pt cruiser turbo? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on pt cruiser turbo? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; is the PT AWD???...

is the PT AWD???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nope, not awd

hahaha typial car salesman reply!!! *sy=till laughing*

Originally posted by DarkMoonLord
    What do YOU do for a living?

I thought it was a very no-nonsense, straight forward response. I wish all car dealers were that way. Most are like the few here who think whatever they are pushing at the moment are the only cars on the planet

VV

Originally posted by 2001S4

What do YOU do for a living?

Originally posted by VetteVert
    I thought it was a very no-nonsense, straight forward response. I wish all car dealers were that way. Most are like the few here who think whatever they are pushing at the moment are the only cars on the planet

VV

Ok, I don't want to misconstrue that statement. Are you saying I am like one of those car dealers who think there cars are the only ones on the planet or are you saying I am not like those?

I'm saying that you aren't and people like DML are...It's like a horse with blinders on...

VV

Ok, I don't want to misconstrue that statement. Are you saying I am like one of those car dealers who think there cars are the only ones on the planet or are you saying I am not like those?

Back to the PT Turbo for a second. It is on the Neon frame, but doesn't a Neon do respectfully from the suspension side of things. I thought a mildly tightened up Neon did pretty good on parking lot rally. Maybe I'm wrong, but if I'm not wrong, the PT Turbo would not be a TERRIBLE vehicle to own if you like the 1940s panel truck thing. I don't like the way it looks myself....but have a look at new Neon (is it SVT, no that's Mustand, I can't remeber all these acronyms) It looks a lot like a WRX, with hood scoop and all.

Anyway, it seems the competition in the auto world is paying attention to our little car.
    ----------------------------------------
    '02 Blue Sportwagon
    No mods - yet
    Starting with the rear sway bar and anti-lift kit...one day....I have faith

Originally posted by VetteVert
    I'm saying that you aren't and people like DML are...It's like a horse with blinders on...

VV

Ok. Just wanted to check as I have found you to be one of the most open minded people here. Didn't want to get on the wrong side of you, since there doesn't seem to be much that gets to that side of you.

Originally posted by chirexy
    Back to the PT Turbo for a second. It is on the Neon frame, but doesn't a Neon do respectfully from the suspension side of things. I thought a mildly tightened up Neon did pretty good on parking lot rally. Maybe I'm wrong, but if I'm not wrong, the PT Turbo would not be a TERRIBLE vehicle to own if you like the 1940s panel truck thing. I don't like the way it looks myself....but have a look at new Neon (is it SVT, no that's Mustand, I can't remeber all these acronyms) It looks a lot like a WRX, with hood scoop and all.

Anyway, it seems the competition in the auto world is paying attention to our little car.
    The Turbo Neon will be designated the Neon SRT-4. I haven't driven the Turbo PT on twisty roads, so I can't really comment on the handling. You are right about the origin I believe of the turbo neon. I think the WRX played a major role in the decision to build the turbo neon. It is a direct competitor.

By the way, I don't really like the style of the PT Cruiser myself. But the car sells and people out there love it. In a way, it is kinda like the WRX. A lot of people really hate the style of the WRX, while there are those of us that love it.

Of course not, no one is. I just think it is foolish to be closed minded about automobiles. Religion and politics are one thing, but with automobiles? Everyone likes what they like, but to think it's above reproach is a bit much.

VV

Ok. Just wanted to check as I have found you to be one of the most open minded people here. Didn't want to get on the wrong side of you, since there doesn't seem to be much that gets to that side of you.

you know you guys REALLY need to lighten up.....i make a small joke, nothing more than a little wisecrack in fun.....and all of a sudden i am closed minded??? Arrogant?? i am the futhest thing from either. So at the risk of furhter offending anyone and being called more names by you allmighty ........ i cordially withdraw from this thread.....also peruse the other posts and find the other people 2001 has misconstrued their statements and begun a tirade on. I am not the only one.....me and my pitiful sense of humor are out in peace.....
    DML

Originally posted by DarkMoonLord
    Whatever dude, try and turn the ranks against me. I really don't give a sh1t. Point is YOU made this comment among others. It is easy to claim it was a joke now. Don't forget, no one can see you or hear you, so whatever you type will be construed as serious.

To be completely honest with you, I nor anyone in my family would ever purchase a neon. We know someone that works on the lines and he has told us some pretty bad stories and he told us not to purchase one. I'm only saying this cause someone asked 'whats wrong with neons'!
    Rubber Duckies Fair Well in the Rain

All I know is, PT Cruisers and Neons are both FWD. RWD is great, AWD is great, FWD - not interested, no matter how fast they are in a line.
    I own various Miatas and RX-7's in race trim
    One or two of them actually run now :-)
    Soon to posess a Scooby...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast