2 kills one night
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2 kills one night within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well i was driving home tonight and i pull up to this light. Well i look over and there is ...

2 kills one night

Well i was driving home tonight and i pull up to this light. Well i look over and there is a 2 door ECHO. Yes i said Echo. Well anyway, i didn't think anything of it. Light is about to turn green and he revs his engine at me, so i kinda glanced over and smirked. I didn't think that he was that stupid... well sure enough light turned green, and i guess he did a neutral drop or something because he got a little chirp. Well i just ran normal, shifted at 3.5k all the way to fourth gear, and i just completely walked away from him. You could hear his motor being pushed to the last limit possible.
    Now dont flame me for racing an Echo, i really wasnt trying, but a kill is a kill. =P

Second kill, after the little Echo "race" i turn onto W. Esplanade, and i see this green mustang coming fast though a U turn and speeds up next to me. Now after the last one, i knew this one would be a little more tough, or at least i hoped so.
    I was doing about 40, and he gets next to me and downshifts, and so do i. I just started walking away from him, and by the time i cut off at 90 i was 2 cars ahead of him. Now his face was the most classic i have seen yet. He is grinding his teeth, and sitting foward in his chair, thinking that will make his 5.0 go a little faster.
    We did this race again, but i missed 3rd gear, DOH!. but i was still with him.

Then we pull up to a light and as we get there it turns green, and i just let it all go, and jumped ahead by a car and just kept pulling.

He turned away after that, and i went home with a smile on my face.

Patrick

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

: : J-Lovin Moderator: : PhreeZe's Avatar
    You should be proud of that echo win Haha anyways you beat a 5.0L mustang? Damn. I thought that would be some competition but guess not. What you runnin in the hood?

Jason
    "It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. You better learn that." - Ja Rule

Jason - Jasle@Centurytel.net
    Exterior & Appearance/Northwest Moderator

Vendor of Choice: World One Performance

A stock 5.0 is a high 14/low 15 second mostly stock/stock car. Modified is a completely different story. They are the Honda's of V8s. Every modification imagineable is available...for cheap.

VV

Originally posted by PhreeZe
    You should be proud of that echo win Haha anyways you beat a 5.0L mustang? Damn. I thought that would be some competition but guess not. What you runnin in the hood?

Jason

All i have atm is AEM intake, Greddy exhaust, and greddy boost controller running 16psi.

Patrick

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.