Left a brand new m3 owner scratching his head - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Left a brand new m3 owner scratching his head within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by SWAP320 alright first off i wasn't dissing your neon (i wouldnt buy something with a name like ...

gfx
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAP320
    alright first off i wasn't dissing your neon (i wouldnt buy something with a name like NEON) bro obviously its a fast car (but who buys a neon when you could get a wrx for almost the same price) haha by the way your a pretty cool guy talking all this ****, you dont even know me, i wasnt even talking crap ab0ut your car you must be really sensitive, and so im sorry, i congradulated you on your kill we both took M3's i was relating to you, but you couldnt see that so doesnt that make you a narrowminded piece? and how the hell did you "laugh me out of here". just b/c i have less posts here doesnt mean ****-

He was talking about perfusionista, which is why he quoted him in his post.
    2003 5MT WRB WRX Sedan
    -
    Cobb stage 2.5 w/ VF30, Stoptech BBK, JDM STI front/rear seats, Mattjk LCD setup, JDM headlights w/ McColluch 6000k HIDs, GReddy EVO, 17x8" Gold Rota Torques, Eibach Pro-kit
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/gfxwrx

My car shots taken with my Canon 300D dSLR

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my fault im SToned ( medical patient ) sorry for the trash talking i thought he was trying to say some **** because i was the last post on that and where did prefusia diss him

Thumbs down

my fault yeah screw that guy i didnt see his post what a biatch

Quote Originally Posted by SWAP320
    alright first off i wasn't dissing your neon (i wouldnt buy something with a name like NEON) bro obviously its a fast car (but who buys a neon when you could get a wrx for almost the same price) haha by the way your a pretty cool guy talking all this ****, you dont even know me, i wasnt even talking crap ab0ut your car you must be really sensitive, and so im sorry, i congradulated you on your kill we both took M3's i was relating to you, but you couldnt see that so doesnt that make you a narrowminded piece? and how the hell did you "laugh me out of here". just b/c i have less posts here doesnt mean ****-
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

That is one of the sickest scariest cars i've seen SilverScooby. I haven't spent much time on clubwrx in a while, but that video got the heart racing. Congrats!

B-Rex (I guess I need to change my name to B-For...)
    2004 Platinum XT

fast car and nice video

hey scoob seems like im following u all over the net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.