Supra's are pricks
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Supra's are pricks within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; These guys are pricks! Supra vs. WRX...

Red face Supra's are pricks

These guys are pricks!Supra vs. WRX
    autobahn storming scooby

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Kind of a retarted thread if you ask me. I mean, no **** a Supra is going to pull on a stockish WRX after 100 mph. Major props to TypeC and jmott for setting some of the more egotistical people there straight!
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

It seems like 98% of supra people are real arrogant. Many of them claim they can beat bikes!!! i get really annoyed by them..
    autobahn storming scooby

many can beat bikes, but yea no need to be arrogant. guys, let it go, we cant fight all the idiots in the world

it's very funny that this was posted because on my way to exeter subaru in NH (read my post that's in everday imprezza talk) anyways i was driving along and i saw a Supra far away. I'm very good at telling cars from a good distance away and i caught up and it was a supra it was an SE now i dont' know if that was a TT one i don't think so but it was a 6spd..anyways i'm following this guy for like 45 minutes because he seemed to be going in the same direction as me so i downshift into 4th to get next to him and as i get up to him i look over and him and his ugly (in my opinion) so anyways i look over and he gives me this hard a$$ look like he has a 50K car and is better than anyone in the world..btw it was all stock...so me and my buddy both said he was an a$$hole so anyways he rubbed me the wrong way and the next opening i downshifted again and i slid next to him again so he downshifted and he gunned it and took off like a bat out of hell but surprisingly i was right there with him as i went into 3rd gear. he didn't pull at all if anything i pulled about 1/4 car i was surprised!!! the look on his face was incredible like omg how could your david beat my goliath...it was all stock...i think he didn't know how to drive though but thats my story..

Doesn't bother me a bit. It's their forum. A Honda guy reading WRX vs. the World might draw the same conclusion about us.

Now if a Supra TT guy comes on here sneering at the WRX as a slow car, different story.
    Old, but not slow.

Humm ...

Supra ... umm oookkk? I guess I never cared about them and to each their own. Wow the Supra can go XXX mph and the REX can't ... umm oookkk ... so howmany times a day can I use my XXX mph power anyways? Woo I raced a REX from 70-XXX and I beat him by X car lengths. I guess I'm not impressed. I've also noticed that Supra "owners" tend to have more of an ego. Well NOT my problem because I'll race one any day on the streets. 0-70 ... I don't care if I do LOSE. Oh oh ... you have probably 200+ whp than me ... however I'm going biking w/ some people later and you can't follow me.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

Dont know if you guys looked at this, but in that thread someone posted about the fastest RSX recorded is a F/I 13.2. Thats funny because the other day I was trolling on clubrsx.com and saw that someone in their sig stated a 13.1 stock.

supra TT are great cars, I will have to give them that.
    But a lot of supra owners are arrogrant, that is the part I hate. A lot of supra owners like wrx on that board, not everyone is going to agree on everything.

I wouldn't generalize all supra owners as being jerks, my bestfriend drives a supra and he wants to sell it to buy a rex.
    He loves our cars! There are *******s that drive all kinds of different cars, the guy with the RSX on that website is dreaming!
    Låt mig se dig avklädd!

Forced to box.

"That's the trouble, a sex symbol becomes a thing. But if I'm going to be a symbol of something, I'd rather have it sex than some other things we've got symbols of." MM

Originally posted by tela_pan
    Dont know if you guys looked at this, but in that thread someone posted about the fastest RSX recorded is a F/I 13.2. Thats funny because the other day I was trolling on clubrsx.com and saw that someone in their sig stated a 13.1 stock.
    His sig is a joke. I hope when you say "trolling", you mean "contributing in a polite way", right?

I read through half that thread and I noticed a couple things:
    1. They talk down about the WRX in EXACTLY the same way you guys talk down about every car that you beat. Sorry, but I never saw them saying anything that was FACTUALLY incorrect, some of them simply weren't polite in the way they said it. Exactly the same thing can be said of you guys. Not saying that is 'wrong', just that it seems to be part of the car forum culture.

2. I've noticed a trend on the Supra thread and on the 350Z thread where you admit that stock vs stock, the WRX loses, but modded WRX vs stock opponent, the WRX would win or at least, in the case of the Supra, not be a pushover. Don't you think that is a bit of a silly argument? I mean, that's the same as saying that a modded RSX could beat a stock WRX. Duh, doesn't mean the RSX is typically the faster drag racer.

Anyway, I don't think the Supra guys were ****s, they were just telling the truth and the truth is that the WRX really shouldn't be compared to C5 Corvettes or Supras, they are simply in a different league stock vs stock and mod vs mod. Man, I don't see any shame in that, why do some of you?
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Originally posted by tela_pan
    i saw that too i pmed him and maybe even started a thread about it and he said "i'm just joking" go there and search for threads with SPEEDRACERWRX02 and u'll see what he says

Maybe some supra owners are arrogant but every Supra guy I have met is cool. Believe or not, most of them like and respect the WRX but we all know are cars are not for highway racing. And I only see one Supra guy in that thread that is a prick. I have tried to race many of my friend's Supras off the line and they won't. Most know they can't keep up with a modded WRX like mine off the line unless they have drag radials or lots of hp to catch me.

But you are not going to get any respect from me posting a link trying to defend that thread. I don't want that thread to turn out like the WRX vs. VR-4 thread.

BTW, for the guy who said that many Supra owners claim to beat bikes. Well, believe or not but a single turbo Supra w/ 600+ hp can pull a bike on the highway. I have witnessed it several times.
    '03 STi killer

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    I totally agree with RSXSucks...I just get annoyed with the rude guys
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

That ny1231 dude raced me. I BEAT HIM HE NEVER BEAT ME!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.