Supra's are pricks - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Supra's are pricks within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hahaha. Um. Give me your car and I'll give you my 2002tii. After a weeks worth of driving, you'll get ...

Hahaha. Um. Give me your car and I'll give you my 2002tii. After a weeks worth of driving, you'll get your car back and then you'll realize how much power is in my car! jk

Seriously, if you are thinking of putting that much money into your 540i, go buy an M5. Less headache and the car is already silly fast.
    Then supercharge it!!

hmm...new 540i...unless you know a good mechanic who would know your car intimately. I would avoid the high compression pistions/rings, titanium value springs, hot cams, ported/flowed intake, etc. Or just bring it down to Dinan.

Sorry WRX folks...Matt and I are having a BMW chat. We'll take it offline so we don't corrupt your minds and wallets

-Matt
    LostLamb
    Uh guys? After I read this post I went out to take a look at my WRX. There seems to be some bird poop on the drivers side A-pillar and almost all of the windshield washer fluid is gone. Should I trade it in for a Ford ZX2 or just light in on fire?

God I miss my rex. -Koyokid

Rest in peace Koyokid.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

seeing this has become a BMW thread I'll add this

the other day on a motoring show I saw the best BMW in the universe it was called the Hartger H5 (not sure of the spelling)

but anyway it had a modded M5 engine in an M3 had two bonnet intakes. put down somewhere around 500 HP I think they said

cost about $250,000 though... I want one

Originally posted by wombat
    seeing this has become a BMW thread I'll add this

the other day on a motoring show I saw the best BMW in the universe it was called the Hartger H5 (not sure of the spelling)

but anyway it had a modded M5 engine in an M3 had two bonnet intakes. put down somewhere around 500 HP I think they said

cost about $250,000 though... I want one
    Is this the one you are looking at?
    Hartge H50 is the car...based on an M3 with a 5litre...

5.0 litre engine conversion for M3
    294 kW (400 hp) 500 Nm (lb-ft 368) / 3800 rpm

-LostLamb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails m3header.jpg  
    Uh guys? After I read this post I went out to take a look at my WRX. There seems to be some bird poop on the drivers side A-pillar and almost all of the windshield washer fluid is gone. Should I trade it in for a Ford ZX2 or just light in on fire?

Rest in peace Koyokid.

Truely a beaut.
    I would gladly sell my car for an M5 - but I can't.
    "hey dad - ya know that silly fast car you got me? with all the extra warranties and ****e? well I wanna trade it in for an M5. Yes I know i'll never need all that power, yes I know it's just asking for my 10th and 11th ticket. Yes I know insurance will be ungodly. But, it's an M5?!"
    That's how I picture it going. and when arguing with a lawyer it's usually not a good idea to have your stongest point being "But it's an M5"
    lol - yeah i'll just go through the Dinan Process. Anyone know what a dinan signature vehile is? (not the badge, the acutal package you can buy)
    Sorry for taking over this post but the other BMW boards are just absolute sh'it.
    - M a t t -
    1997 Toyota Supra TT 6-speed
    It's Blurple and Slow.
    111*106*15979
    http://www.10-94.net/misc/sig.jpg
    The 10/94 Forum

Matt,

Depends on what Dinan stage package you are looking for.

Here's what a signiture package would look like.
    The Dinan Deck Lid Badge
    "Performance" is a concept that each of us defines individually, so we have made it possible to create your own Dinan vehicle. We will send the Dinan deck lid badge when your Dinan performance selections accumulate a total of 10 points.

Description
    Performance Suspension Systems
    Performance Wheel Sets
    Performance Engine Software
    Performance Transmission Software
    Free Flow Exhaust System
    High Flow Cold Air Intake System
    High Flow Throttle-Body
    High Flow Air-Flow Meter
    High Flow Intake Manifold
    Supercharger Systems
    Differentials
    Strut Tower Braces
    Shock Tower Braces

Sorry cut and paste wasn't working as I expected. The point listed above are in order, just follow them down to the description.

This is the Dinan signiture package if you choose to pursue it.

-Matt
    aka LostLamb

Rest in peace Koyokid.

Originally posted by LostLamb

Is this the one you are looking at?
    Hartge H50 is the car...based on an M3 with a 5litre...

5.0 litre engine conversion for M3
    294 kW (400 hp) 500 Nm (lb-ft 368) / 3800 rpm

-LostLamb
    OH YEAH !!!! ]

that's the ****!!

oh my god I got to get me one of those!!!!

Originally posted by daiviouth
    Truely a beaut.
    I would gladly sell my car for an M5 - but I can't.
    "hey dad - ya know that silly fast car you got me? with all the extra warranties and ****e? well I wanna trade it in for an M5. Yes I know i'll never need all that power, yes I know it's just asking for my 10th and 11th ticket. Yes I know insurance will be ungodly. But, it's an M5?!"
    That's how I picture it going. and when arguing with a lawyer it's usually not a good idea to have your stongest point being "But it's an M5"
    lol - yeah i'll just go through the Dinan Process. Anyone know what a dinan signature vehile is? (not the badge, the acutal package you can buy)
    Sorry for taking over this post but the other BMW boards are just absolute sh'it.
    - M a t t -
    Dad can I have this H50

Why?

well it's smaller and easier to park than the big 5 series I've got at the moment.

and because it's a"3 series" ehhem it will attract less attention from the cops

just skip over the small things like the M5 engine etc

I'm sure he'll go for it!

Originally posted by wombat

Dad can I have this H50

Why?

well it's smaller and easier to park than the big 5 series I've got at the moment.

and because it's a"3 series" ehhem it will attract less attention from the cops

just skip over the small things like the M5 engine etc

I'm sure he'll go for it!
    ROFLMAO!!

-LostLamb

Rest in peace Koyokid.

hey lost lamb what your avatar a picture of?

I've been trying to work it out

LOL it's a bouncing sheep. Looks close enough to a lamb.

LOL

-Matt

Rest in peace Koyokid.

Hey Wombat...here in the States the H50 is half the price

AUS dollars

I was in North Sydney last October for business.

You Aussies got the best deals in cars...every damn SUV is diesel fuel!! Rocks!! Plus you get Holdens!!

-Matt

Rest in peace Koyokid.

oh ok I'll take your word for it
    I thought it was a brain

you can see the outline of the head as it bounces. very nice. when i get my scanner up here i'll be sure to make my burn outs my advatar
    - M a t t -
    1997 Toyota Supra TT 6-speed
    It's Blurple and Slow.
    111*106*15979
    http://www.10-94.net/misc/sig.jpg
    The 10/94 Forum

Originally posted by LostLamb
    Hey Wombat...here in the States the H50 is half the price

AUS dollars

I was in North Sydney last October for business.

You Aussies got the best deals in cars...every damn SUV is diesel fuel!! Rocks!! Plus you get Holdens!!

-Matt
    Holdens hehehe (holdens suck dude) they look ok on paper but are so badly built it's not funny.

We get really screwed on the european cars though as they get slammed by this extra tax on them.

we do get alot of turbo diesel SUV's though.

also all the good jap cars usually get de-tuned on the way over unless they are a grey import which is then nearly impossible to insure.

New zealand now they get good deals on cars!! NSX for $50,000 NZ !!!! or what I want to get 2000 model RSK B4 Blitzen also $50,000 NZ.

LOL, ok, I'll take your word for it, you're right...on paper Holden's are fast.

My coworker in our N. Sydney office had a twin turbo Legacy in NZ, he had to sell it when he moved to N. Sydney. Twin turbo!!??
    Oh my F! God!! He had loads of fun on the roads there.

Now my buddy has a VW Lupo, cause it's expensive to insure a turbo? VW GTI was out of his range!

Those turbo diesel SUVs.....ahhh...much fun

Sydney rocks btw. Beautiful place and beautiful women!!

-Matt

Rest in peace Koyokid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.