gtp calling my out - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on gtp calling my out within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thats true...I'd been pretty dead set on getting a GTP ever since my brother got one in 2000 and I ...

Thats true...I'd been pretty dead set on getting a GTP ever since my brother got one in 2000 and I saw how much fun they were. All the way up until about feb-march of this year when I decided it was time I could finally afford a new car. I started looking at GTP's ,but then somthing happened, I realized I might also be able to afford a WRX, both were so similar performance-wise it was tough to decide which to go with, but in the end, for more reasons than i'll go into now, i went w/ the wrx, and I definently dont regret it, but I know i wouldve been just as happy with a GTP. They're both cars with great potential, even tho it may cost a bit to GET them to that potential, thats the fun part of it. Taking a car and transforming it into somthing it was never meant to be

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yea.....I wanted a comfy 4dr car with leather, heads up display and steering wheel controls. I did not know how fast the car could be made until I found clubgp.
    $800 got me 13.32 on pump gas and stock tires.

I now did an S1X cam, Drag Radials and Headers. Hoping for mid 12's.

www.shoreguyoc.com/1339.wmv.

Greg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.