..............wrx vs Chevy 2 nova

This is a discussion on ..............wrx vs Chevy 2 nova within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Chevy Nova, 65 or 66 i think.....From a 2nd gear roll, to middle third, pulled on him initialy, then he ...

..............wrx vs Chevy 2 nova

Chevy Nova, 65 or 66 i think.....From a 2nd gear roll, to middle third, pulled on him initialy, then he is right next to me, then he shifted and i pulled half a car....i think it had a powerglide or something, because this thing was fast, sounded real strong.....we then proceeded to a stoplight, but i wasn't going to risk it in this area, so i launched it, immediately pullling a car on him, then shut it down going into second......i think if he had some gears, he would of smoked me....but oh well, he didnt....
    this ones not really a race, but a sunbird GT pulled up next to me(frwy), i said what the hell, nobody else wants to play....so i dump it into third and waist him up to 100, i think i put 12-15 carlengths on him, not kidding...i was stupid for even doing that, he wanted to go again, but i just chilled in 5th gear at 65mph....
    my first kill posts, so please forgive the laskluster description..
    christopher
    05 SMG M3
    04' WRX
    01' M5
    soontobetwinturboE92

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The Chevy 2 was setup for bracket racing. It probably had a throttle stop. My buddy is building a 62 with an inline six, Predator, and Mitsu turbo blow-thru. He ahd to have a turbo after driving my car!

A typical small block Chevy 2 runs 11s.

-Jim