gtp calling my out - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on gtp calling my out within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thats true...I'd been pretty dead set on getting a GTP ever since my brother got one in 2000 and I ...

Thats true...I'd been pretty dead set on getting a GTP ever since my brother got one in 2000 and I saw how much fun they were. All the way up until about feb-march of this year when I decided it was time I could finally afford a new car. I started looking at GTP's ,but then somthing happened, I realized I might also be able to afford a WRX, both were so similar performance-wise it was tough to decide which to go with, but in the end, for more reasons than i'll go into now, i went w/ the wrx, and I definently dont regret it, but I know i wouldve been just as happy with a GTP. They're both cars with great potential, even tho it may cost a bit to GET them to that potential, thats the fun part of it. Taking a car and transforming it into somthing it was never meant to be

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yea.....I wanted a comfy 4dr car with leather, heads up display and steering wheel controls. I did not know how fast the car could be made until I found clubgp.
    $800 got me 13.32 on pump gas and stock tires.

I now did an S1X cam, Drag Radials and Headers. Hoping for mid 12's.

www.shoreguyoc.com/1339.wmv.

Greg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234