2 hour drive = ferrari + cobra + rev limit (bit long) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2 hour drive = ferrari + cobra + rev limit (bit long) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by wrxnfx2 Your ASSumptions are wrong. Was it your "avid hacker" talents that led you to believe what ...

Originally posted by wrxnfx2
    Your ASSumptions are wrong. Was it your "avid hacker" talents that led you to believe what you do? Here's a pic taken by a friend before I got my new rims.

BTW, in regards to another post seen HERE , how do you know that the guard at the gate talked to the guy for 4-5 minutes? Did you stop and wait and watch? And why would you want to anger a total stranger that works with you? You're making all the right choices now.

P.S. I definitely don't care what other people think, let alone you. I'm just happy knowing that my car is better than yours - lol
    One the guy didnt work for me. Two, slow and indecisive driver cause accidents as much as people who weave in and out of traffic, this guy was part of the former. Lastly, feel free to put me on your ignore list, seeing as my posts bring you so much grief.

Now run along little boy and buy your school supplies. I think the big yellow school bus will be by to pick you up for your first day of school.

-c
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wow you drove in the oregon rally? I highly doubt it, but i can see how you ripped the same picture off google. Therefore you have no more validity in this forum. bye-bye

Oregon Rally Picture:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...8%26oe%3DUTF-8

Your supposed picture(attached and linked to):

http://www.geocities.com/wrxnfx2/yellow_wrx.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yellow_wrx.jpg  
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

hahahahahaha
    do you actually think i care about "validity in the forum"??
    hahah come on now....really....

you figured me all out....must be your avid hacker skills. You're a god. Shouldn't you be moderating the forums already? Seems like you are a computer genius.

Also, you still never answered my question....
    did you stop and wait to see how long the guard at the gate gave the etiquette lesson? Did you stop and wait for 4-5 minutes? just curious....

p.s. this isn't who you think it is....
    2002 - 5 Speed - Blaze Yellow WRX
    Mods - K&N Air Filter, Samco Intercooler Hoses, Prodrive Axel Back, Joe P MBC@16 PSI, Rota Gold 17" Tarmac Wheels with Sumitomo HTR+ 225/45/17 Tires, Momo AirLeather Shifter

hahahahahaha
    do you actually think i care about "validity in the forum"??
    hahah come on now....really....

you figured me all out....must be your avid hacker skills. You're a god. Shouldn't you be moderating the forums already? Seems like you are a computer genius.

Also, you still never answered my question....
    did you stop and wait to see how long the guard at the gate gave the etiquette lesson? Did you stop and wait for 4-5 minutes? just curious....

p.s. this isn't who you think it is....
    Actually no, i didnt stop and wait. I parked the car and started walking in (after making a quick cell phone call from the car). And i'd say 4 min passed by before i headed into the office. And then i see the guy's car drive past.

But in all seriousness, why are you such a prick? Does your life suck that much that you have to get involved in what other people are doing to cause confusion? You should really re-examine your life to figure out why you have so much hostility. I suggest you refrain from harrassing people for personal pleasure, before it comes back to haunt you. I, in all seriousness, hope you dont behave this way into your early 30's, its certainly not healthy.

-c
    Last edited by fengshui; 09-03-2002 at 07:56 AM.

as you talk about my life, I think you should re-examine your own since you have to develop stories of grandeur to make yourself feel better...
    and once again, I must make note:
    just because I post on here, doesn't mean I own a wrx. Be careful of who you threaten and call a prick.
    2002 - 5 Speed - Blaze Yellow WRX
    Mods - K&N Air Filter, Samco Intercooler Hoses, Prodrive Axel Back, Joe P MBC@16 PSI, Rota Gold 17" Tarmac Wheels with Sumitomo HTR+ 225/45/17 Tires, Momo AirLeather Shifter

as you talk about my life, I think you should re-examine your own since you have to develop stories of grandeur to make yourself feel better...
    and once again, I must make note:
    just because I post on here, doesn't mean I own a wrx. Be careful of who you threaten and call a prick.
    You are absolutely correct! I am a complete moron for continuing to post on this topic. But really, I just joined here to have friendly discourse with other WRX owners while you joined for whatever other reason, so who is showing more maturity?

-c

I Support ClubWRX
    Alright guys, stop arguing.

wrxnfx2:

I must say that the way you came off pretty offensive on your first reply to this post. A lot of people are actaully very very impressed with the WRX and I woulnd't be surpried if a WRX could keep up with a Cobra. I actaully took 2 local S4 owners on a ride around the city and both of them were damn impressed by the way the car was pulling especially with 2 passengers.

Anyways, you should't go around calling people bluff because there are many externalities that people don't know about posts like this. Sometimes people are caught off guard in situations like this, sometimes people hit the speed limiter becuase they're not paying attention, sometimes people don't push their cars fully due to the traffic, etc.

Let's make this board fun yah? I'm gonna close this thread now
    Tim
    Admin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12