Are they Nuts!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Are they Nuts!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; "flame suit on" my yellow WRX is not any prettier than the new GT-R IMO. "flame suit off"...

"flame suit on"
    my yellow WRX is not any prettier than the new GT-R IMO.
    "flame suit off"
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Honestly, I think it looks 100% perfect. It looks like a supercar which is what they wanted. I'd love the have an R33 or R34, but that chance has passes (and I'm not paying doubt to MotoRipoff either! ).

The only thing is, the Super car looks and performance come with a supercar price, which is probably going to put it out of the reach of the normal person. That sucks because the GTR has always been the common man's sports car (on the order of a Vette).

my $.02
    Street Racer Emeritus
    '02 2.5L WRX - Retired

Originally posted by TypeC
    I'd love the have an R33 or R34, but that chance has passes (and I'm not paying doubt to MotoRipoff either! ).

TypeC -

Are you talking about the ad from last month's SCC mag? I don't remember which company it was but said that they were an importer of the R33/R34 cars.
    2002 WRBP WRX

Old setup = BPM GT turboback, PDE up-pipe, Unichip w/custom map, cooler plugs (NGK range 7), Walbro 255LPH FP, MBC (15 PSI), and custom built turbo utilizing the 13G housing (Internals: Hitachi compressor wheel, Mitsu 15G turbine lightly clipped).

1/4, 12.88 105.10 - 1/8, 8.09 85.96

New set up = Now w/UTEC and STI Injectors

1/4, ? - 1/8, ?

i saw 60 k for that ugly thing........not so common, but on the lines of a vette..i dont know many 'common' men that can go there.....
    the working mans wizard....
    DML

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12