haha toying with a civic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on haha toying with a civic within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ill make this short...i was driving to abuddies house to drop them off at about 2am last night and the ...

haha toying with a civic

ill make this short...i was driving to abuddies house to drop them off at about 2am last night and the passenger saw a riced out civic so he said look at that horid thing.....so i turned around and caught up.....so we are driving and i pulled up right next to him and rolled down my window and asked if it was at least somewhat fast or did it just look stupid..so he got mad and his girlfriend told him to race....so i laughed then the light turned green and the civic ligts got smaller and smaller so i slowed down let him catch up then when he was even he gunned it so i downshifter to 3rd and again took him......it was just so fun to toy with those stupid looking civics!! i was laughing and so was the people in his car hahahahaahah......it's so funny......but anyone of us can beat a civic so it's nothing special

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

******s are are like circus clowns. They are here for our amusement.

Its weird how much you two think alike...
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

Great minds think alike
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

hhaha yea they do....people around here really dont know wrx that well but each car i see i'm changing that....of course a big wheel can beat those hondas

Haha, nice kill! Kind of reminds me of the Justy I killed the other day. Of course, a girl skipping rope can kill those Subarus!

2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Originally posted by RSXSucks
    Haha, nice kill! Kind of reminds me of the Justy I killed the other day. Of course, a girl skipping rope can kill those Subarus!

hahah skipping rope thats great

Re: haha toying with a civic

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02
    ill make this short...i was driving to abuddies house to drop them off at about 2am last night and the passenger saw a riced out civic so he said look at that horid thing.....so i turned around and caught up.....so we are driving and i pulled up right next to him and rolled down my window and asked if it was at least somewhat fast or did it just look stupid..so he got mad and his girlfriend told him to race....so i laughed then the light turned green and the civic ligts got smaller and smaller so i slowed down let him catch up then when he was even he gunned it so i downshifter to 3rd and again took him......it was just so fun to toy with those stupid looking civics!! i was laughing and so was the people in his car hahahahaahah......it's so funny......but anyone of us can beat a civic so it's nothing special
    That's just cruel man. I drove my Si the other day and I can't believe how slow it seems now!!!
    FUNKED1
    GO PETTER & TOMMI!!!

Re: Re: haha toying with a civic

Originally posted by FUNKED1

That's just cruel man. I drove my Si the other day and I can't believe how slow it seems now!!!
    haha no it's not cruel it was hilarious

Crewl...if you took his girl that would be crewl.

Originally posted by BoarderEight
    Crewl...if you took his girl that would be crewl.
    well she won't be with him after i made him look like a fool..maybe i'll ask him for her # haha

yall are some vicious muther*****ers.
    Orin's 2002 WRX Features.....
    Injen Cold Air Intake, M2 Up-Pipe, TurboXS Blow Off Valve, M2 3" Turbo Back Exhaust, M2 Up-pipe, Unichip (Tuned by Cobbtuning)
    VF30 Turbo, Walbro Fuel Pump, STI Fuel Injectors, 18" Konig Tantrums, Wings West Pro Wing, etc...

Originally posted by polkaband
    yall are some vicious muther*****ers.
    nooooooo....

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02
    ....of course a big wheel can beat those hondas
    LOL, wish you were local.. I can think right off the top of my head of a dozen or so Honda's that just might change your mind
    Dave
    98 Civic EX
    99 Integra GS-R
    www.makuragi.s5.com

Originally posted by VTC_CiViC

LOL, wish you were local.. I can think right off the top of my head of a dozen or so Honda's that just might change your mind
    o man i dont want to start any crap with u honda guys ok...plain and simple 99% of the hondas i see are slow, crappy, and over done. You may have a fast one or u may just be here to start crap either way who cares man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast