haha toying with a civic - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on haha toying with a civic within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02 ...plain and simple 99% of the hondas i see are slow, crappy, and over done. You ...

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02

...plain and simple 99% of the hondas i see are slow, crappy, and over done. You may have a fast one or u may just be here to start crap either way who cares man
    And 99% of your Subaru's are...? I mean c'mon, outside of the WRX, what do you have? "Oh no, a Forrester! Run!!" Please.. I see ignorance is your forte.
    Dave
    98 Civic EX
    99 Integra GS-R
    www.makuragi.s5.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by VTC_CiViC

And 99% of your Subaru's are...? I mean c'mon, outside of the WRX, what do you have? "Oh no, a Forrester! Run!!" Please.. I see ignorance is your forte.
    i really don't want to get into an argument about honda and scoobie's ok it's not like you see a forester with a huge wing with some graphic a 5" tach and a muffler tip ok. And by the way this is a WRX specific board so since we are on the board then let's talk about the WRX. i stated a simple thing that is mostly true and most people know that civics for the most part are slow. There is always a few quick ones of every car. Honda is viewed to many as RICE.

i stated a simple thing that is mostly true and most people know that civics for the most part are slow.
    Now damn, where have I heard this type of thinking before? Hm, I think...yea, that's it! Its called "generalization" and "stereotyping." Type of thinking usually associated with ignorance about the object which the person is talking about.

I guess since this is Club WRX and you own a WRX it gives you the right to say stupid ****. "99% of Hondas... yea another generalization.

Your car is faster than stock Civics, stock RSX's, etc... But last time I checked, the NSX, S2000 and modified Civics, RSX's etc... could beat you, so 99%? There are plenty of Honda's at the track that could beat you.

And BTW, all Honda's are not ricers...WRX's could be ricers if properly outfitted. Most Honda's are not ricers, hence the fact that the Honda Accord is the highest selling seden on the road. 99% of HOnda's you see are not riced out.

Hey, its not that I totally disagree w/ you...but man, every group has their fanboys and you appear to be the biggest WRX fanboy on this board.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

Originally posted by smokey

Now damn, where have I heard this type of thinking before? Hm, I think...yea, that's it! Its called "generalization" and "stereotyping." Type of thinking usually associated with ignorance about the object which the person is talking about.

I guess since this is Club WRX and you own a WRX it gives you the right to say stupid ****. "99% of Hondas... yea another generalization.

Your car is faster than stock Civics, stock RSX's, etc... But last time I checked, the NSX, S2000 and modified Civics, RSX's etc... could beat you, so 99%? There are plenty of Honda's at the track that could beat you.

And BTW, all Honda's are not ricers...WRX's could be ricers if properly outfitted. Most Honda's are not ricers, hence the fact that the Honda Accord is the highest selling seden on the road. 99% of HOnda's you see are not riced out.

Hey, its not that I totally disagree w/ you...but man, every group has their fanboys and you appear to be the biggest WRX fanboy on this board.
    i knew that you owend a honda from your post and as i read your sig i see that you did...don't take it personally man but a very large amount of honda's are RICE...i never said a wrx couldn't be. There is thread that has one...but it's a fact..when you see a car that has ground effects, rims, a big old shopping cart spoiler, and a muffler tip or just a muffler. 9 out of 10 times it's a honda...it's true that's life. You don't hear a pinto owner dispute about if he gets hit from behind his car won't explode on impact. NSX in my view suck for the price they are. For 70grand there are better cars. It's a nice car don't get me wrong but not great for it's class. The s2000 i do like a lot. 2 seater great little sports car. How many S2000's do you see compared to a civic or an accord, or a crx. Facts are facts. Stereo types are what they are because of the 99% of honda owners. Don't blame me or anyother person or car blame the kid with the system with so much bass his trunk rattles and his a spoiler where if he wants to carry his books for school or paper to work he can stack them on the book shelf...facts are facts opinions are opinions. call me what you want but i laught at civics whether they are fast or not whether they look nice or not....

iThere is thread that has one...but it's a fact..when you see a car that has ground effects, rims, a big old shopping cart spoiler, and a muffler tip or just a muffler. 9 out of 10 times it's a honda...it's true that's life.
    Actually, in my city, 9 times out of 10 it is an old Mustang or a Cavalier. In fact, if I see underbody neon, it is almost DEFINATELY a Mustang or a J-body. Fart cans do seem to mainly exist on Hondas though, I'll give you that.

It's probably different from region to region, or, more likely, every time you see a riced out Honda, you take note and you just ignore the fact that every lower model car has its fair share of 'ricers'. But who knows, you are certainly entitled to your opinion because I don't think "9 out of 10 riced out vehicles is a Honda" is a fact.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Originally posted by RSXSucks

Actually, in my city, 9 times out of 10 it is an old Mustang or a Cavalier. In fact, if I see underbody neon, it is almost DEFINATELY a Mustang or a J-body. Fart cans do seem to mainly exist on Hondas though, I'll give you that.

It's probably different from region to region, or, more likely, every time you see a riced out Honda, you take note and you just ignore the fact that every lower model car has its fair share of 'ricers'. But who knows, you are certainly entitled to your opinion because I don't think "9 out of 10 riced out vehicles is a Honda" is a fact.
    true every kind of car has at least 1 rice car..i really dont consider an underbody lighting kit rice. and an aluminumwing is fine on any rwd because it serves a purpose....a wing is to keep downforce on the car and keep the rear of the car down....a FWD doesn't really need one.....true it is diff from region to region but nation wide rice is 75% honda

true every kind of car has at least 1 rice car..i really dont consider an underbody lighting kit rice. and an aluminumwing is fine on any rwd because it serves a purpose....a wing is to keep downforce on the car and keep the rear of the car down....a FWD doesn't really need one.....true it is diff from region to region but nation wide rice is 75% honda
    You don't consider underbody lighting to be rice? Well, I guess that shows another reason why you think 9 out of 10 ricers are Honda, we all probably have a different definition of rice!

Personally, I think that aluminum wings are rice on RWD cars that never see road course track times because unless you have insane wheel torque that can break loose at 100+mph (which some can, granted!!!), then it is only slowing you down. Even autoXing never gets much above 60mph where the wing is almost totally useless. Besides, aluminum wings look ugly as sin IMO, no matter what street car they are on.

Oh well, at least we got you down to 75% from 90%!!
    2002 RSX Type S

Hondas are like Mustangs...the done up pretty ones are usually pretty tame...but if you happen to ever bump into a stripped, primered Civic hatchback with an unusually mean sounding engine and loping idle...watch out.

Also, the turbo'd Hondas usually have T3/T04E's which are still much bigger than the largest of the bolt on turbos available for the WRX, so in the top end, they will still smoke you.

Originally posted by RSXSucks

You don't consider underbody lighting to be rice? Well, I guess that shows another reason why you think 9 out of 10 ricers are Honda, we all probably have a different definition of rice!

Personally, I think that aluminum wings are rice on RWD cars that never see road course track times because unless you have insane wheel torque that can break loose at 100+mph (which some can, granted!!!), then it is only slowing you down. Even autoXing never gets much above 60mph where the wing is almost totally useless. Besides, aluminum wings look ugly as sin IMO, no matter what street car they are on.

Oh well, at least we got you down to 75% from 90%!!
    underbody lights are rice to me, but very true on the aluminum wings but they would serve more of a purpose on a rwd car. i can't blame the fwd ricers for having them because the car looks boring without any type of spoiler. Don't get me wrong i have seen a very few hondas that i thought looked good but a good majority around here are slow and ugly.

While we're keeping this thread alive....might as well add that the kanji for Honda in literal terms roughly means "Origin of the Rice Field". It explains a lot don't you think
    http://www.soldats.net

Originally posted by HKenshin
    While we're keeping this thread alive....might as well add that the kanji for Honda in literal terms roughly means "Origin of the Rice Field". It explains a lot don't you think
    LOL, that's funny! I didn't know that.
    2002 RSX Type S

Originally posted by HKenshin
    hahahah

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.