Left a brand new m3 owner scratching his head - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Left a brand new m3 owner scratching his head within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; my lord, your car is a monster....

my lord, your car is a monster.
    02 WRX - MODS
    Bugeye Mafia > *

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

why wont it let me load pictures im trying to put pictures of my car on the thread but it wont let me

nice kill, man
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

thanks, im pretty new here and i cant upload any pictures of my car can i get some help?

Quote Originally Posted by silverscooby
    4k or so in engine stuff. Another grand or so in suspension.

Hey, do you have a friend with a yellow SRT-4? If so, he posted some pics of your car and his. I must say that your WRX is one of the nicest looking 02-03's I've seen. Very clean!
    Damn you and those neons. Of course an American company had to outdue the Japanese. w00t 4 American design!

Quote Originally Posted by SWAP320
    thanks, im pretty new here and i cant upload any pictures of my car can i get some help?
    It all depends: if you have a Subaru you're probably SOL but if you have anything else the sycophants will probably suck hard until the pictures arrive...

gfx
    4k or so in engine stuff. Another grand or so in suspension.

Hey, do you have a friend with a yellow SRT-4? If so, he posted some pics of your car and his. I must say that your WRX is one of the nicest looking 02-03's I've seen. Very clean!
    Yeah, his name on SRTforums is plastick. Thanks for the compliments on my car.. but DAMN I wish $4000 could net me a reliable 450whp

I love your car.. especially that video against the Z06.
    2003 5MT WRB WRX Sedan
    -
    Cobb stage 2.5 w/ VF30, Stoptech BBK, JDM STI front/rear seats, Mattjk LCD setup, JDM headlights w/ McColluch 6000k HIDs, GReddy EVO, 17x8" Gold Rota Torques, Eibach Pro-kit
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/gfxwrx

My car shots taken with my Canon 300D dSLR

no i got a wrx
    neons haha

finally a pic of my car
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0410.JPG  

the front end is a little ****ed up, soon to come HKS turbo kit, Blitz front mount, rear big brembo kit, dvd with navi, injectors, f-con, Jan. 7th everything goes in
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0411.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by perfusionista
    It all depends: if you have a Subaru you're probably SOL but if you have anything else the sycophants will probably suck hard until the pictures arrive...

Wow, that was totally uncalled for. I sense a tad bit of jealousy from you. Can't stand that a former WRX owner (take a look at my signature) now has a neon? I can't believe you're getting all butt hurt over me posting a kill here.

Try going back and reading some of my other posts before posting dumb crap like that. All it does is make you look like a narrow minded hater.

What a loser....
    Last edited by silverscooby; 12-15-2004 at 08:55 PM.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Just to add. I thought I recognized your screen name from here then it hit me...

You're the guy we all laughed out of here a couple months back. I see your head is still stuck up you know where....

Which will be more reliable pushing 300whp WRX or RSX-S
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Just to add. I thought I recognized your screen name from here then it hit me...

You're the guy we all laughed out of here a couple months back. I see your head is still stuck up you know where....

Which will be more reliable pushing 300whp WRX or RSX-S

alright first off i wasn't dissing your neon (i wouldnt buy something with a name like NEON) bro obviously its a fast car (but who buys a neon when you could get a wrx for almost the same price) haha by the way your a pretty cool guy talking all this ****, you dont even know me, i wasnt even talking crap ab0ut your car you must be really sensitive, and so im sorry, i congradulated you on your kill we both took M3's i was relating to you, but you couldnt see that so doesnt that make you a narrowminded piece? and how the hell did you "laugh me out of here". just b/c i have less posts here doesnt mean ****-

yo my bad i don't know who the hell you're talking about are you talking bout prefusia or me?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.