but Dan's post definitely brightened my day.

-pace

Quote Originally Posted by perfusionista
    I'm not a hater. I appreciate that as a fellow AWD vehicle (frankly I love and envy Evos) you represent "the World". And the Z06 represents "the World". I just wonder where the "WRX" fits into your little picture...
    The question I ask is : why are you here? This is a forum dedicated to celebrating the Subaru WRX and related subjects. OK, in the general scheme of the American automotive sphere, the Mitsubishi Evo probably should be considered closer to a WRX than a Chevrolet, despite the fact that Chevrolet and Subaru are closer in a corporate manner... But Evo vs ZO6 still has NOTHING to do with WRX, or Subaru...

Admit it, the real reason you need to post this here is because we have a vibrant community. What you are really saying is: "Even though I drive a faster car, I wish I was driving a WRX, because those people are much cooler"...
    I think this was a much better post until you threw in your .02

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.