Left a brand new m3 owner scratching his head - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Left a brand new m3 owner scratching his head within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by SWAP320 alright first off i wasn't dissing your neon (i wouldnt buy something with a name like ...

gfx
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAP320
    alright first off i wasn't dissing your neon (i wouldnt buy something with a name like NEON) bro obviously its a fast car (but who buys a neon when you could get a wrx for almost the same price) haha by the way your a pretty cool guy talking all this ****, you dont even know me, i wasnt even talking crap ab0ut your car you must be really sensitive, and so im sorry, i congradulated you on your kill we both took M3's i was relating to you, but you couldnt see that so doesnt that make you a narrowminded piece? and how the hell did you "laugh me out of here". just b/c i have less posts here doesnt mean ****-

He was talking about perfusionista, which is why he quoted him in his post.
    2003 5MT WRB WRX Sedan
    -
    Cobb stage 2.5 w/ VF30, Stoptech BBK, JDM STI front/rear seats, Mattjk LCD setup, JDM headlights w/ McColluch 6000k HIDs, GReddy EVO, 17x8" Gold Rota Torques, Eibach Pro-kit
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/gfxwrx

My car shots taken with my Canon 300D dSLR

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my fault im SToned ( medical patient ) sorry for the trash talking i thought he was trying to say some **** because i was the last post on that and where did prefusia diss him

Thumbs down

my fault yeah screw that guy i didnt see his post what a biatch

Quote Originally Posted by SWAP320
    alright first off i wasn't dissing your neon (i wouldnt buy something with a name like NEON) bro obviously its a fast car (but who buys a neon when you could get a wrx for almost the same price) haha by the way your a pretty cool guy talking all this ****, you dont even know me, i wasnt even talking crap ab0ut your car you must be really sensitive, and so im sorry, i congradulated you on your kill we both took M3's i was relating to you, but you couldnt see that so doesnt that make you a narrowminded piece? and how the hell did you "laugh me out of here". just b/c i have less posts here doesnt mean ****-
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

That is one of the sickest scariest cars i've seen SilverScooby. I haven't spent much time on clubwrx in a while, but that video got the heart racing. Congrats!

B-Rex (I guess I need to change my name to B-For...)
    2004 Platinum XT

fast car and nice video

hey scoob seems like im following u all over the net

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123