Boosted integra

This is a discussion on Boosted integra within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I came accross a whole bunch of imports in this one parking lot last night so I stopped by. I ...

Boosted integra

I came accross a whole bunch of imports in this one parking lot last night so I stopped by. I saw a few people I knew, including this one guy that had just sold his civic recently. I asked him if he was drving anything yet and he poited to this red integra with a a carbon fiber hood and a whole bunch of guages inside. I asked him what he had and he was like "intake, exhaust.......ten pounds of boost". I dont come accross many other four cylinders that can hang with me so I told that we should race. ofcourse just like every single FWD car i've challenged to a race he was like "I'll race from a roll but not from a stop". I'm so tired of hearing that ****. And I told him that too. In a humerous way though. When we got out onto the road and finally managed to sync up our precious little rolling start, this became the most even race I've ever had in my life. I mean we were just staying dead next to eachother. Both of our cars were screaming down the road. With every bump or slight pothole one of us would lose or gain like an inch. It felt like I could have maybe pulled if was to have my passenger toss out a few college books from my back seat. . It stayed this way till about 120 (seeing as how we were on a 40 mph road. I finally convinced him to race from a stop on the way back. The race was just as even the whole way except he stay nice and evenly about a car and a half behind me. So I guess I can consider that a win. Especially since I had a passenger and he did not. I later recognized the car as the same one that I've always heard to be fast as hell and used to belong to this other guy. I found out he had sold the car to my friend there. Damn good race though. Best I've had from an integra so far.
    Orin's 2002 WRX Features.....
    Injen Cold Air Intake, M2 Up-Pipe, TurboXS Blow Off Valve, M2 3" Turbo Back Exhaust, M2 Up-pipe, Unichip (Tuned by Cobbtuning)
    VF30 Turbo, Walbro Fuel Pump, STI Fuel Injectors, 18" Konig Tantrums, Wings West Pro Wing, etc...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill.

Good kill. Was it a supercharger then and not a turbo since you did not see a FMIC? Close race. So you held him in fourth gear since you said u did 120? Damn son.

it was a a turbo charger
    Orin's 2002 WRX Features.....
    Injen Cold Air Intake, M2 Up-Pipe, TurboXS Blow Off Valve, M2 3" Turbo Back Exhaust, M2 Up-pipe, Unichip (Tuned by Cobbtuning)
    VF30 Turbo, Walbro Fuel Pump, STI Fuel Injectors, 18" Konig Tantrums, Wings West Pro Wing, etc...