Evo vs ZO6 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Evo vs ZO6 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by silverscooby The only thing keeping me from thinking WRX owners as a group are "much cooler" is ...

Quote Originally Posted by silverscooby
    The only thing keeping me from thinking WRX owners as a group are "much cooler" is you.

If you didnt venture into this forum just to make stupid posts like the one above, you would know that TurboWill and myself have been here for quite some time. I guess it is a form of flattery, we like the people here.... but like I said..... with the exception of you.

Go away.
    +1

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The only thing keeping me from thinking WRX owners as a group are "much cooler" is you.

If you didnt venture into this forum just to make stupid posts like the one above, you would know that TurboWill and myself have been here for quite some time. I guess it is a form of flattery, we like the people here.... but like I said..... with the exception of you.

Go away.
    srt0wn3d
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Go away.
    OWN3D!
    13.7 at 98.74 MPH / Stock TD04 & No EM

Go away.
    +2
    2003 ASPEN WHITE WRX
    ------------------------
    Stage 2 !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WiCkeDrEx
    OWN3D!

Hey WiCkeDrEx, Im looking to get my WRX to about that 1/4 time... can u show me your mod list?
    2003 ASPEN WHITE WRX
    ------------------------
    Stage 2 !!!!

turbowill and silverscooby are cool in my book. A person would have to be around awhile to know who they are. Hey turbowill did he (Z06) have gold trim on his tail lights?
    Used to have stg4 wrx. stuck w/ stg0 srt4
    L.I.S.C #6

For those who are unclear about this:

There are many members who don't have WRX's that post here because of their knowledge and their friendliness.

To name a couple:

Stoplightwarrior - Mustang --> Camaro
    Turbowill - EVO
    Silverscooby - WRX --> SRT4
    Drizzie99 - SRT-4
    Zoophagy - WS6 -- > 2.5RS project

oh, and in case anybody forgot...... KurleeDaddee - WRX -->SRT4 (and he's still a moderator)

If you couldn't tell, the type of car you drive doesn't matter here. All of the above people I mentioned are cool as sh*t, and help out a lot around here.

Nobody forced you to stay here, though
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I also used to own a WRX. However thanks to a deer yadda yadda I now have a nice EVO. Also alot of forums do not allow people to post street racing stories, and I applaud clubwrx for letting us have this section. And for the most part most stories people share are fun and are honest.

Now to the kill You are very lucky and I'm still dying to line up next to a Vette and give them a run for there money. I just finished dyno'ing my EVO and she's now pushing 338whp and 349trq so I'm ready to try the big boys
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

Quote Originally Posted by i8yourV8
    turbowill and silverscooby are cool in my book. A person would have to be around awhile to know who they are. Hey turbowill did he (Z06) have gold trim on his tail lights?
    Not sure. It was late/ Dark. Didn't get a good look at the back. Sounded great though.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    For those who are unclear about this:

There are many members who don't have WRX's that post here because of their knowledge and their friendliness.

To name a couple:

Stoplightwarrior - Mustang --> Camaro
    Turbowill - EVO
    Silverscooby - WRX --> SRT4
    Drizzie99 - SRT-4
    Zoophagy - WS6 -- > 2.5RS project

oh, and in case anybody forgot...... KurleeDaddee - WRX -->SRT4 (and he's still a moderator)

If you couldn't tell, the type of car you drive doesn't matter here. All of the above people I mentioned are cool as sh*t, and help out a lot around here.

Nobody forced you to stay here, though
    Exactly. Althought this forums main focus is WRX's there are a lot of knowledgeable people here that drive all makes of cars. So don't shoot down peoples posts just because they don't drive WRX's.

But I do agree. This thread should be moved to off topic since it has nothing to do with WRX's. And that is why I post all of my threads on my kills with my SRT-4 in off topic.

When I was at the track last, there was a Z06 there. The best he was able to run was a 12.96. He was slippin' and slidin' all over the place within the first 60' or so. Made me feel pretty good that I was about a 1/2 second off of his times with my little Rex wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by grtpmkn
    When I was at the track last, there was a Z06 there. The best he was able to run was a 12.96. He was slippin' and slidin' all over the place within the first 60' or so. Made me feel pretty good that I was about a 1/2 second off of his times with my little Rex wagon.
    My first run every down a 1/4 mile track in my STi (13.0 @ 104 mph with tbe) I beat a Z06 Vette by about 1-2 cars. I couldn't believe it. I think he ran like 13.4 or 13.5 in the 1/4 mile. That day they had a big Corvette shootout with a least 30+ Corvettes. Most of the Z06s that day ran in the 13s. Thats a far stretch from the high 11s they can run under certain conditions.

As I mentioned in an early post I beat them all the time in the 1/8 mile. But to beat one running only 13.0 in the 1/4 mile was suprising.

waste

Maybe next time you should save you're pride and rice racing for the the strip...

Quote Originally Posted by chucka187
    Maybe next time you should save you're pride and rice racing for the the strip...
    Why not add "save the whales, rain forests, and the spotted tree moose" to your agenda of eliminating impromptu stop light races from the world.

I think there's a Prius forum looking for a moderator, and I'll be glad to give you a glowing recommendation.

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

Quote Originally Posted by Dan00Hawk
    Why not add "save the whales, rain forests, and the spotted tree moose" to your agenda of eliminating impromptu stop light races from the world.

I think there's a Prius forum looking for a moderator, and I'll be glad to give you a glowing recommendation.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.